yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB tension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also keep in mind that copulin products in the mone industry vary widely in their content/dose, so LAL's MaxT150 stick is a far cry from the weapons-grade DM oil from PXS, so even though both are basically just cops, they create distinctly different reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
      @Scottie2Hottie Youve put some of the most interesting posts up on this forum Ive read, would you be able to do a quick post on cops for the layman just giving your thoughts on it? Like a cops 101 for the uninitiated/why take a pheromones with cops vs without if you have time? I think it would be really helpful for me.
      This forum has loads of information that you need to get your answers and if you can't get your answers here, you can just go do a quick search on goggle for things like, what is cops and read up on it.

I believe it enhances your pheromone journey more when you do your own research. As Scottie said or in directly said,some of the things you may want to learn,you have to either speak to someone on the phone about because to type it or explain it may be very time consuming and a lot of typing.

Use our search engine to find the answers to your questions or do a goggle search because most of these questions have already been covered

Comment

Agreed, he has a way of simplifying things in his posts which I really find easy to understand. Ill definitely do some reading but armed with some really basic info I feel more equipt.

Comment

Excellent point theLaw thanks for jumping in.

KateD makes some good points. When you start by doing a simple search it can be like a springboard and lead you to ever more discoveries. I'm always researching....in forums, on Google. I have yet to exhaust every resource and I do a lot of research. Enjoy the journey, my friend.

Comment

After reading this I thought about adding domination xs to my order but then decided against it as after reading it I think it sounds like it just stinks awful so sticking with my initial combo!

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

For some women, the signature it projects is an asshole

...........while others experience it as a guy being out of reach/or out of their league

...........and still others see it as a guy who is a slut/man-whore

...........but then there's yet another shade of this mix that seems to attract women who are married/dating.

This could, however, all be described under the banner of "the emotionally unavailable male", but you end up receiving a huge range of reactions, so it's unclear exactly where you stand.

Finally, with all of this, there's also a significant amount of "no reaction/effect" on some individuals, regardless of dose.
              This description makes the sound like the ideal nightclub mix. If you are willing to approach several woman at the club you have a shot of finding a woman who is attracted to a manwhore and is DTF.

I placed an order for the spay version of SOB earlier today.

Comment

Yea pretty much Metaltree . It helps in the sorting process. You don't waste time on the ones who AREN'T DTF. Assuming that's what you're after.....and I think you are. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                  Yea pretty much Metaltree . It helps in the sorting process. You don't waste time on the ones who AREN'T DTF. Assuming that's what you're after.....and I think you are. lol
                  Yes, that is what I'm after.

I want the woman who are not DTF to instantly reject me - no polite conversation from women who are not interested.

Comment

I'm going to suggest something that I stumbled upon. Next time a "nice girl" chats you up, entertain her for a few minutes then say "You seem like a nice girl. Maybe you should go talk to someone else because I just want to fuck". Trust me, you may even find some "nice girls" who will giggle and say "Ok". Remember, even nice girls want the D. Be the bad boy they've fantasized about.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                      I'm going to suggest something that I stumbled upon. Next time a "nice girl" chats you up, entertain her for a few minutes then say "You seem like a nice girl. Maybe you should go talk to someone else because I just want to fuck". Trust me, you may even find some "nice girls" who will giggle and say "Ok". Remember, even nice girls want the D. Be the bad boy they've fantasized about.
                      That is a great idea. When I get in a conversation that is becoming boring and going no where that would be perfect. It will either abruptly end the conversation or it will bring it to a new level!

Comment

Exactly! You may be surprised at the reaction you get.

If nothing else she will respect your honesty. If she's a pride at least you didn't waste your time.

I've had women throw a drink in my face and turned around and made a cocky comment and STILL fucked them.

Women are unpredictable and yet very predictable. I realize that's a misnomer but given enough experience you'll know what I mean.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X