yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Honeymoon Coming Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok the honeymoon is over but I just gave her a quad multi orgasm!

I used 2x PSE on my neck, covered by... some cologne I got ages ago. Before we did it I really didn't notice any effects, but I definitely did in bed! I've never given her multiple orgasms at the same time before. Also it hurt her a lot less when I went inside, even got to move a bit, progress

Also she offered to give me a cbj, I didn't have to ask, disinhibition right there
    Teacher, about to be married.
    Arsenal:
    Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
    Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
    To be expanded...

Comment

cbj??? With the wifey? wtf?
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Yeah, covered blowjob. She doesn't like blowjobs at all, so the fact she offered is totally different
        Arsenal:
        To be expanded...

Comment

Originally posted by brac3r View Post
          Yeah, covered blowjob. She doesn't like blowjobs at all, so the fact she offered is totally different
          OMG this PSE is the bomb hahah.
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

You and me are quite different brac3r. I had to look up what the c stood for in cbj . I would probably not even continue a relationship with someone who told me they're against oral let alone say that I want that woman forever. But then again that might be why I'm living by myself Best of luck brac3r. Yeah that PSE is the shit. Glad it worked for you. You gotta try P75. I have some but haven't had the bedroom chance yet. KateD said that's the "pussy wetter" mone.

Comment

ok the honeymoon is over but I just gave her a quad multi orgasm!

I used 2x PSE on my neck, covered by... some cologne I got ages ago. Before we did it I really didn't notice any effects, but I definitely did in bed! I've never given her multiple orgasms at the same time before. Also it hurt her a lot less when I went inside, even got to move a bit, progress

Also she offered to give me a cbj, I didn't have to ask, disinhibition right there
              You mean blowjobs are not on the menu all the time. Wow! you are a great husband. I give them freely and the hubby still complains, apparently I need to give it every morning to wake him up.Some niggas are so demanding. On the flip side, she does give me mines regular and he is the King at it so I understand the demand

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                You and me are quite different brac3r. I had to look up what the c stood for in cbj . I would probably not even continue a relationship with someone who told me they're against oral let alone say that I want that woman forever. But then again that might be why I'm living by myself Best of luck brac3r. Yeah that PSE is the shit. Glad it worked for you. You gotta try P75. I have some but haven't had the bedroom chance yet. KateD said that's the "pussy wetter" mone.
                hi, P75 is the "pussy wetter" mmm i think i have to buy this mone haha.
                My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                Xsr89
                Instant honesty

Comment

She'll get there, it'll just take some time, she's very modest.

I will try P75 tonight or tomorrow, see how I feel after work.
                  Arsenal:
                  To be expanded...

Comment

She'll get there, it'll just take some time, she's very modest.

I will try P75 tonight or tomorrow, see how I feel after work.
                    Good luck and let us know.
                    Xsr89
                    Instant honesty

Comment

brac3r I didn't know you already had P75. Go for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                        Interesting.....I happen to have some of this magic juice. Any dosage recommendations?

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I'm still wondering if this should be used in the bedroom or when you know it's going down like PSE, or if the P75 can be used in any setting as an escalator to get you there.

Comment

I think we need KateD's feedback.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I just went back to reread a thread and it was desire me that KateD said was the pussy wetter. She had P75 down for intense, lost for words sex. Which both sound great to me

Cohesion/w - Relaxing, soothing, breath of fresh air
                              Tease - Subtly sexy, inviting
                              Desire ME XS - Raw sexuality , pussy wetter, rough sex
                              P83 - Intoxicating,free
                              PSEL - Fck me harder, spank me
                              P75 - Intense, lost for words sex
                              Connections XS - Connect, warm, safe
                              Innocence - Me, secure, soft, loving , cute and cuddly

Comment

Oh ok thanks for clarifying, I wonder if she meant Desire Me/M or Desire Me/F.

Comment

• KateD
                                  KateD commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I only have Desire me XS for females

• Scottie2Hottie
                                  Scottie2Hottie commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I thanks Kate.

Yesterday I tried P75 and P86 together, 1 spray of each. She told me I was beautiful and other compliments beforehand.

She orgasmed really quickly from a few minutes of clit stimulation and then said she felt really satisfied and wanted to sleep ROFL. Never been that quick before and luckily she felt indebted enough to keep going.
                                Arsenal:
                                To be expanded...

Comment

Yesterday I tried P75 and P86 together, 1 spray of each. She told me I was beautiful and other compliments beforehand.

She orgasmed really quickly from a few minutes of clit stimulation and then said she felt really satisfied and wanted to sleep ROFL. Never been that quick before and luckily she felt indebted enough to keep going.
                                  So she didnt wanted for a second round?
                                  Xsr89
                                  Instant honesty

Comment

I'm interested in trying p86 when I get it in the mail . My lady doesn't give me bj on the regular, but we do have a child and said child does take up all her time .
                                    36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                                    Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                                    , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

nice work brac3r. I can't wait to hear more about your experimentations with those molecules.

Comment

Headless that's messed up. We always lose out to the kids. I got quite a few of them, and thus no relationship with the wifey. Shitty, cause I love everything sex, but I guess it's for the best.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X