yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Going out to the pub tonight, how much evolve should I use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going out to the pub tonight, how much evolve should I use?

Hi, I am 40 years old, shy and quiet. I have used Xist and Evolve together with positive hits in a work setting. I usually wear 3 sprays of Xist if I just want a day of nice , happy chatting to women with no escalation, usually when I feel shy and quiet. I wear 2 sprays of Xist and 1 spray of Evolve if I want to chat to women and escalate with a bit of flirting, usually when I feel a bit more confident.

Using these products for first time in a pub setting tonight and not sure whether I should up the sprays as will be in a more open area or not? I was thinking of going 2x Evolve and 3x Xist along with my aftershave. Will this be too much. I am scared that 2x Evolve will be too much at is it 40mcg of None?

Do you think in a pub setting that 2X Evolve will be acceptable or with Evolve do you have to be very careful?

I see no reason other then for the sake of experimentation that you should alter your dose if you are happy with the results you are getting.

Comment

As Ghost said, if it's working stick with it. IMO 2 sprays isn't too much, especially for an older guy. I've used as much as 3 sprays at work without ill effect so more than one shouldn't be an issue.

Comment

I am just off out now and decided I am going to experiment, I am going to do 2 sprays evolve and 2 sprays Xist and see how I get on. No harm in experimenting a little. Cheers

Comment

Sounds good. Look forward to your report.

Comment

You are using the combo which I am going to be using, let me know how you get on. I was thinking I would start out at 2 and 2 so this is of perticular interest

Comment

I think that Evolve and XiSt may be good for a number/kiss close but don't expect an F close. If a woman sees you as boyfriend material she will delay sex. Guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                I think that Evolve and XiSt may be good for a number/kiss close but don't expect an F close. If a woman sees you as boyfriend material she will delay sex. Guaranteed.
                We might have come up with the perfect concoction then

Comment

Possibly....we know XiSt takes multiple exposures on those we already know but some have reported a more immediate effect on strangers so, yes, maybe so.

it seems for ONS a product like SOB may be more effective.

Comment

Had a great night last weekend, I sprayed 2X evolve on side of neck 1X Xist on adams apple and 1X Xist on back of the neck, then sprayed Jean paul gaultier Le Male on chin and top of head. Kinda losing places to spray stuff on my face lol .

Anyway I was just getting out of my car to get my mate and a young couple were walking, looking like they were just going out and the woman in her 30s kept hanging back slightly from her boyfriend and sneakily looking around at me and looking me up and down, so that was a good first hit.

On the way to the pub, A bloke came out of his house and he was quite close to me and he gave me a bit of a irritated wtf kind of look, and I then started to think god I hope this aint going to start provoking aggression from other blokes.

This was just an anomaly thankfully as I had a very pleasant night, not fireworks but that was fine as I didn't really get too much of a chance to push myself due to not seeing my mate in a while and so there was lots to talk about.

What I can say about the evening though and so obviously due to my mones was this fantastic deer in the headlights look I was getting! In the first pub when I walked in, about 50% of all the women in the room paused what they were doing and were staring at me wide eyed, mouths open.. That felt great. When ordering drinks at the bar, the barmaid ( A cute blonde 30 something) was very smiley and we had a bit of banter, felt like some chemistry. Throughout the night when I went to the bar I was always served by her. Maybe coincidence and I know barmaids are trained to be over friendly e.t.c. but it just felt like there was some chemistry.

Another bar, and again there was these 2 very tall almost amazonian black girls serving in their 30's and I swear when I went to bar they just were smiling at me and looking in my eyes for a longer than usual time and took a while to even order my drink. I also took this as a hit due to the staring into my eyes for so long and the fact they didn't seem quite so smiley with other customers.

Plenty of chances to escalate but I was having a good time anyway with my mate I hadn't seen for ages, so was all positive on the mones front.

Comment

That sounds like a great mixture, 2x Evolve+2 Xist. 2x Evolve is a good amount, I do same, never more. But yes, some people can get irritated and hostil, that's a bad side of pheromones..
                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                        That sounds like a great mixture, 2x Evolve+2 Xist. 2x Evolve is a good amount, I do same, never more. But yes, some people can get irritated and hostil, that's a bad side of pheromones..
                        Yup 2x Evolve is a great dose for me as well. I like mixing it with Xist + Cohesion (2 of each). Great blend!
                        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                        PXS
                        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                        AD
                        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I remember.. some user at pherothuth forum.. that says he use 5-6 sprays everytime of Evolve alone..
                          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                            yep thats a sure fact and it would be atleast a month or two until she inititates sex or lets you initiate

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                              I remember.. some user at pherothuth forum.. that says he use 5-6 sprays everytime of Evolve alone..
                              Catlord17 uses 4 sprays of Evolve in his Superman Mix. I've never used more than 3 myself. I've never seen the need to.

Comment

I have attempted the superman mix myself. I don't find it as effective as my normal power mix which is normally (using tester size applicators unless otherwise noted) 3 x SOB, 2 x xist and 2 drops of xist oil. All applied to forearm, spread by rubbing each layer in that order. I also carry a tester of Evolve that I add 3 sprays two at the end of the night. I go out with my gf and this has resulted in some naughtiness at a party in front of her friend who asked that we just don't tell their bfs. As far as other girls... a lot of longing and molesting at the bar on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by Sixinone View Post
                                  I have attempted the superman mix myself. I don't find it as effective as my normal power mix which is normally (using tester size applicators unless otherwise noted) 3 x SOB, 2 x xist and 2 drops of xist oil. All applied to forearm, spread by rubbing each layer in that order. I also carry a tester of Evolve that I add 3 sprays two at the end of the night. I go out with my gf and this has resulted in some naughtiness at a party in front of her friend who asked that we just don't tell their bfs. As far as other girls... a lot of longing and molesting at the bar on their part.
                                  I kind of got lost, trying to understand that post :( but seems to have an interesting story inside...hahahh

Comment

Sounds great!

Comment

Originally posted by Sixinone View Post
                                      My creaky dusty brain snapped at this combo - isn't the SOB/Evolve/Xist combo called the SEX combo? I think it was 1:1:1 ratios as well. Or am I remembering something else from my dim and distant past

Comment

Originally posted by sushi View Post

My creaky dusty brain snapped at this combo - isn't the SOB/Evolve/Xist combo called the SEX combo? I think it was 1:1:1 ratios as well. Or am I remembering something else from my dim and distant past
                                        hahahh.. that's a new invention SEX combo Sob Evolve Xist. SOB+Xist that's good or SOB+love boat..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X