yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Need help with scents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i say that because having had a limited experience, i did purchase the famous A314, during its days of glory.

i must confess it did not impress me at all! it was expensive, smelled strong but to me that was it!

Comment

at the same time, i had one bottle of ammo (which stank of cheap lotion IMO and never gave me a hit), and one of each commercial AD title.

from what i remember, results came from Instant Shine, - Gentleman, - Honesty / Openness (especially selfies)

I noticed that, even though they carried the same cover scent (neroli), you could tell them from one another, which i then believed was due to the crude substracts!

Comment

Granted I rarely but from AD anymore, except for Shine, but I always got good results from it. Some rather dramatic. Last time I tried it the scent wasn't the same. Not nearly as good.

Comment

Originally posted by KateD View Post

Stop tryna get high of the mones BOBBI *Said in a Steve O like voice*
          KateD it's impossible I'm surrounded!
          , Bobbi

Comment

That's what I say about sniffing women.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X