yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

advice seen on another forum vs this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice seen on another forum vs this one

There is a competitor forum I have been reading, I would assume that everyone knows which it is because from looking around the web there seems to mainly be just the 2 active forums unless I am missing something.

On the other forum there is a lot of talk about spraying the products onto the back of hands and talk of a "guesture hand" which interests me and when it comes to spraying stuff on myself I think I would personally prefer to spray it on the back of my hand vs my face/neck, however, on this forum I see very little talk of spraying it on your hands. Here the focus seems to be on the neck and I even saw armpits mentioned a few times.

I know the products will be very similar in how they work but I wondered why there seemed to be less talk of spraying on the back of hands on here vs the other forum. Am I just over studying?

proti I do not spray on my hands. I work in the food industry as management, but still I'm washing my hands alot during the day. I do spray under armpits, but I have no science to back it up, and I never put my main mone under pits. usually just SOB, but I'm not trying to project SOB in all it's splendor at work. It's for the selfies, and it just seems to wake me up
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

The consensus seem to be that (this is the way I use it too) socials (cohesion, Bliss, flirt) are normally
      worn in the wrist forearms etc, so that they diffuse out a lot when you are talking
      gesturing with your hands. Alpha's and sexuals are worn on neck and jawline etc. so that
      they remain more close to you.

The problem with wearing on hands/forearms (I have seen this mentioned in perfume forums as well)
      when you are gesturing the scent/pheromone cloud goes a bit out and all over the place so people have a hard time
      identifying the effect to you. When you wear it on neck the scent/pheromone cloud
      remains a bit close to you you are enveloped in the scent bubble. People identify the
      effect to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
        The consensus seem to be that (this is the way I use it too) socials (cohesion, Bliss, flirt) are normally
        worn in the wrist forearms etc, so that they diffuse out a lot when you are talking
        gesturing with your hands. Alpha's and sexuals are worn on neck and jawline etc. so that
        they remain more close to you.

The problem with wearing on hands/forearms (I have seen this mentioned in perfume forums as well)
        when you are gesturing the scent/pheromone cloud goes a bit out and all over the place so people have a hard time
        identifying the effect to you. When you wear it on neck the scent/pheromone cloud
        remains a bit close to you you are enveloped in the scent bubble. People identify the
        effect to you.
        Interesting thanks, where would you put xist as that is the only one I have?

Comment

Neck jawline would be best since you want that ideal boyfriend
          signature of Xist to be linked to you.

Comment

You mean Pherotruth? It's okay, you can talk about that forum here, this place isn't like AD's forum where they boot anyone who talks about PT or DSX. Good group of guys over there, Pherotruth. As to your question, I suppose it would depend on the mix you're wearing. Sometimes if I'm wearing a social like Connections, I might split a spray on my hands, especially if I'll be using them while talking. Helps diffuse the pheros a bit.

Comment

If you want to spread the around, I recommend pulse points. Wrist, crux of the elbow, jugular vein. Personally, I don't think it really matters. That being said, I wouldn't recommend the back of your hands unless you plan to not wash them.

Comment

yeah... i don't see why the back of the hands is a good idea...... i think it's a waste to be honest. especially if people are discussing it about other companies products who haven't mastered the art of diffusion the way steveo has... it'll be dang near impossible to link the signature to you, if you wear it on back of hands. and even if the diffusion is on point, it'll get washed off on the back of the hands XD

Comment

Originally posted by proti View Post
                  There is a competitor forum I have been reading, I would assume that everyone knows which it is because from looking around the web there seems to mainly be just the 2 active forums unless I am missing something.

On the other forum there is a lot of talk about spraying the products onto the back of hands and talk of a "guesture hand" which interests me and when it comes to spraying stuff on myself I think I would personally prefer to spray it on the back of my hand vs my face/neck, however, on this forum I see very little talk of spraying it on your hands. Here the focus seems to be on the neck and I even saw armpits mentioned a few times.

I know the products will be very similar in how they work but I wondered why there seemed to be less talk of spraying on the back of hands on here vs the other forum. Am I just over studying?
                  Like the others said, the back of the hands help extend the cloud, but I try not to use it that much for that reason. I'll use it if I run out of places while I'm comboing.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                    yeah... i don't see why the back of the hands is a good idea...... i think it's a waste to be honest. especially if people are discussing it about other companies products who haven't mastered the art of diffusion the way steveo has... it'll be dang near impossible to link the signature to you, if you wear it on back of hands. and even if the diffusion is on point, it'll get washed off on the back of the hands XD

I'm a believer that less is more, personally. With a serious OD people can't tag you. It creates a general vibe in the room. Often women will tag whatever guy they find attractive, whether it's actually his signature or not. I've seen fights break out with a serious OD. I just sit there and roll my eyes. lol

Comment

so Scottie2Hottie , if someone walks into a room on a pheromone overdose, they create a massive cloud that becomes a free for all, which people tag the phero-cloud to whatever person they choose XD

hmmmmmm

Comment

• Falvinski
                        Falvinski commented
                        Editing a comment
                        XD XD XD

Yea pretty much. Are you planning to OD eternitys_child ?
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 05-24-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

No I'm not planning on OD'ing myself..... but I might try out bathing a friend in pheromones and see how it affects people when we go out.

there's a woman I may try to OD with male mones. And see how that works on people. Orb I'll dab her up in socials and see how that works.

I'm curious now because there's a new door in the world of pheromones that have been opened up to me, so thanks Scottie2Hottie

Comment

• Falvinski
                          Falvinski commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes new door. May be soak a cotton ball and stick it at the outlet of the AC. . Bliss and social them all, so that the company's bussiness through workablity touches the peak!

I once went to a bar with like 20 drops of NPA iirc. People were hooking up and fighting everywhere. It was quite a scene. I just sat there in amazement. Although I was the one wearing the mones, none of it affected me in any way. No one tagged me as the phero source.

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                          so Scottie2Hottie , if someone walks into a room on a pheromone overdose, they create a massive cloud that becomes a free for all, which people tag the phero-cloud to whatever person they choose XD

hmmmmmm
                          This could be used to ones advantages if needs be.
                          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How so?

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X