yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Combining Xist and Taboo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combining Xist and Taboo?

Hello everyone, my question is pretty straight forward. Has anyone combined just taboo and Xist together? If so, what were the effects? And if they were positive how many sprays would you recommend?

Situation: I tried taboo alone a few times and I definitely like it, I've had some very strong hits from certain girls (one friend in particular was just wild). But with Xist I'm not getting any reaction from any girl, even though I'm interested in one girl I'm good friends with in particular. Now, the reality of the situation is that I just might not have enough time(college ending and I'm extremely deep in her friendzone) to get Xist to trigger it's fabled reset, or maybe she just isn't interested enough to begin with, but she's pretty "adventurous" when she's drunk so I think Xist could only help in that regard as taboo doesn't seem to effect her. So basically, I don't want to inadvertently cripple myself for the last 3 weeks of college with other girls in the vain chance I might be able to get her just one time if at all, and taboo grabs attention extremely well for me, so should I mix them?

Info: I'm a 23 year old Caucasian male who's not athletic, also both my sprays are from the 30ml bottles.

Originally posted by Fekenaws View Post
    Hello everyone, my question is pretty straight forward. Has anyone combined just taboo and Xist together? If so, what were the effects? And if they were positive how many sprays would you recommend?

Situation: I tried taboo alone a few times and I definitely like it, I've had some very strong hits from certain girls (one friend in particular was just wild). But with Xist I'm not getting any reaction from any girl, even though I'm interested in one girl I'm good friends with in particular. Now, the reality of the situation is that I just might not have enough time(college ending and I'm extremely deep in her friendzone) to get Xist to trigger it's fabled reset, or maybe she just isn't interested enough to begin with, but she's pretty "adventurous" when she's drunk so I think Xist could only help in that regard as taboo doesn't seem to effect her. So basically, I don't want to inadvertently cripple myself for the last 3 weeks of college with other girls in the vain chance I might be able to get her just one time if at all, and taboo grabs attention extremely well for me, so should I mix them?

Info: I'm a 23 year old Caucasian male who's not athletic, also both my sprays are from the 30ml bottles.
    Hello there, i am pretty interest in this mix too because i am just waiting for my taboo and xist to arrive, what i am going to do is test and test is the only way to know if this mix work or not, try 1 spray from each one, if you know 1 spray from taboo is good for you then use 1 spray from xist and if you dont see any reactions use 2 sprays of xist and 1 taboo, good luck and write about it.
    My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
    Xsr89
    Barely legal spray (unscented)
    Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
    Instant honesty

Comment

My advice is to not go higher than 4 sprays in total because both sprays are sexual, and too much sexual will ghost you.
      I like taboo as well how many sprays do you use Fekenaws?

Comment

I tend to use two sprays which does me wonders, the first day I wore it I had one friend in particular that couldn't keep her hands off me, she kept running my arms, staring at me, lying her head on my shoulder, touching my face, eventually she told me to play with her boobs lol, it was like a sensory overload because she was almost a completely different person. Other girls get more talkative if anything. Xist on the other hand doesn't seem to give me an noticeable effects

Comment

Update: I tried two sprays of taboo and 1 spray of Xist, I'm getting very mild attention but it's close to ghosting territory and ultimately not beneficial. Maybe one of each would work?

Comment

She may not seem like she's reacting the way other women are but it most likely is effecting her if it's effecting others. XiSt is known to be a slow cooker. It takes repeated exposures to see any results. Give her time. If taboo seems to be ramping up the sexual heat with other women, then it probably is with her too. The thing is, these new feelings could be confusing to her. Throw in the reset of XiSt and she's mulling it over. She is probably mulling it over. Thinking Hmmm he sure seems hot all the sudden but what do I do? Do I risk the friendship and go for it or just leave it alone. You may want to consider some Cohesion, as well. It is thought to have imprinting qualities because of the dienone in it. Cohesion is a great product and can give you some "crushy" results.

Don't give up buddy, let XiSt work it's magic.

Comment

Well, I only use taboo with a sample along with xist, I did well, but I like the mix of xist with A1, so you comment, I recommend this mix, greetings

Comment

I find that Xist mixes well with almost any pheromone and helps amplify the mix. I say stick with the combo and vary dosages and application points.
                Ammo:
                PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                AD: Glace
                Lovescent: NNPA
                Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

From everything thing I have heard about Xist and taboo are a good mix for your situation sweetie and I know you only have a limited amount of time but it might just be enough!! stay positive keep your head up babe and keep us updated
                  , Bobbi

Comment

Thanks everyone hahah, for now I think I'm going to stick with the two xist sprays because I don't want to experiment much given the time constraint, the xist has alot to "undo" but I think I'm beginning to see it work just a little bit. Hopefully after a few more lengthy exposures it'll become more obvious if it's working

Comment

What signs should I be searching for to clarify that Xist is having an effect?
                      Last edited by Fekenaws; 04-12-2017, 06:58 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

What signs should I be searching for to clarify that Xist is having an effect?
                        Signs are so mild that you have to stay alert to catch them, i am been using xist for 5 days and one of my coworker start with a little distance with me but now i feel she is more close to me you know, i think is because xist.
                        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                        Xsr89
                        Instant honesty

Comment

Check the Pheromone Hit List thread. You may find that helpful.

Comment

Fekenaws how is xist and taboo going lately?
                            Xsr89
                            Instant honesty

Comment

There was a short discourse on my journal about how Xist and Taboo is not a good combination. I don't know if that's necessarily true! But the best way to find out is to try it out

Comment

Originally posted by eternitys_child View Post
                                There was a short discourse on my journal about how Xist and Taboo is not a good combination. I don't know if that's necessarily true! But the best way to find out is to try it out
                                You right the best way is to try it.
                                Xsr89
                                Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X