yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xist needs multiple exposure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xist needs multiple exposure

I keep reading that xist needs multiple exposures to work and it does make me wonder if there is a range? Multiple seems reasonable but vague are we talking 4, 10 or 40 days?

Also when getting to grips with using it would you say a spray on the back of each hand is a good approach?

xist's reset feature is what "requires" multiple exposures. the perfect boyfriend vibe does NOT require multiple exposures, and is active immediately after wearing it.

and it's difficult to quantify how many days of exposure you need without knowing key information.

To put it into perspective, I've used xist for months on one particular woman, and her view of me didn't change from friendzone. She has a very strong personality.

but just last week, i used it ONCE on a girl who has friendzoned me, and she's showing attraction.

it also depends highly on how deep the friendzone is. if she's borderline attracted to you, it'll be only a few exposures that'll be required. if she's got you safely tucked away in the friendzone, expect more exposures.

Comment

I agree with eternitys_child, i think it depends of the woman, i have to try it again i have the spray version.
      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
      Xsr89
      Barely legal spray (unscented)
      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
      Instant honesty

Comment

I've been trying XiSt off and on amongst other mones on my wife for the last 2 years or so. I'm still living in an apartment by myself though. I think this is a special case. Maybe she's read my journal
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Im going to do some serious testing with this over the next few days. I think my downfall may have been saving it for use on special occasions which means I have very little test experiance when going into those special occasions.

Comment

i wouldn't consider that a "downfall". XiSt has a good purpose for creating the perfect boyfriend vibe. So if you're not using it to reset, it's ok. You're not using it wrong XD

I Rediscovered the magic of XiSt tho, and am using it to imprint whatever combo i'm wearing at that time.

Comment

Comment

There is a difference between the oil versus the spray too. It's just the opposite of what I would think. The spray is a slow reset, escalate, back away and back again. Combos very nicely.

XIST oil is like VooDoo Juice and I don't mean LAL VooDoo. I've seen it set the hook really hard in just a couple hours several times. I don't know what goes on in their head but several times its been like a WTF??? I'm attracted, I'm interested, really interested look. What is this, fuck it I'll just go with it and then a little stalking for a couple days or weeks. Not crazy, they just keep showing up.

Spray is more like a gentle slide into a new position and the hook never sets. It's like a fish mouthing the bait but I can't set the hook.

Comment

• Darklord1
                  Darklord1 commented
                  Editing a comment

Usually 1 drop on either side of neck, I'm not sure a third drop changes anything for the better. We all know it mixes with anything but favorites for me are 1 drop api or three drops Bad Wolf. SOB worked once nicely but its proportion critical so it hasn't been as consistent. I'm leaning towards just one spray. I recently got unscented and that may help with consistency. MY SOB Fresh Musk doesn't appeal to many. When I've gotten this fallout it was always with a sexually steering combo.

LAL products generate a lot of attraction hits for me. XIST oil works with any of these. All these hook settings are older women. They are quite a challenge to get hits from, Most are very sure they don't want another man at this stage of their life and have probably held onto this idea for a few years.

As a result of this ingrained attitude, Sexuals actually push most postmenopausal women away instead of attracting them. They like status and maturity and API gives me that but no hook. One idea is repulsive and the other idea is too comfortable and natural. They've accepted celibacy at this stage of their life.

The XIST oil Appears to reset their attitude towards men as much as it changes how they view me. I see a bit of shock at their own interest.

Comment

• Darklord1
                  Darklord1 commented
                  Editing a comment

good luck

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Usually 1 drop on either side of neck, I'm not sure a third drop changes anything for the better. We all know it mixes with anything but favorites for me are 1 drop api or three drops Bad Wolf. SOB worked once nicely but its proportion critical so it hasn't been as consistent. I'm leaning towards just one spray. I recently got unscented and that may help with consistency. MY SOB Fresh Musk doesn't appeal to many. When I've gotten this fallout it was always with a sexually steering combo.

LAL products generate a lot of attraction hits for me. XIST oil works with any of these. All these hook settings are older women. They are quite a challenge to get hits from, Most are very sure they don't want another man at this stage of their life and have probably held onto this idea for a few years.

As a result of this ingrained attitude, Sexuals actually push most postmenopausal women away instead of attracting them. They like status and maturity and API gives me that but no hook. One idea is repulsive and the other idea is too comfortable and natural. They've accepted celibacy at this stage of their life.

The XIST oil Appears to reset their attitude towards men as much as it changes how they view me. I see a bit of shock at their own interest.
                    Does P74 or P93 responsible for reset feature on Xist? What are those Lal products currently in your Arsenal? Can't access your Gdrive of your current entire arsenal
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

Comment

I wonder why the link doesn't work for you, rechecked settings.
                      • Liquid Alchemy Labs

• 50ml Gel
                          • Overdose
                        • 30ml gel
                          • Nude Alpha Gel
                          • SX-9
                        • 30ml Spray
                          • Wolf
                        • 30 Euro Dropper
                          • Aqua Vitae
                          • Bad Wolf
                          • Dirty Primitive
                          • Nude
                          • VooDoo
                        • 30 ml Dropper
                          • Hypnotica
                        • Lip Balm
                          • Max-T-150
                        • Samples
                          • Bad Wolf 2
                          • Dirty Primitive
                          • Nude Alpha
                          • Possess Alpha
                          • Lucky Seven
                          • Lucky Seven Royale
                          • VooDoo 2

Comment

Originally posted by Darklord1 View Post
                        Xist oil is different from the spray.

How so?

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post

How so?
                          Much more intense responses than I saw with the spray. I read how others claimed this point, but you have try them both to see the difference. I did and I saw it.

Its like having a steak steak in an upscale place and having a steak in a good place.

in wearing the spray, I always saw strong reactions from Asian, Indian and Arab women, but not too strong outside those groups. Some, but nothing I would wow about.

The oil oil seems to hit everyone. Again, I wore a cover on top and it definitely helped diffusion.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X