yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Going out to the pub tonight, how much evolve should I use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loquisimo I love it so much!! What's the ratio for SOB to loveboat??

Comment

Originally posted by Sixinone View Post
      Loquisimo I love it so much!! What's the ratio for SOB to loveboat??
      Well, personally when using SOB, I think is a heavy product, so I try to use only one spray. Basically I only use SOB when going to a cougar disco or similar..

SO, 1 spray SOB + 2 Love boat. Love boat alone is great for daytime, one spray

Where are you planing to use SOB?
      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Sixinone View Post
        I have attempted the superman mix myself. I don't find it as effective as my normal power mix which is normally (using tester size applicators unless otherwise noted) 3 x SOB, 2 x xist and 2 drops of xist oil. All applied to forearm, spread by rubbing each layer in that order. I also carry a tester of Evolve that I add 3 sprays two at the end of the night. I go out with my gf and this has resulted in some naughtiness at a party in front of her friend who asked that we just don't tell their bfs. As far as other girls... a lot of longing and molesting at the bar on their part.
        SuperMan V1 is definitely not right for all women or situations, which is why I have SuperMan 2, Superman 3 and Special K mixes that I use. Each mix requires the right timing for it to be useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

SuperMan V1 is definitely not right for all women or situations, which is why I have SuperMan 2, Superman 3 and Special K mixes that I use. Each mix requires the right timing for it to be useful.
          Superman mix, probably isn't good for everyone. 3x SOB, I found too strong.
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

Superman mix, probably isn't good for everyone. 3x SOB, I found too strong.
            Totally agree with this.

for SOB, max i go is always 2 sprays. More than that, i find myself being too aggressive and i realize i annoy alpha males easier.
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X