yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist+Evolve at work Review - 5 star!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist+Evolve at work Review - 5 star!

Xist + Evolve review (Had for 1 week)

Hi, a bit of background first, I have been using Pheromones for a long time now and I have been using Androtics Ammo and TUTH for quite a few years as my staple because the products have not been total trash and I have had some results with these 2 sprays. A year ago I decided to change to see if competitors products were any better and went for a bottle of Holy grail from Hax, wore it a few times at work and it seemed to irritate women and men alike and felt negativity from people so went back to Ammo and TUTH. The thing is results have seemed to so hit and miss, especially over past year or two Ammo seems to miss more than hit, and TUTH can be great if a woman is in a certain mood but gets a negative reaction if not in a certain mood, plus TUTH makes men at work annoyed if I am talking to women and they try and compete for attention. All in all I havent been entirely happy for a few years but because the products haven't been total garbage I haven't thought of changing who I buy from

.......that was until last week, I looked on the net for an hour and two read variosu reviews and went for Xist as sounded great due to being the sort of guy that gets friendzoned a lot and eveolve for a bit of sexual spark.

Firstly the customer service has been fantastic! Can't fault it, ordered from the American site where they kindly told me they would send it from the european hub and pointed me to the european website, they soreted this out and my package came within 2 days!! Great, having a european hub is fantastic. Everything about the ordering process has been excellent.

Day 1 - work and I have to admit I was excited but not too optimistic, I sprayed just one spray of Xist and one spray on left side of my neck and my usual aftershave on the other side of my neck. I didn't want to spray on Evolve staright away as feared it might get negative reactions like TUTH does.......All I will say is that I had a good day, women were morechatty with me, one woman seemed very fixated and it was like she didn't want to stop talking to me, all the women just wanted to talk to me and it did weonders for my self confidence and best of all the men didn't seem aggravated or engage in some kind of tug of war for attention, they seemed happy talking to me and joking about. Also I noticed the woman sitting opposite me kept engaging and crossing her legs towards me and I caught her out of the corner of my eye having a good stare, but I kept my cool and just pretended I didn't notice. I was amazed that I really wasn't doing anything and the description says you need repeated exposures and has sa build up effect, well this was all staright away and it made me think wow! This product is just great, and straight away thinking why the hell have I been wasting my money on the other stuff all these years.

Day 2- I was a bit nervous on this day as I was scared taht this was all a fluke and this day was going to be not as good. I sprayed 2 sprays of Xist one on each side of my neck, I took my bottle of evolve with me to work as I knew I would be with just women all afternoon and wanted to trial it then without men around. Well wow jsut what a day, yesterday was no fluke lol, now with 2 sprays the woman opposite was chatting to me even more tahn normal and she kept having a sneaky smell of myu neck when she thought I didn't know!! She started elevating my status which is out of character for me, she was like oh everywhere needs someone like you working for them and she was doing it in front of people, she had this kind of behaviour all day. She also seemed ecxited even with just Xist on, when she engaged with me she was crossing and uncrossing her legs but in an excited sort of manner. I also noticed other women are becoming more chatty and wanting to ask questions and generally talk more to me and definitely out of character. I have also noticed women invading my space a bit more, and weirdly at tea breaks they all want to listen to me, and have started laughing at things I say which isn't really how things happened before. Another thing I was noticing was I was getting plenty of eye contact and women were competing to be the one I was listening to when they talked.......this was before I sprayed evolve lol! So in afternoon I put on one spray of evolve on my neck, I was excited after Xist had been perfect so far!! I was scared that the intimidation effect wiould happen here and ruin what I was getting with Xist. Well in the afternoon, the woman oppisite me really kept looking and desperately trying to engage with me, she called me over to sit next to her, she wanted to show me a cottage she had just booked, I sat next to her and she was playing with her necklace all the town and patting her chest, her neck was extended towards me and I could tell she was getting excited and she didn't want me to leave her side and was flirting with me with how she talked. Another great day.

Day 3 - Went to 3 sprays xist and held back with evolve as had external audit and didnt want to come off as sexual. Same stuff happen, women just can't seem to stop wanting to engage with me and flirt with me, various more times I have been put on a pedastal by different women. The external audit peole were 2 women and 1 man and both women kept looking at me but in a nice happy smiley way, kind of dreamy lol! The woman opposite was smiling at me all day too and it was great. Only donwside was a man came in and mentioned he could smell something a bit funny on me, but he as ony there 10 mins so wasn't too much oif a prob. I had sprasyed 2 on eeither side of neck and 1 on top of my head, so think I had a big pheromone cloud. The woman opposite had to go home in the afternoon, so she came to hug me and she hugged everyone else but I noticed when she hugged me she pushed her head in to my neck and she hugged me for a while and then she really tightened herself on me and gave me a real squeeze for quite a while as if she didn't want to let go and like she was pushing into the nape of my neck! She later texted me to tell me she got home ok, and I replied telling her to basically take care and she sent a text back saying thanks with 3 kisses which for her is a bit out of character.

Day 4 - Weekend so I took my daughter swimming and I knew I would be exposed to women all day so wanted to give it a go, I sprayed 1 Xist on my chest, on the way to the swimming baths I couild not shut my daughter up and she was pretty much stuck to my chest...........It all weirded me out so I took my t-shirt off and changed my t-shirt and just wore no pheromones and my normal aftershave.

So my final verdict is even after 4 days, that Xist is the real deal, and I will be ordering again, I haven't felt this good for years and it is like some weird voodoo juice, what shocked me was I didn't even have to really do anything for all these positive effects! Also I wasn't expecing any sexual interest from just Xist and I noticed there was some blatant flirting going on. I fully recommend Xist to anyone, being a shy quiet guy it has really put me on a pedastall and has been good for my confidence.

Evolve, even though I only used once it didn't seem to intimidate people and it had quite a blatant effect on the woman I talk to most, I could tell she was in a state of excitement and liked that she seemed quite possesive of me and there seemed to be an air of she didn't want other women to engage with me. So even though limited time, again I can say initially it will be a great product.

I admit I fancy the woman opposite me at work and I don't really fancy the other women, it is obviously effecting the other women too, a question is will it make the woman I fancy who I think she knows it and I make more of an effort with start to feel like I belong to her and become more territorial with me?

You have my business......best thing I have done is try something different. Top product , top customer service, fast delivery - What more could you ask for!

Thanks

Nice first report, Bob! Thanks!!!

The lady who texted you, have you two been intimate?

And how many of the women you work with do you have their phone numbers, or they, yours?

Keep your seat belt fastened, and enjoy the ride!!!

Comment

No we haven't been intimate, just some overt flirting, she is 52 and I am 40, I find her very attractive and I have worked with her for nearly 20 years now, we have always been close and she likes the attention I give her but if I ever push a little back then she closes down, a bit of a tease really. At this years christmas do at one point she was pressed up against my arm, with it between her breasts and my hand was pressed against her downstairs, and all I could feel was her breathing on my neck and she didn't move away for ages, and I didn't move either in case she thought I was trying something! I was wearing TUTH+Ammo at the time. She become quite possessive of me later in the night too, again she gives me signals but if I reciprocate back it goes a bit awkward. Its like she loves the attention and flirting and she's not a bitch about it but that is all she wants.

I am a Beta guy, shy, unconfident and quiet so I have been well and truly friendzoned. Which was fine but when a new bloke started this year, he is the opposite and is quite alpha, overbearing and a domineering loudmouth, bit of a douche really lol! Anyway I have noticed the woman I like has this respect for him and its quite evident she doesn't have that respect for me, I think she sees him as strong and me as weak. I have trouble being assertive and well he doesn't! Also he is a douche because if she gives me any attention he tries to make noises or talk over the top of me or will just jump in the conversation and try turning the attention back on himself if I am having a conversation with her, that's what annoys me about him. If he isn't centre of attention he throws tantrums and his bottom lip wobbles!!

The thing that is great about Xist that is working for me is that it has raised my status (should it do that??) without me having to act like a different person. I have tried status elevating mones before and I just aint Alpha and I cant keep up the pretense of being Alpha long enough to pull it off, but Xist I have just been myself and its worked like a dream. I am hoping that she will start to see me in a more intimate way. Loved the feeling of it was more warm and loving feeling and wanting to know me feeling. I need to test Evolve out fully in next few weeks too.

I forgot to say Xist worked in the supermarket too with women I don't know, noticed some deer in the headlights looks from one or two women.....So more hits from something marketed as needing a lot of exposure time.......not that I am complaining lol.....

Comment

Nice report. Quite dramatic results you've had. Keep us posted on your testing. I'd be interested to read more.

Comment

Awesome report Bob! My advice is if you're interested in one particular woman. Make some moves to let her know it's reciprocal. Mones may affect several people in the zone so you must be proactive to ride things in the direction you want it to go. Giver her extra attention will go a long way!
          Ammo:
          PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
          LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
          PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
          AD: Glace
          Lovescent: NNPA
          Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Nice report, i like read this things
            My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
            Xsr89
            Barely legal spray (unscented)
            Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
            Instant honesty

Comment

Bob! I am impressed. You really do have a gift for writing and I already love your reports. You certainly are having much fun with these products already. I wonder what would happen when you venture in our other products

It made me smile that another person had that XS EXPERIENCE!

I know you will be around for a bit and I encourage you to read the thread below if you haven't, real good information that everyone should know :

Comment

So you might say Evolve is similar to tuth if you have to compare the 2?

Comment

I don't know that comprising the two is appropriate. Evolve is far more complex. About the only thing they have in common is that they are both sexual products.

Comment

Thanks I have been using the goals graphics quite a lot recently, really good as it has really made me think what I actually want from various situations and knowing what products to use.

I think Evolve has buffering and some socials in there, I might be wrong? and I think TUTH is not something that could be used in a social situation so much as something you would spray just before you knew you were going to have sex to make her more horny?

Comment

As far as I know, TUTH is just straight Enone, no buffers, so yea not best for social situations. You can use Evolve anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob111 View Post
                        Thanks I have been using the goals graphics quite a lot recently, really good as it has really made me think what I actually want from various situations and knowing what products to use.

I think Evolve has buffering and some socials in there, I might be wrong? and I think TUTH is not something that could be used in a social situation so much as something you would spray just before you knew you were going to have sex to make her more horny?
                        I never tried it personally but from reading and hearing what men had to say about it.Tuth is like sticking your d out in public. Without like a social buffer it is highly sexual and can be inappropriate unless you are in a highly sexual atmosphere. Not necessarily just before sex or foreplay but in a place where most ppl are naked, having sex etc it fits in

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X