yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

x105a + Love Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x105a + Love Boat

Hey guys, some of you may know be from the other board (the one with the Ted Moesby avatar that did a lot of testing with x105a in the workplace). Sorry, I know it is it called x-i-s-t now, but for some reason my phone is correcting it to the old handle of x105a. Who knows.

Anyway, as you know I'm not a newbie when it comes to mones, but sometimes I tend to overthink things and I would like to get some other thoughts.

I have my fifth or sixth breakfast date with a woman tomorrow (TV breeds weird schedules, what can I say) and so far I have ran some combination of x105a, Love Boat, or a 2/2 ratio of both (10ml). The effects seem to have gone pretty good, plus when she first started at the station, she would sit next to me at work during meetings and was collateral damage to a week long testing of x105a!

I was planning on going 2/2 again tomorrow, but I was thinking about going lighter. An example of my overthinking came this summer when I wore x105a almost everytime I saw this woman I was dating, causing intense attachment and eventually a lost of interest (overbonding?). Trying to avoid doing that to myself again.

This woman is pretty awesome, though probably a little young for me at 22. Haha. Any thoughts are welcome.

Hey PinkShirtguy,

Welcome... It helps us to help you better if you introduce yourself. Many of us may not go to other board and check for a Teb Moesby

I'd suggest to go other way. Go with a single dose of X111 with an alpha base. Your presence / signature has to be more in the face. X111 is a great tool to open-up a woman for slight flirting. You need to shock her with the changed signature. I have read that X111 too has better 'reset' effect.

In next meeting, start with regular Xist + x111. But take some initiative here man! Apologies, but though these are great juices, expecting her to come to you without your initiative can't work. She will be drawn to you... you gotta pull her

One important note as I have experienced this:

Too much of X111 and you can come off as a needy guy. So try to use a good alpha base like Ascend (without cops) or Api before you use X111. And yes, for some guys even 2 sprays of X111 can come as too much.

So go ahead with this in next meeting: Any Alpha + X111.

Then in next meeting, add 1 or 2 Xist to the mix above.

Rock on Guy !! She'll all be yours. Just play it confidently!

Comment

Originally posted by moneuser View Post
      Hey PinkShirtguy,

Too much of X111 and you can come off as a needy guy. So try to use a good alpha base like Ascend (without cops) or Api before you use X111. And yes, for some guys even 2 sprays of X111 can come as too much.
      Would there be much disadvantage to using Ascend with cops?

Comment

IMO Ascend with cops defeat the purpose of xist. Xist basically is used to form a good bonding and to foster ltr feelings. Cops give vibe of a player. From what I get, pinkshirtguy was not looking for a one night stand and so should not project image of a player. Hence it is better to avoid cops in such situations. Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by PinkShirtGuy View Post
          Hey guys, some of you may know be from the other board (the one with the Ted Moesby avatar that did a lot of testing with x105a in the workplace). Sorry, I know it is it called x-i-s-t now, but for some reason my phone is correcting it to the old handle of x105a. Who knows.

Anyway, as you know I'm not a newbie when it comes to mones, but sometimes I tend to overthink things and I would like to get some other thoughts.

I have my fifth or sixth breakfast date with a woman tomorrow (TV breeds weird schedules, what can I say) and so far I have ran some combination of x105a, Love Boat, or a 2/2 ratio of both (10ml). The effects seem to have gone pretty good, plus when she first started at the station, she would sit next to me at work during meetings and was collateral damage to a week long testing of x105a!

I was planning on going 2/2 again tomorrow, but I was thinking about going lighter. An example of my overthinking came this summer when I wore x105a almost everytime I saw this woman I was dating, causing intense attachment and eventually a lost of interest (overbonding?). Trying to avoid doing that to myself again.

This woman is pretty awesome, though probably a little young for me at 22. Haha. Any thoughts are welcome.
          What other mones do you own, Sir?

Where does the breakfast take place?

5th or 6th date with no physical contact?

My GUESS would be it's time to SHAKE THINGS UP A BIT, if you're not ALREADY in that dangerous place called, "THE FRIEND ZONE!"

To be continued ...

Comment

I agree with what M has to say, as well as Moneuser stating that you should prolly give a better/proper intro of yourself so that we can help you out more. Knowing your age helps some, as well as what your goal is with this female. Do you want some bonding or take it towards the sexual route? At some point your gonna have to pull the trigger though and explain where you want it to go.

Comment

Originally posted by moneuser View Post
              IMO Ascend with cops defeat the purpose of xist. Xist basically is used to form a good bonding and to foster ltr feelings. Cops give vibe of a player. From what I get, pinkshirtguy was not looking for a one night stand and so should not project image of a player. Hence it is better to avoid cops in such situations. Hope that helps
              I don't think the two are a great mix, but the cops in Ascend do not make you a player. It's just a micro amount and gives the impression that women like being around you. Not that you're having sex with them. That comes from Steve and is also my own experience, though yours *may* be different.

Comment

Tis true shakes, I do recall reading somewhere that SteveO puts a very small amount of cops in Ascend.

Comment

Ascend is awesome and I remember too speaking yo SteveO about the copulins. Its more of a pre qualification and added calur boost as its giving off that females like to be around you, its surely not the player vibe atleast from what I experienced when I use Ascend.

Comment

I have ascend with cops and I have used xist with it and had good results on many occasion. I had a director at the end of a meeting come up to me and introduced himself and asked me have we met before? the funny thing was I never said anything at the meeting, I was just sitting there. this is a director who never approaches people from what my boss told me. I have had women, staring at me while wearing this combo. To be fair, I have people treating me much nice when I pair ascend with xist. this has been my finding wearing this together. give it a go, I swear to god the cops in there isn't enough to mess things up for you. I used this combo around my boss and he sticks around longer than when I am wearing ascend alone. I put on 2 drops in the morning before leaving to work and around two hours later I put on 2 sprays of xist and let it work its magic.

Comment

I tried this combo, 2/2 sprays and it made me feel odd. Was only my 2cd day wearing Xist, first day LBoat, so maybe just takes some adjusting to heh. My eyes felt a little puffy or clogged. Maybe I just didn't get enough sleep last night lol.

Comment

Hi PinkShirtGuy ... Thanks for sharing your experience and taking the time to test Xist and XS111 together! How have things progressed so far with your lady friend? I agree with moneuser's suggestion that you should consider adding an alpha mix into the equation to move the situation to the next level. I have tested Xist and XS111 with SOB and have had spectacular results without any issues, but as some have mentioned, success can depend on factors such as age, environment, and circumstances. Also, SOB is quite potent, so you can try a lighter alpha product or lower dosages first and work your way up. Think of Xsist and XS111 as opening and setting the situation up for you to step through with your own distinct alpha signature. Just be confident and let the force flow!

Comment

hi all members !
                          i saw on other forum : LoveBoat + XiSt does work... however, something goes a little wonky about 2 hours in and It just seems like more distance is being created .. any opinion or experience ?

Comment

Thats been my experience, but then again it might just be me. I feel like I either get burnt out from so many products or possibly some ingredient in the mix evaporates and were left with something not quite the same as what we started with... however, if you have a few hours with a target you want to "reset", then I don't see this being a big issue The only way to find out is if you try it yourself, it may work better for you.

Comment

Ok phertest !!
                              I will try this combo and see what happen
                              i will have , maybe 1h30/2h with a girl , who i would like to go out friend zone ... . I was planning to go with xist +love boat 2/2 , or maybe 2/1 ratio ...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X