yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I used Ascend and this is what I saw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used Ascend and this is what I saw

So I went to work last week on Tuesday and for the first half of the shift (4 hours) I did not spray the sample of Ascend (with cops) that I had because I wanted to see the difference in my co-workers reactions.

So 1 hour before my lunch break I decided to spray 2 sample sprays of it and let me tell you, the cops STINK! It literally smells quite like vomit
    Luckily I had a good cologne that I could use as a cover scent. And yes 2 sample sprays is equal to 1 full spray which may or may not be enough to get results.

So during my break I decided to go to Starbucks and eat there. Knowing that my mones are working full force I decided to see what would happen. About 10 minutes into my break (I was sitting by the customer line btw) this guy came in through the entrance, gave me direct eye contact and left his bag RIGHT next to me and continued to move through the line and order something.

After he finished his order he came back picked up his bag and said "thank you" and left. Around 5-10 minutes later there was this older girl that walked by me and she suddenly stopped not to far from me (about 6 ft away). She started playing with her hair and looked in my direction, she stood there for like a good 1-2 minutes and then left.

After that, another (younger) girl walked by me and started looking at me, and played with her hair as well.

There was a moment when two girls were playing with there hair at the same twice. I thought that was funny

It was not just women but guys as well. The guys (not all of them) were giving me more eye contact than usual and even nodded their heads.

How ever when I went back to work I didn't notice a difference.

What do you guys think? Coicidence?
    Last edited by omi95; 03-02-2017, 09:41 PM.

Repeat same test with all controllable variables the same.
    Ammo:
    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
    AD: Glace
    Lovescent: NNPA
    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

It may just be that your co workers are use to you so it will take some time to get an effect or you may need another spray to see an effect.

What kind of image do you think you already have at work and what kind of image do you think the Ascend will give,that is different from how people see you at work now?

Comment

Kate I have the best customer service on my floor, (I work in the men's department). I was even told by my current boss. Everybody at work already likes me, but I just want to see how people would react. Plus I believe Ascend would give me the upper hand tremendously

Comment

Your experiences could indicate Ascend is working. You may also be more aware of your surroundings than normal, due to expectations. Keep wearing it for a while, and see if the trend continues.

Comment

Wait a day, try again. Scrub application points really well, wait another day, try 2 sprays.
            Teacher, about to be married.
            Arsenal:
            Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
            Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
            To be expanded...

Comment

Originally posted by omi95 View Post
              Kate I have the best customer service on my floor, (I work in the men's department). I was even told by my current boss. Everybody at work already likes me, but I just want to see how people would react. Plus I believe Ascend would give me the upper hand tremendously
              This is an observation and a question. Since you are already top dog at work and Ascend kind of gives that image in an all around awesome manner, do you think it is harder to pick up on hints as a result.

I mean this question is for all the experts, learning here

Comment

Ok I decided to try Ascend again, but instead I decided to jump to 3 sprays this time. I had somewhat similar reactions, but this time I was sitting close to the window, away from the line of people that forms in the store. The only difference was that a girl sat on a table next to me. A couple of minutes later, out of the corner of my eye I catch her looking at me. So now I'm pretending I don't see her (even if I do).

I was thinking to myself "this is probably a fluke", but no she kept repeatedly turning her head towards my direction. She looked like she was in her early 30's. I really felt like speaking to her, but I was there just for 1 hour because of my lunch break from work. I think this might be a hit.

Comment

I'm very interested in your findings , I received my order of a .c.e. , icm and I'm thinking about ordering celebrity , sob or taboo.
                  36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                  Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                  , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

One thing to consider with Alpha type mones is that people won't necessarily initiate. They're respecting your personal space. What you will probably notice is that once you initiate they will open up to you more. They're waiting for you to let them into your world. It took me quite a while to come to this realization. Hopefully this will help you avoid the lost time I experienced. With time you will find that it isn't the mones aren't working but YOU who is not taking advantage of what they have to offer.

Comment

I have ascend oil and i love it, i use it in my job and every time i have ascend on, my coworkers are saying how good i am in my job even my bosses too.
                      My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                      Xsr89
                      Barely legal spray (unscented)
                      Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                      Instant honesty

Comment

josebest have you used Ascend spray as well. I use it everyday. If you have, do you notice any difference from the oil? I've been apprehensive to order the oil because I thought people have to be close for the oil to work. Is that not so true? I mean for oil to work don't people have to be in your personal bubble? I have quick interactions throughout the work day, and usually on the move. That's why I've chosen the spray. I do use xist oil because I think an xist target should be in my personal bubble anyways ya know.
                        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Ragnar Lothbrook the way the oils work depends greatly on the heat source. If you are in a hot sweaty environment it will work the same way as the spray, but if you are in cooler temperatures the pheromones wont lift off you skin as easily so people need to be muuuch closer for it to work

Comment

Ok thanks Leslie. Maybe I'll try out more oils when the weather starts to heat up here.

Comment

Doesn't sound like a fluke omi95 have you had anymore tests with it?? What do ya think?
                              , Bobbi

Comment

Ascend has been a godsend to my professional life. My employment contract could be terminated at any time. I was teetering on that brink a couple years ago. Working for an asshole boss, he doesn't need a reason to fire me if he wants to. My personality was always in question as the leading reason why we didn't get along. Ever since Ascend things have been out of this world. No criticism in my 1:1 meetings or yearly review. This is my number one ingredient in my work "Power Mix". Always order more before your stash runs out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                                  josebest have you used Ascend spray as well. I use it everyday. If you have, do you notice any difference from the oil? I've been apprehensive to order the oil because I thought people have to be close for the oil to work. Is that not so true? I mean for oil to work don't people have to be in your personal bubble? I have quick interactions throughout the work day, and usually on the move. That's why I've chosen the spray. I do use xist oil because I think an xist target should be in my personal bubble anyways ya know.
                                  hi there, no i dont have the spray version but i use the oil in winter too and i see the same reactions, even when people dont spent to much time with me.
                                  My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                  Xsr89
                                  Instant honesty

Comment

Thanks josebest. I'll go to the oil next purchase. Do you use oil only, for all of your mones? Like I said XiSt is the only oil I've used, and I use it often. Probably my 4th bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
                                      Thanks josebest. I'll go to the oil next purchase. Do you use oil only, for all of your mones? Like I said XiSt is the only oil I've used, and I use it often. Probably my 4th bottle.
                                      Well i have been using a lot of mones, I have right now alpha7 and is oil and works good, I used alter ego oil too and good results, I like the sprays but I notice don't last to much and th bottle go down very fast, I have vibe spray and the bottle is almost gone, but my new products are sprays, they are coming, taboo and xist.
                                      Xsr89
                                      Instant honesty

Comment

I use the ascend Oil at work and I do notice the effect it has on others. Plus the smell of the Aquae Di Gio covers the sent of the pheromones well.
                                        26/M/New England

Arsenal: Ascend-cops Oil, Connections Spray (30 mL), Evolve Oil, Spaceland

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X