yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Just another mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just another mix

2 sprays xist oud
    1 spray xs113 nobility
    1 spray ascend regular oud
    Blue sugar cover 2 sprays

First bartender blue eyed blonde early twenties was way more chatty then usual. Remembered seeing me at a place (over two months ago1) she thought it was a bar and I told her it was maybe the gym. Then she remembered that it was the gym. She was making major eye contact hair twirling pretty flirty. She'd ask me what I was doing for the weekend, and I said I'm not really the type to go out every weekend now I'm kinda over that. and she tried to agree with me. I laughed at her and said no you're not. Second bartender was a sweet heart as usual. Did some hair twirling but not as much as first bartender. Another waitress was looking at me a few times and twirling her hair and I've never talked to her before. This blue sugar I actually like it....reviews said the scent cloud was big and was a sweet smell almost girly but I think this is a good guy scent. almost licorice undertones. I think it helped
    Last edited by CJW255; 10-27-2013, 10:59 AM.

Going to try this mix again at Tilted Kilt for lunch

Comment

TK we got an african american waitress and I wasn't really interested in her and I don't think she was into me either but we were both very nice to each other. Its her job anyways. A girl that used to work at hooters kept looking at me then finally came over and talked to me. She wants me to stop there tomorrow for football and I'm pretty much broke but Idon't really wanna go somewhere thats crazy busy for football woukld rather watch it at home. At one point she was creepin on the convo me and the waitress were having and she responded and put her hand on my neck/shoulder while she was behind me. didn't notice any other girls reacting.

A couple hours later at hooters, Bartender #2 from the other day was there bartending....she was playing with her hair A LOT. Conversation was mostly normal flirty joking at times. Plenty of eye contact and smiling but shes such a sweetheart kind of normal with me

Today was Bartender #1 again. Same mix. She kept the beer in front of me without me even asking. She was playing with her hair a lot, but it was while she was texting someone. I considered it a normal afternoon with her, laughing over stuff but def less talking then last time. but she was also busier. Another girl I know came over a few times to talk to me, but not as often as she usually does. She had one table of young guys who were getting pretty drunk but she spent a ton of time with them. Bartender #2 came in for the night shift and we were friendly as always

Comment

2 xist
        2 ascend
        1 cohesion
        1 connections
        all to neck

Hooters
        Same bartender as above was super sweet to me all afternoon, even joking/playful/flirty a few times. Another girl I've seen came over to me and was hanging all over my shoulder and arm for like a few mins while she chatted with me and another waitress. Her face was fairly close to my neck. Later on this same girl was acting pseudo jealous about how I never visit her anymore and I'm sitting at the bar with this bartender instead of with her. I outed her to the bartender while maniacally laughing at the girl since I was joking but the girl was trying to deny it and later the bartender told me a story of how she heard that girl was complaining about her being on bar while they both have the same amount of day. This girl is super sweet but I always felt their was maybe some kind of underlining sneakiness sometimes hehe
        Another girl who is usually miserable when I see her greated me very cheerfully and she was singing a few of the songs. I pointed this out to her that I've never heard her sing she must be in a good mood. She agreed that she never does but liked the songs

Tons of respect from the men and talked to me like I was their best friend. Once again easily making friends while I'm there. A lot of eye contact from most of the girls, hair flipping in my direction when I was "watching tv"

Def wearing this mix again

Comment

That's a strange mix! Looks smart nevertheless; High status but at the same time there's trust and closeness and wanting that high status guy feel to it.

By the way, CJ, does your Ascend contain cops? I'm really interested in cops at low doses and their effects on other guys (best friend vibe thing).
          Last edited by Dignify; 04-06-2014, 02:02 PM. Reason: Edited for the heck of it :D

Comment

yes its the normal ascend. I forgot I made this thread, even thought I had an old journal on here. I was moved by a guy on pherotruth saying he combo'd 2 xist with 2 ascend. I wanted to try adding other things to put my own spin on it and was extremely happy with the results. But as you can see above...I sort of did this already and got decent results that time and just forgot about it. I'm surprised I didn't run this more....but maybe thats why I got DM oil which i only used a couple times.

Comment

2 xist
              2 ascend
              2 cohesion
              1 connection
              all to neck
              2 sprays blue sugar cover each side of neck

Within mins of walking in had a waitress boobing me she pressed them into me for a good 10 or 20 seconds when i was standing and had my arm on top of chair. Later on she was practically humping my leg and knee that was to the side. The second time she dis rhis she apologized and since shell apologize alot for toichong me i told her why are you always apologizinf. And ahe said something along the lines of well Im humping your leg. Haha she caught me off guard and i didn't say anything but shrugged mayne a min later and she walked away. I dunno if she saw the shrug but she seemed to try to keep her distancw after that but it was busy. She also seemed to almost lay her butt on my leg at some point. Ahe flipped her hair pretty often when she walked by me. At least 6 times. The girl who got jealous last time was hangin all over me again. At one point I told her how good she smells that she doesnt wear it often and she was getting very close to me mini convo and ahe said she'll let me smell the other one she has next time she sees me. She was also "riding my thigh but sometimes I felt like she was pushing her crotch into my leg. This girls bf is a pro body builder but shes so touchy with me!!! Later she asked me if I was coming in friday(today) and i said tomorrow or saturday. She thought i said tomorrow is saturday cause she kept telling me it was friday tomorrow. She thought that was hilarious and was hysterically laughing while hanging on my arm shoulder again and her face buried into me. I caught her looking at me several times from the other side. Another girl the bartender from last time was bringing up stuff from a few weeks ago. She can get flirty but almost seems nervous in a "I like you" kind of way My two friends were cracking jokes all night some at my expense but normal behavior at this point.
              Last edited by CJW255; 04-18-2014, 05:30 PM.

Comment

To help you understand sometimes I sit on the end of the bar and its where they pick up their drink orders and there isn't alot of room sometimes the body touching or boobing is them squeezing in between me and another girl but im at the point where i think its necessary or not why not just wait behind the other girl or if itd one girl plenty of room but shes on top of me anyways then whar am I supposed to think Haha
                Last edited by CJW255; 04-18-2014, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Dioxonus
                  Dioxonus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey CJ I like the mixes you are using. What would you say is your "boobing" mix?

Going there again tonight (Hooters) bored and got my paycheck. Wearing CJ Mix #2 again.
                BTW is there a better way to post from phones!?? I have to hold my phone vertical and my typing is already bad and it just makes it worse. Holding it horizontal the website blocks the text box and I can't see what I'm typing. Chrome on a galaxy s3

Comment

This mix gets a lot of touching. Almost like im a new guy to them. They love this

Comment

2 xist 2 cohedion 2 ascend 1 connections No cover This girl bartending yesterday we have talked before but this day she talked to me about everything opened up to me but wasnt super deep stuff but enough to feel like there was a connection made. Even with other customers we easily talked the most all day. Got free food and drinks looked each other on instagram and thst got her showing me pictured of pets and stuff. Tons of eye contact smiling and laughing. At one point we were talking about girls who dont like me and she was asking me how could anyone not like you youre great. If it means anything I like you and telling me to not worry about them. Im sure it was the connections but I also told her the dumb reasons why they dont want to talk to me. She agreed it was all stupid and told me how she hasn't been talking to her best friend(1 of the girls who wont talk to me) but her reason was really good haha

Comment

Connections works for me as well but I have noticed that puts me in the mood to be friendly and open conversations, especially as a standalone (I have used samples only, that SteveO included in my orders).

I would say that you get the effects of XiSt with the comfort feeling of Cohesion for the girl. I have used some combos without the Ascend...
                      2x XiSt (from 30ml) + 2 Drops of Cohesion oil + 2x Connections (from sample)
                      2x XiSt (from 30ml) + 2x Cohesion (from 15ml) + 2x Connections (from sample)
                      2x XiSt (from 30ml) + 2 Drops of Cohesion oil + 2x Taboo (from 30ml)

All of these worked perfectly, especially on 1-1 conversations, and made the ladies to express feelings that they would not express under normal conditions.

Comment

Its def the ascend with these three that makes this mix special for me. I dont use ascend a lot and I've used these other products together without ascend. Something theyre doing together is making this a great mix for me. I cant fully explain but sometimes you just see people enough and talk to them to notice little but big differences in how they act with you. Maybe im not noticing but I could be projecting confidence and mayne thats effecting result but i dont feel that much different when on this stuff

Comment

Human mone research
                            The human nose is full of surprises. Not only can we detect a trillion odors, it appears that scents influence our behavior. According to a new study, humans produce chemical cues that communicate our gender to the opposite sex, and just a whiff of these compounds influences our perception of someone as masculine or feminine.  

Comment

CJW! Ok ok, I have to admit, even though you haven't been here in more than 2 years your posts still help people like me. I've read a lot of your posts on PheroTruth and thanks to your suggestions I've come to love Ascend + Xist + Taboo + Cohesion as a daily combo Personally I've found that 1 spray of each has been working amazingly for me if you read my journal, but anyways just a shout out, maybe we can see you around here more
                            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                            PXS
                            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                            AD
                            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Wow I forgot about this mix... Im still wearing XS products. Ive moved a couple times but still in regular area. Make far less money now so dont go out nearly as much. Dad passed away and i basically didnt go out drinking for a year. A lot of these girls are gone or at another bar I go to sometimes.
                              A "mix" I tried recently was 2 Ammo and one spray ascend. Had an attractive older woman customer tell me how good I smell. I need to come up with a good comeback instead of uuuhhh thank you. Lol maybe "not as good as you look"
                              androtics gets knocked a lot and maybe their products arent as reliable BUT over the years Ive only been told I smell amazing/great with androtics scents and pherlure. Pherlure might be snake oil but man women were crazzzyy for the scent

Basically going through my stash not buying as much as I want these days bc Im constantly broke!!

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
                                Wow I forgot about this mix... Im still wearing XS products. Ive moved a couple times but still in regular area. Make far less money now so dont go out nearly as much. Dad passed away and i basically didnt go out drinking for a year. A lot of these girls are gone or at another bar I go to sometimes.
                                A "mix" I tried recently was 2 Ammo and one spray ascend. Had an attractive older woman customer tell me how good I smell. I need to come up with a good comeback instead of uuuhhh thank you. Lol maybe "not as good as you look"
                                androtics gets knocked a lot and maybe their products arent as reliable BUT over the years Ive only been told I smell amazing/great with androtics scents and pherlure. Pherlure might be snake oil but man women were crazzzyy for the scent

Basically going through my stash not buying as much as I want these days bc Im constantly broke!!
                                Ahh I feel you man. Androtics scents are none other I agree with you. I LOVE their smells especially akuto. Pherlure has a great scent, it was my first purchase before I found out it was a sham, but yeah the smell was great too bad its overpriced!

But yeah man money is tight and mones are expensive. Either way, you're a veteran with PXS products so I'm honored to even have you here, would love to hear your input on some of the conversations we've been having on these forums lately Basically don't be a stranger, plus you get lifetime PXS discounts by posting here more
                                PXS
                                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                AD
                                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Maybe I should try to sell some mixes I dont really use

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
                                    Maybe I should try to sell some mixes I dont really use
                                    Make a post in the trading post thread under the Off-Topic section!
                                    PXS
                                    AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X