yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Taboo - Not having much luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taboo - Not having much luck!

Hi,

I've been using 2 sprays Xist either side of neck and 1 spray of Evolve on my adams apple at work for a few weeks. I am 40 years old, shy, quiet and kinda beta and I know Pheromones aint a magic potion and you have to actually speak and try to assert yourself and make an effort for them to work. Anyway this combo has had great results in certain ways, I have seen women obviously get excited and this week my female boss actually became aggressive about another woman who was trying to boss me about, telling me I belonged to her not this other woman! I have had plenty more compliments than usual and lots of behaviour of wanting my attention....anyway I have had plenty of IOIs even though I am a very subdued kinda person. Negatives really is that on some days I get extremes in respect of it seems to excite women a lot but they then seem to try and pull away or as if they are trying hard to ignore the effects and has this bit of an opposite effect!

This is where Taboo comes in, I thought maybe Evolve was a bit too sexual for work so I bought some Taboo, I tried it at work in a week with one spray and 2 sprays and really it seemed to have a negative effect, it seemed to repel rather the verbal diarrhoea I was expecting from women. Women looked confused adn avoided me more. So I have gone back to my Xist+Evolve combo, but really want to give Taboo another go.

I was wondering if it was because of the sudden change in my mone signature as I have worn Xist+Evolve for a while and it was confusing? or is it not congruent with my personality, do I have to be a flirty loud kinda guy to pull it off?

I am surprised that I have come so far with Xist + Evolve with women even though I am quiet and shy. I am trying to improve myself, I have started exercising and trying to dress better and trying hard to build confidence by trying to get in social situations that are out of my comfort zone, set goals for myself as I know these are the main things to use with the mones. I have also been trying my best not to focus say on the woman I really like by not putting her on a pedestal and showing I have other interests apart from her and not pandering to her every whim. It is hard work trying to change my ways and some days I fall into the same old traps, but I am trying.. It doesn't help that there is one more bloke I work with and he is alpha and forceful so when I trying these things to build my confidence my efforts can be shot down in flames a little.....but not always Xist+ Evolve has certainly given me some edge.

My goals by the way is that I would really like to get a girlfriend not from work, going to try dating sites, so women I have never met before, and at work I just want some flirting and it would be nice if women felt "crushy" on me..

I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I'm definitely subscribing to this thread as you and I sound pretty much the same.

I haven't tried XiSt and/or Evolve yet, but I have them and will test them next week. Same as you, at work.

The only thing I could maybe suggest is using some A314 (from a certain other company) to maybe help with the alpha guy? But, having said that, I'm not sure how the A314 would/could affect the XiSt and Evolve mix.

Good luck!
    Currently hate:
    XS: XiSt, Evolve
    LAL: Nude Alpha
    AD: A314 (Stealth), TUTH, Ammo, P75 (FF23), P96 (FF22), P131 (Stealth)
    Covers: Jovan Musk, Tribute Molecule 01, Azzaro Chrome, Joop!, 1 Million, Quorum

Comment

are you using the taboo on its own? I am no expert but the guys who always post positive stuff seem to use combos and mixes

Comment

Changing your signature can indeed be confusing but that doesn't really explain the avoidance. UNLESS, you have built them up then let them down. They may assume that what they originally felt was just a fluke and then discount you outright.

Not sure why you expected verbal diarrhea from Taboo tho. Yes it contains Anol but so does Evolve. I don't get verbal diarrhea from PXS products; neither Flirt nor Connections. The only products I really get that from are IO and IH from "that other company". lol It's ok to mention the name here. They won't ban you for mentioning another company here like that do at Androtics' forum.

I say that if Evolve is working for you then keep with it. Maybe try testing Taboo outside of work. It's good stuff. Fun, flirty with some light sexual appeal. I find it especially appealing to younger (20something) women. I do think that with any product it helps to be outgoing. Always initiate. Always escalate.

Comment

Is the avoidance maybe down to ghosting?

I had some seriously weird ghosting with A314 and TUTH one time in work. It's almost as though I WAS a ghost. People were looking right through me. Not even answering me. Creepy as hell.
          Currently hate:
          Covers: Jovan Musk, Tribute Molecule 01, Azzaro Chrome, Joop!, 1 Million, Quorum

Comment

I highly doubt it at only 1-2 sprays. I find 2-3 to be a very effective dose. If he didn't ghost from 1 spray of Evolve he isn't gonna ghost at 1-2 sprays of Taboo. Two sprays of Taboo is only 10 mcg of Enone. One spray of Evolve is 20 mcg.

Interesting that you ghosted with A314. It always hits for me. Even at my usual dose of 3 drops.

Comment

Wow. Didn't realise Evolve was so potent!
              Currently hate:

Comment

All of XSteveO 's products are potent. That's one reason why they are a good value. Combine that with some solid formulas and you have a real winner.

Comment

We'll see next week, but I have to say that I was disappointed with the AD products. Maybe their forum gave me too high of hopes? Might be just me expecting too much too quickly. Not sure.

Definitely better value for me as with AD products I'd have to pay customs fees as they enter the UK. Not so with Euro XS.
                  Currently hate:

Comment

I used to be very active on their forum but I've been locked out. Probably for talking about other vendors. Funny thing is that they still send me putative samples as if I were still a regular contributor. They are very territorial and they don't tolerate negative feedback. I still buy some of their products but only because I can't find an equivalent elsewhere.

Comment

Do you think their (AD that is) products are all they're cracked up to be? A314 seems to be OK, but Ammo seems to be a bit overhyped, I think. If I use any more than two sprays of Ammo I get a headache from it.
                      Currently hate:

Comment

They're hit or miss. I think a lot of people have lost faith in AD. I'm still a huge fan of Shine. It's in my top 5. Ammo was AD's answer to Alter Ego but AE is far superior IMO. A314 seems harsh compared to Ascend and APi.. I haven't tried LAL's stuff but it seems better to from what I've read. AD was innovative back in the day. Not so much anymore.

Comment

Maybe it is because my game is so inconsistent and I am working on this, some days I put real effort into appearing confident, out going and I push through the fear of saying funny things and maybe nobody will find it funny and get this feeling of how simple was that, all I have to do is get engaged with people and believe in what I am saying. Those days I see the mones really working, but then I have the other days where my confidence gets knocked by someone or I feel especially quiet and maybe its that inconsistency they see where as Scottie2Hottie says I am building it up and then letting them down and it causing confusion. All though to be honest with PheromoneXS products even when I am being quiet and shy I admit I can get pretty blatant hits lol . I really need to work on my game more, I think that is what it is.

I did try Taboo last week on its own and other days combined with Xist. Xist on its own or as a base for other mones has worked wonders for me. I went out and about and had the same experience as work, people avoided eye contact and were generally dismissive of me, I saw some young girls (16-18) keep looking at me when they thought I wasnt looking at one point and noticed they were following me about but apart from that, nothing. Evolve on the other hand out and about has got me direct eye contact, smiles, women physically standing closer and covert smelling of my neck.

I suppose the answer is to stick with Evolve and Xist, it is working but I was looking to create a less sexual vibe and more of a flirty, attractive, crushy, fun sort of vibe.

I will still try my full bottle of Taboo and try to get into different situations with it and fully test it out, and report back if I can get it to work for me lol! .

Comment

From your description sounds like there's quite a bit of sexual tension there. Compare that to Evolve, I think Taboo is definitely letting the girls down. All the time, they've always been seeing you as this hot and sexy creature while using Evolve. And when you switch to Taboo, they then see this Interesting and attractive fella. Stick Evolve + Xist if you want to continue having that vibe. So far, my experience with Evolve+Xist has always been leading to heavy flirting or bed. On top of that, Xist seems to amplify Evolve's result.

Alternatively, you can start adding you can start doing some different combo with what you have now. From the look of things, you may want to consider adding in Ascend into your arsenal. I think that will pretty much give you some of the needed confidence boost. Once Combo we were testing out previously was Ascend, Cohesion, Taboo, and Xist. It'll give you a sexy, successful, attractive vibe.
                            PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
                            PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
                            Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
                            Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Sounds like you're making progress Bob111 . Keep working at it, you'll get there.

Stay the course with Evolve. Sounds like it's working for you.

I had to laugh about the teens following you around. Now you know why they call it Taboo. Lol Probably not what you're looking for but funny nonetheless. I get hits from late teens, early 20s with it too. Not that I'm going to act on it but curious just the same.

Keep us posted.

Comment

This weekend i have a great hit with taboo spray with a hot woman in her 30yo, nice
                                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                Xsr89
                                Barely legal spray (unscented)
                                Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                                Instant honesty

Comment

hey Bob111 how old are you? what's your weather like? and when you wear xist and evolve together, how many sprays or drops, and where do you put them? any cover scent?
                                  I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                                  Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                                  Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X