yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Domination or z69

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domination or z69

Okay I've found myself in a lil situation with my lady, and I plan on going over to her place andbpatch things up. I have domination and I absolutely love it. I'm going to run a combo and hopefully the night ends on a good note for me l. Like I said, domination is already handy but I have swoon and z69 coming in today. I'm definitely going to throw in some swoon, but wanted your opinions on which would be more appropriate out of domination and z69. I'm definitely going in on p96 as well. Figured that would help me out in my situation. Or hell should I just forget both and just do swoon, p96, and impaxs. All suggestions are welcomed

Well I say there waiting for swoon and it never came. Idk what's up with the mail. She let me in but is still mad from before. Idk. I really don't want to see someone else. Hopefully things will go better in the morning

Comment

Sorry i can't help you out with your decision as I only know those products from what little I've read. Swoon sends like a pretty good choice tho.

Good luck man.

Comment

So things swung in my favor.

Comment

That's awesome what did you decide to go with?

Comment

Domination, PSE, p96 3:3:3 on arrival. Impaxs, PSE, p96 2:3:3 in the morning

Comment

Interesting, a sexual, a disinhibitor and a comfort/binding molecule. I'd be curious to know the reaction.

Comment

Okay so I the long run, these heavy sexual do me no good with women I have an ongoing relationship with. You think I would have learned my lesson by now. But no way. Said to say things with me and the lady are on the rocks. This always happens. I bag a chick with romantic or light sexual blends and things are damn near perfect for me, then I switch to harder sexual after I've slayed them,and thing take a turn for the worse

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X