yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB tension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB tension

From what I have read SOB perhaps does a good job of creating the "tension" between you and the people you are mixing with?

Sexual tension is something I have never really got my head around, you know where the 2 people at work who argue all day every day and seem to hate one another end up getting off with one another at Christmas - that sort of thing, it just blows my mind. I never really get into the sexual tension situations, Ive found my own ways of working people and am generally not so good at the heat/arguing I would move likely avoid the situation, also, as I work for myself and only work with people I get along with I rarely am exposed to situations where tension would build. I only really mix with easy going people.

Since looking into pheromones I have been observing the way people interact with one another a lot more carefully and I have been really paying attention to this whole tension vibe. Ive avoided the SOB style pheromones because I never really understood what the benefit would be but I think I get it now from people watching.

The question I would have here is would this type of pheromone create the feeling of tension between myself and someone else in their mind, would they have the feeling that there would be tension there or would there be likelihood it could actually draw aggression?

Ive been observing a friend of mine who seems to really get off on this tension thing, she seems stuck in a cycle, she meets guys, thinks they are an asshole, kicks off with them, bickers with them for months then sleeps with them before telling everyone she hates them - this seems like someone who would be greatly influenced by a SOB pheromone but I am wondering it using it around her would create the feeling and emotion of tension or actually create a tense atmosphere between us?

Also - as I only have xist at the moment and xist seems to almost be the opposite of SOB (perfect person vs the bastard) what would mixing them do? Is mixing them just a bad idea?

You would be sending conflicting signals. You need to decide which kinda guy you are. If your behavior isn't congruent then you're wasting your time and mones.

Comment

Interesting insight, I wondered if there is a way to work out which products would actually be a bad combo to use together?

(Im thinking of buying a second product that is not so subtle)

Comment

actually also after thikning about this more I wondered again more about the original question of will the SOB create the illusion of tension or actually create tension between people and possible tense arguments

Comment

IME arguments from Enone use is rare. Even aggression from men is pretty rare. Will it create tension? Yes, perhaps an internal tension. The conflict between arousal and the desire to submit to it and the socialize Anti-Slut Defense that women harbor.

It seems that you misconstrue what sexual tension is. It doesn't mean arguments. Teasing creates sexual tension. Shit testing creates sexual tension. Why do women shit test? On the one hand, it's to shoot you down because she's not interested. Putting you in your place, if you will. The other comes from "potential" attraction to see if you have any balls. In one case, she isn't interested, in the other she is.

The thing is that if you want to get anywhere with a woman you need to be able to create sexual tension. As I always say "anticipation is 90% of satisfaction".

A product like SOB signals that you're ready for sex. She, on the other hand, may or may not be initially. YOU hafta get her there. Unless you're Brad Pitt she's not gonna just jump in the sack with you. You have to guide her there and creating sexual is the road map.

I have a customer who I shit test all the time. I'm a PLAYFUL jerk. She loves it. I guarantee you that I could have her in my bed anytime I wanted. Despite the fact that she's married. Now granted I wouldn't do that because I respect the institution of marriage but if I wanted, it would be easy to get her there.

Now there are those relationships that are as YOU'VE witnessed which involved a mentally unbalanced type of tension. Yes it's tension but such a situation is destined to fail sooner or later. They may vacillate for an extended period of time but it is ultimately destined to fail.

You may wonder WHY it even happens. It's because it creates strong emotions in the woman's mind. It may be unhealthy but that doesn't undermine the underlying emotional charge that she feels. And in the end it's how you make a woman FEEL that matters. Whether those feelings are positive or negative doesn't matter. It's all about the INTENSITY of those feelings.

That being said, you hafta understand what SOB is all about. Yes it's sexual but it also contains copulins. That signals that you've been with a woman. This creates a polarizing effect. Some women will be attracted to the player and some will be turned off by that vibe. The thing is that if you don't have balls and can't be the player you won't score with anyone. SOB gives you the upper hand in that it presents the correct phero signature to get laid but if you don't have the balls to lead the way and follow thru then you'll end up more frustrated than the women who are turned on by your pheros.

Comment

• KateD
            KateD commented
            Editing a comment
            spoken like a true playa

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Lo I get accused of that a lot but I'm really not.

This is the best and most helpful post Ive read on any forum about this stuff, thanks

Comment

I have read about the self effects of SOB around in forums and pxs reviews. But no one mentioned what they are. They just.... love it..
            Does the self effects of SOB means, the wearer himself become highly horny and desperate to poke?

Comment

I cant answer that one but I think a lot depends on the self who is hoping to experiance the self effects, personally I have never has self effects ever on any pheromone even when trying to use them on my own in my house to see if I noticed any self effects.

I think some people are more resistant to them - perhaps also more resistant if aware of them? Not sure

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
                This is the best and most helpful post Ive read on any forum about this stuff, thanks
                Glad I could help.

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
                  I cant answer that one but I think a lot depends on the self who is hoping to experiance the self effects, personally I have never has self effects ever on any pheromone even when trying to use them on my own in my house to see if I noticed any self effects.

I think some people are more resistant to them - perhaps also more resistant if aware of them? Not sure
                  Ok. I heard it at many places like pherotruth. Some even say that they wear SOB mainly for selfeffects.
                  Why I asked this because, wearer who wants to affect the surrounding with SOB and becoming horny himself due to its self effects(if they are in that way), shall create impatience. His face and body language will clearly show desperacy. This will ruin his approach towards females and shall easily intimidate them away.
                  Last edited by Falvinski; 06-16-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Falvinski View Post

Ok. I heard it at many places like pherotruth. Some even say that they wear SOB mainly for selfeffects.
                    Why I asked this because, wearer who wants to affect the surrounding with SOB and becoming horny himself due to its self effects(if they are in that way), shall create impatience. His face and body language will clearly show desperacy. This will ruin his approach towards females and shall easily intimidate them away.
                    Interesting insight, one thing I have noticed is that on other forums where they talk about pheromones there is a lot more talk of self effects, this forum has less discusion of self effects in my opinion. I have never experianced any self effects with any product myself and because of that I sort of feel like this forum (And so perhaps product range) is much more "honest" than the others I have visited

Comment

I don't really talk about self effects much. I don't get them from most products. The ones I do are very pronounced tho. One, for example, is Instant Shine. I don't care if it affects anyone else, i buy it for me. It has the most dramatic effect of anything I've ever tried.....barring a serious OD of NPA once. When I wear it I really do feel like I shine. I was hoping PXS had an equivalent but I haven't found it yet. I do get selfies from some PXS products tho. Definitely an alpha feel from Ascend and APi. A lighthearted, playful flirty feel from Taboo. I haven't tried SOB yet. I'm not a big fan of copulins. I've never gotten good results from them.That's why I get my Ascend without them. So many people have gotten good results with it tho that I'm almost tempted to try it. But then there's the stank factor too. I just don't know.

Comment

The main problem with SOB is that it's all over the place, but it does hit........sometimes pretty hard, just not consistently.

I think at some point Stevo might overhaul this mix to make it more focused and effective.

Having said that, you can do some decent damage with the spray if you're willing to commit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pretty-little-liars-shocked.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	49885

Comment

What do you mean it is all over the place? What would you do to make it more focused?

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                            What do you mean it is all over the place? What would you do to make it more focused?
                            Id like to hear this too as Im close to buying it

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                              For some women, the signature it projects is an asshole

...........while others experience it as a guy being out of reach/or out of their league

...........and still others see it as a guy who is a slut/man-whore

...........but then there's yet another shade of this mix that seems to attract women who are married/dating.

This could, however, all be described under the banner of "the emotionally unavailable male", but you end up receiving a huge range of reactions, so it's unclear exactly where you stand.

Finally, with all of this, there's also a significant amount of "no reaction/effect" on some individuals, regardless of dose.

In my opinion, it should be marketed as a "risk/reward" mix, where you are only as successful as the risks you take while wearing it. Not a passive mix, and not for the meek.

In this photo, SOB is represented by the roller-skates:

Click image for larger version  Name:	jackasspic.jpg Views:	1 Size:	141.8 KB ID:	49902

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post

For some women, the signature it projects is an asshole

...........while others experience it as a guy being out of reach/or out of their league

...........and still others see it as a guy who is a slut/man-whore

...........but then there's yet another shade of this mix that seems to attract women who are married/dating.

I also was thinking, I thought all over the place means, 'everyone has it'

So that is what it means. Good description.

Comment

Ok I see where you're getting at with your descriptions but is it really the product that's at fault? It seems to me that it's merely a matter of the individual woman's PERCEPTION of the signature. The signature doesn't change across populations.

I think that any Enone heavy product is going to have a polarizing effect. I can thrill/excite/entice a woman or it can frighten her. It's her interpretation of what that signature is saying that matters. Throw in a good dose of cops and it will be even more polarizing. Some women are drawn to players, others are repulsed. As far as married/dating women goes, if they are looking for a side piece they want a man who is a player, a man who can get the job done, a man who won't become attached. The same could be said for some single women, as well.

If I'm out on the prowl I WANT a product that is polarizing. I don't want to waste my time on a woman who isn't DTF. This type of product saves me time and effort.

I think the name, itself, implies that it's risky, that it isn't for the meek. An AFC doesn't have what it takes to be an SOB and will shy away from such a label.

As far as not being effective on all people, I think this could be said about most products. Some people will simply not react at all. I think that they may FEEL the mix but just don't react obviously.

Comment

• theLaw
                                    theLaw commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I would say that it just lacks focus unlike say AM or even BW, so the range of reactions tend to be more varied.

Also, in my experience it's more hit-or-miss in than other products in the PXS line.

• Scottie2Hottie
                                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Fair enough. I will admit that I can't speak of SOB from an applied standpoint, as I've never tried it. I'm just thinking theoretically. I'm not a huge fan of cops anyway. I may try it some day.

• Scottie2Hottie
                                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    My thing with cops is that it makes guys act goofy. They treat you like a chick almost. I think that's where part of the compliance with Ascend comes into play. Trying to placate you. It's weird.

@Scottie2Hottie Youve put some of the most interesting posts up on this forum Ive read, would you be able to do a quick post on cops for the layman just giving your thoughts on it? Like a cops 101 for the uninitiated/why take a pheromones with cops vs without if you have time? I think it woud be really helpful for me.

Comment

Cops are vaginal secretion. It can raise test levels in men and KateD has reported that they turn her on.

Using them signals that you recently had sex. It can have polarizing effect. Women may think you're a player and be turned off or they may see you as a high value man who gets the girl and be attracted.

That's the short answer. Sorry I don't have more time.

hth

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X