yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I used Ascend and this is what I saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Abel.Man, is your Ascend oil with cops or without copulin? If it has cops, is Aqua Di Gio covers well pheromone smell? Thanks Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

Comment

omi95, i realize that your last report was somewhere in march.. Any report updates on the remaining ascend bottle? how was the experience?
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by gosh View Post
        @Abel.Man, is your Ascend oil with cops or without copulin? If it has cops, is Aqua Di Gio covers well pheromone smell? Thanks Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker
        I use it without cops.
        26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

For me ascend oil with cops is the best, the smell is strong but the effects are great in my job
          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
          Xsr89
          Barely legal spray (unscented)
          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
          Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X