Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

PSE = ....drum roll......?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PSE = ....drum roll......?

    PSE = Fingernails digging into my back.

    EVERY time.

    There is no doubt about it anymore. Happened last time I had it, months ago. Stopped happening after I stopped using it. Months later, got a sampler (thanks!) 4 sprays of the sampler...go to bed.... BANG. There are the fingernails digging into, clawing at my back again. It's great. Don't get me wrong. I'm just a little disappointed because I wanted "more" than that. I was hoping it would be total freaky-deaky wild hot monkey sex....but it's just the fingernails, nothing more.
    What I find fascinating though is that it DEFINITELY produces this reaction. EVERY time. No doubt about it anymore. There is DEFINITELY "something to" this "pheromone stuff". PSE = fingernails in my back. Evolve = Grab my head and smother my face in the breasts or vagina.

  • #2
    Have you tried to push for more freaky stuff while wearing PSE or are you just hoping the mones will do the work for you?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GHOST View Post
      Have you tried to push for more freaky stuff while wearing PSE or are you just hoping the mones will do the work for you?
      Hey GHOST yeah, I've tried to push for a little extra. There were a FEW times where it was a bit more "interesting/adventurous" but not too many. I think I actually had better luck with Naked Gun. I'm going to give this sampler a few more tries though. There is DEFINITELY "something to" these pheromones though. The fingernail in the back thing is TOTALLY uncharacteristic for her, and it happens EVERY time I wear PSE. It's a trip. I took a several month break after the last bottle was used up...ZERO fingernails. Then first time back with it, BOOM....fingernails clawing at my back again. I mean... that's pretty scientifically valid proof if you ask me... I ran my control and everything. This stuff is legit that's for sure. I think it just affects people to varying degrees.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Val View Post
        PSE = Fingernails digging into my back.

        EVERY time.

        There is no doubt about it anymore. Happened last time I had it, months ago. Stopped happening after I stopped using it. Months later, got a sampler (thanks!) 4 sprays of the sampler...go to bed.... BANG. There are the fingernails digging into, clawing at my back again. It's great. Don't get me wrong. I'm just a little disappointed because I wanted "more" than that. I was hoping it would be total freaky-deaky wild hot monkey sex....but it's just the fingernails, nothing more.
        What I find fascinating though is that it DEFINITELY produces this reaction. EVERY time. No doubt about it anymore. There is DEFINITELY "something to" this "pheromone stuff". PSE = fingernails in my back. Evolve = Grab my head and smother my face in the breasts or vagina.

        The great news is, your wife libido is not low and she is still a sexual prowess unlike the complaint of most married men. I believe she just needs something to help her relax and let her guard down. Once you can do that, you have a wild card on your hands. Keep experimenting and having fun , you will get there

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by KateD View Post


          The great news is, your wife libido is not low and she is still a sexual prowess unlike the complaint of most married men. I believe she just needs something to help her relax and let her guard down. Once you can do that, you have a wild card on your hands. Keep experimenting and having fun , you will get there
          Kate please help me understand. Why would a married women need to let her guard down if she has been with her spouse for a few years?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GHOST View Post

            Kate please help me understand. Why would a married women need to let her guard down if she has been with her spouse for a few years?
            I am not sure if "guard down" is the correct term but I found it hard and still at times can find it hard to completely relax during sex. My husband was married before and his wife was one of those women who just didn't care, she would fart during sex, use toys on herself and just generally had a huge sexual appetite. I believe some women are just more conservative in bed , although they have to ability to be wild but they are not that way naturally and some women are just super loose.

            They can do it in a parking lot, they can have loads of sex in a day and still want more.It doesn't mean they are sluts etc. it just means they have the sexual appetite of a man and the manerisms to go with it.

            I hope that explains it

            Comment


            • #7
              KateD that definitely doesn't describe my exwife. I married for love, not sex. Stupid perhaps but I foolishly thought I could unleash the beast inside, in time. Never happened. The bottom line was that she was a boring fuck. I've "dated" those women with the sexual appetite of a man. They never remain faithful. Always onto the next sexual adventure. I've often wondered if the two aren't diametrically opposed. Strong sexual appetite plus ability to commit. It's like seeking a unicorn or big foot.
              53/W/M

              Current arsenal:
              Prowl, APi, Ascend -cops, Cohesion spray, Crush spray, Connections spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR37 12.5 mcg XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 2.5 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 10 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg, Beta Androstenol 10 mcg

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                KateD that definitely doesn't describe my exwife. I married for love, not sex. Stupid perhaps but I foolishly thought I could unleash the beast inside, in time. Never happened. The bottom line was that she was a boring fuck. I've "dated" those women with the sexual appetite of a man. They never remain faithful. Always onto the next sexual adventure. I've often wondered if the two aren't diametrically opposed. Strong sexual appetite plus ability to commit. It's like seeking a unicorn or big foot.
                I tend to think that myself about women with men like appetites but then I always end up thinking maybe it is because am jealous and I am just being a hater. And I don't want to hate on my fellow women but learn from their skills, ahahaahha

                But men are men and they have that desire so women who have large libidos and freaks will always be on demand.

                Now let me ask that question I have asked many times and never got a fulfilling answer.

                What makes a women, a boring lay?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KateD View Post

                  What makes a women, a boring lay?
                  That's it right there. Boring lay. If they just assume the position and lay there. I want adventure, I want variety. Push me down sometime and ride it. Like Prince said, "23 positions in a one night stand." If you go down on the mic between positions... bonus points. Grab the dick while it's going in and out... bonus points. Flat doggy, reverse cowgirl... you guessed it. Bonus Points!

                  I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                  Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                  Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

                  Comment


                  • GHOST
                    GHOST commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lmao, Ragnar you crack me up.

                Ad down

                Collapse

                Working...
                X