yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barely Legal your experiences ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow is the day I get to test this blend. Will start at 3 sprays. I actually had used it once at 2 sprays but I didn't observe so this time I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Tomorrow is the day I get to test this blend. Will start at 3 sprays. I actually had used it once at 2 sprays but I didn't observe so this time I will.
      cant wait to see your report I'm trialing it rn too
      Pheromone XS
      Oil: evolve, xist
      Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Will do. My BL is also lightly scented with vanilla sandlewood fragrance oil and I let it sit for weeks since I got it. Might help with diffusion somewhat.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
          Barely Legal is useful for specific things, which will not be obvious unless you know what those things are and use it at the right times and the right doses.

The right dose will depend on you, but what Barely Legal is useful for is giving you the pheromone signature of an Aercrombie & Fitch teenage fashion model.

In other words, when you want to pass yourself off as being suitable for and super attractive to a teenage girl (or a woman looking to seduce a teenage boy who smells like he's an A&F model)... Barely Legal. Works best on teenage and early 20's females. Occasionally you will find that it attracts 30's+ also, but that's relatively unusual. Usually these will be cougars in their mid to late 40's in my experience.

I have used this mix to get myself in position to actually have an 18 and a 19 year old girl who work together fighting over me. I am 43. Whoda thunk it. YMMV.

Generally, I find that 3-4 sprays is ideal. But it's best when worn around 18-23 year old females. Unless under 18 is legal for you.
          This is exactly the kind of mix i am looking for. I love young girls, hell, i love all type of girls, fatties excluded lol. I will wait for more reports, but im inclined to try this soon, very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
            Will do. My BL is also lightly scented with vanilla sandlewood fragrance oil and I let it sit for weeks since I got it. Might help with diffusion somewhat.
            Me too, eagerly waiting for your reports on this.

Comment

For me it works for all ages but not the most effective product by far. It's constant but the trade off is for the major hits. Seems very light and flirty. Will update my journal soon
              Pheromone XS

Comment

OK, I did an initial test on BL yesterday at 3-4 sprays. Reported in my journal.

Comment

I'll take a look
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

So will I.

Comment

Nice report bb i left a few questions for you
                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Thanks. Will keep testing this blend this week and the next but I will have to take a break from it this weekend. I have another music festival coming and I will test something more sexual. Also, taking a break from A1 lethargy.

Comment

Cool, waiting for your report after your thorough testings.

Comment

I honestly just like the main products every time i try a beta/artisan mix i end up not liking it
                            Pheromone XS

Comment

The main products are well tested so we can't go wrong with them.

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Yup I'm never disappointed
                                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Comment

I'm the same i do a lot of research before i pick.
                                      Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X