yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Contemplating my first order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leslie Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate the tip. It would certainly be easier if I could get everything in Sultans Oud. I just didn't see it in all of the options. I'm quite particular about my fragrances and this is the only one that intrigues me. It sounds like it would be just my style. I want something that is as unique as I am. I also want my fragrance to be consistent with no scent clashes.

I really wanted to try the A.C.E package but was disappointed that I couldn't get Ascend in Sultans Oud that way. The added savings could then be used toward getting more goodies. lol With all of these great products to choose from I'm like a kid in a candy store. lol It really has been a challenge deciding what to get first. I've probably changed my shopping cart a half dozen times. Knowing that I can get a few of the things I've be eyeing in the same fragrance would be the deciding factor in whether to order or not. I have a feeling I'm going to be blowing my budget here at PheroXS. lol

Comment

• Leslie
      Leslie commented
      Editing a comment
      We read every order note and do our best to take care of any request you have.

• Leslie
      Leslie commented
      Editing a comment
      It is free to add a cover scent, so just let us know what you want in which blend and **BAM** you magically have a great scent to go with those awesome 'mones

A quick question....I think I read somewhere that someone had requested specific samples in their order. Is this a possibility or did I read it wrong? I have my eye on a couple things that really intrigue me but am trying to stay within my budget....which is becoming increasingly difficult given all the great products to choose from. So is it possible to request a sample of something in my order notes? I have them on my wish list but don't know if anyone pays any attention to that when placing an order.

Perhaps someone could clarify this for me.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      A quick question....I think I read somewhere that someone had requested specific samples in their order. Is this a possibility or did I read it wrong? I have my eye on a couple things that really intrigue me but am trying to stay within my budget....which is becoming increasingly difficult given all the great products to choose from. So is it possible to request a sample of something in my order notes? I have them on my wish list but don't know if anyone pays any attention to that when placing an order.

Perhaps someone could clarify this for me.

Thanks
      Samples are included with every purchase.However,if you want a specific sample please request it via the order notes. We ask that you tell us your top 4 sample choices. We only give spray samples and the only reason you won't get your request sample via the order notes is if we ran out of those specific samples

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        Oooo you have candy? O.o

• Leslie
        Leslie commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, we have the best candy in the world!!! Kate, you know me so well lol

• Scottie2Hottie
        Scottie2Hottie commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet you DO have the best candy in the world.

Wait, we're still talking about sugary confections, right?

We encourage you to request samples you can pick up to 4 different samples and we send you what we have available The only thing is we do not offer samples of beta, oils, or customs. Just add the request in your order notes, we take the time and read everything and make sure you get exactly what you ask for. Here at XS we honestly do care, just be careful for the monkeys ! They are evil little devils that steal my candy

Comment

• KateD
        KateD commented
        Editing a comment
        we have a confession from you about the candies,can't put it on the monkeys now

• Leslie
        Leslie commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure I can

For now I'm not looking at betas or oils. But you did mention customs. Does that include the Artisan line, as well? I really want to get some PSE for this event and my only hesitation is cost. My shopping cart grows by the day because there are so many things I want to try. But given my current budget I may have to trim it a bit and PSE may have to go for now.

I decided against Celebrity thinking that two status products may be overkill. One reason I considered it is that it contains molecules not list for Ascend. I want the most bang for my buck but am studying all of the products closely to avoid overlap as much as possible.

Right now I'm leaning towards the A.C.E. package -Cops and Connections. My plan is to go low dose on these for the decorating and rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding to really imprint on my target. Also low ball at the wedding to reinforce then at the reception to really hit her hard and throw in some PSE to bring out her inner freak. Trust me I know it's there lurking. lol

As far as samples I'm considering XiSt and Flirt, PSE if I can get it and maybe Limitless. I'm hesitant about the last one as I can't find any info about xps83. If I can get PSE as a sample I may go ahead and order xsp86.

So many decisions. lol

Comment

• Leslie
        Leslie commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately we do not have Artisan samples either :( We can most definitely get you those samples of Flirt and Xist though

I would like to take a moment to thank you both for all of your help and input. I greatly appreciate it. You have been very patient and understanding about all my questions.

You ladies are the best!

Comment

AWW! Thank you We try to be the best, but most of the time we have to settle with totally amazingly perfect awesomeness wrapped in hot pink tin foil KateD Don't you agree?

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          Would that be the tin foil you wear on your noggin?

• Leslie
          Leslie commented
          Editing a comment
          Of course? How else would we make a fashion statement ?

• Scottie2Hottie
          Scottie2Hottie commented
          Editing a comment
          Good thinking. We don't want aliens to steal your phero secrets. lol

Scottie2Hottie You should try reaching out to Ragnar Lothbrook about the PSE. He has ordered it and I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing his opinion on it. He's awesome, I talk to him some on here and he posts pretty regularly

Comment

Done! Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• Leslie
            Leslie commented
            Editing a comment
            Was he able to help you?

• Scottie2Hottie
            Scottie2Hottie commented
            Editing a comment
            Haven't heard back yet but that's ok I have time. I'm waiting to place my order when my discount kicks in so I have a few days.

Ok so I've made my final decision.

A.C.E
          PSE
          P86

Samples of:
          Connections
          XiSt
          Flirt
          Love Boat

All in Sultans Oud

Any and all feedback is welcomed. Recommendations for dosage of PSE and P86 would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Ok so I add P75 and P96 to my order. My initial budget was about $100. I've more that doubled that. Somebody stop me I'm outta control.

Comment

nice order Scottie2Hottie. Why all in sultan's oud. I do like it as well, but just wondering. I started out by trying all the different fragrances, but if I had separate fragrances I couldn't put them both on you know. I got all the different cover scents because my cologne game is weak. Since then I've gotten some generic knock offs of popular colognes, and now i get all my mones unscented so they can all be used together, and I can also change my cover scent with ease.
              I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
              Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
              Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook

A couple of reasons. One it was the only scent that piqued my interest and, like you, I want to be yto combine products without a scent clash. I'll be getting a few things unscented as they are only available that way.

Sultans Oud sounds quite unique. My philosophy is why spend all this money to stand out from the crowd then smell like everyone else. Make sense?

Btw, I sent you a PM. Did you get it?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I got your PM. I even responded, but now I can't find your message or my response anywhere. weird? anyways, PSE. Yeah, it's a must. I've never heard someone say my name that much, and I know she came way more than normal. Didn't have that sort of relationship where we ask or tell each other. Use it for the bedroom with a sure thing.
                  I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                  Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                  Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook No sorry I never got a reply. Now I'm wondering if Kate got the PM I sent her.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking forward to playing with it.

Comment

Ok I placed my order but I was overcharged for the A.C.E. package. I was quoted $93 and change in my shopping cart but charged $106 and change on my final bill.

What gives? Is PheroXS in the habit of overcharging customers? Must say I'm very disappointed.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie have you gone to the wedding yet?! I am invested in the outcome of this situation!! You MUST tell me what happens

Comment

The wedding is next month. This gives me some time to do some testing beforehand so I can come up with the best mix.

Btw I left you a voicemail and a PM. Hopefully I explained myself a bit better regarding the Sultans Oud request.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie To better answer you question about the price of you ace pack I tagged you in a previous post about lifetime discounts

ADDED FOR CLARITY- August 31, 2016- The bigger discount will typically apply and NOT compound unto one another. If your discount is 3% and the bigger discount is 25% the 25% will apply and not compound to make 28%. This is typical on all Packs such as ACE, Mix and Match and Awesome Intro Beginner Pack. As a user who is eligible for Lifetime Discounts the price of the pack might seem higher when you are logged in. Your total discount will equal the bigger discount when checking out and will only appear on the checkout page. Anyone with a discount that is higher than the discount will still get that discount but again it will not compound on the other discount. You will get the discount on the original price minus any discounts so you would still get a 30% discount (if that's your Lifetime Discount) on the full price of the product so as to not compound the discounts together.

This is just one part of the post but I hope it better explains what is going on with your order. Please keep in mind that we do not handle customer service issues over the forum, I am able to answer this for you but in the future you can give us a call or open a ticket That way we can ensure you are getting the most awesome service we can give you and nothing gets missed

Comment

Looks like I will hafta wait a few days before shipping because I ordered an Artisan Blend and Putatives. Testing will hafta wait.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X