yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Barely Legal your experiences ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barely Legal your experiences ?

What are everyones experiences with Barely Legal ?. I tested it a couple of days ago 1 spray on each side of the neck and on my inner wrists. Unfortunately I didnt see any effects whilst hovering around the bar chatting to both men and women. Decided to up the dose by spraying another dose on each side of the neck still, still nothing.

The next day I decided to give the product the benefit of the doubt. Hit myself with two sprays on each side of the neck and on the wrists. Spent the afternoon chatting to the sales assistants. Again nothing out of the ordinary was observed.

Barely Legal is useful for specific things, which will not be obvious unless you know what those things are and use it at the right times and the right doses.

The right dose will depend on you, but what Barely Legal is useful for is giving you the pheromone signature of an Aercrombie & Fitch teenage fashion model.

In other words, when you want to pass yourself off as being suitable for and super attractive to a teenage girl (or a woman looking to seduce a teenage boy who smells like he's an A&F model)... Barely Legal. Works best on teenage and early 20's females. Occasionally you will find that it attracts 30's+ also, but that's relatively unusual. Usually these will be cougars in their mid to late 40's in my experience.

I have used this mix to get myself in position to actually have an 18 and a 19 year old girl who work together fighting over me. I am 43. Whoda thunk it. YMMV.

Generally, I find that 3-4 sprays is ideal. But it's best when worn around 18-23 year old females. Unless under 18 is legal for you.

Comment

Now I understand the context under which this mone should be used thankyou

Comment

You are quite welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
          Barely Legal is useful for specific things, which will not be obvious unless you know what those things are and use it at the right times and the right doses.

The right dose will depend on you, but what Barely Legal is useful for is giving you the pheromone signature of an Aercrombie & Fitch teenage fashion model.

In other words, when you want to pass yourself off as being suitable for and super attractive to a teenage girl (or a woman looking to seduce a teenage boy who smells like he's an A&F model)... Barely Legal. Works best on teenage and early 20's females. Occasionally you will find that it attracts 30's+ also, but that's relatively unusual. Usually these will be cougars in their mid to late 40's in my experience.

I have used this mix to get myself in position to actually have an 18 and a 19 year old girl who work together fighting over me. I am 43. Whoda thunk it. YMMV.

Generally, I find that 3-4 sprays is ideal. But it's best when worn around 18-23 year old females. Unless under 18 is legal for you.
          Any good Barely Legal combos?
          XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

Any good Barely Legal combos?
            Ya, i been wondering about a barely legal mix myself, perhaps cohesion, bliss or Xist? but i will let the pros answer this.

Comment

Have you tried with xist?
              Pheromone XS
              Oil: evolve, xist
              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Ascend + Barely Legal is a very common work pheromone for me. It's been good in interview for me too. 2 sprays each.

Comment

Originally posted by MacroLux View Post
                  Ascend + Barely Legal is a very common work pheromone for me. It's been good in interview for me too. 2 sprays each.
                  Thanks for the tip. I would love to try BL but i try and stick to 30ml bottles what do you see as far as hits go?
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

I wouldn't mix Ascend with Barely Legal, as their signatures would seem contradictory to me. When I wear BL, I usually add in Evolve, Xist and Cohesion, but the exact amount required varies from day to day. something like this usually works...

1-2x Evolve
                    2-3x Barely Legal
                    2-3x XiST
                    2-3x Cohesion

Of course, again, this will depend on who your target demographic is, and your age and environment.

Comment

I wouldn't mix Ascend with Barely Legal, as their signatures would seem contradictory to me. When I wear BL, I usually add in Evolve, Xist and Cohesion, but the exact amount required varies from day to day. something like this usually works...

1-2x Evolve
                      2-3x Barely Legal
                      2-3x XiST
                      2-3x Cohesion

Of course, again, this will depend on who your target demographic is, and your age and environment.
                      Are those sprays or drops?

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Are those sprays or drops?
                        They are estimated units. Unless you're doing some sort of predictive modeling to know exactly how many units of application you need for the specific mix or pheromone you are talking about in a specific situation, you can generally just consider them units and go from there.

Comment

They are estimated units. Unless you're doing some sort of predictive modeling to know exactly how many units of application you need for the specific mix or pheromone you are talking about in a specific situation, you can generally just consider them units and go from there.
                          Alright, I see. Thank you for clarifying that. Heard so much about your predictive model.

Comment

I've tried Xist and Barely Legal, its good. Google search it using the XS test name.
                            XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

The only strong hit I got from Barely Legal was a ~45 y/o dental assistant who acted like a groupie lol. Out of nowhere she asked me where I lived, where I worked. She was so enthusiastic, too. It was funny.

Comment

Jurys out on this one atm
                                Pheromone XS

Comment

I have yet to try Bare Legal in its intended environment. Perhaps this Saturday, I will go to shopping district full of young 20s.

Comment

So far nothing but i haven't given it a good test yet.
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                      So far nothing but i haven't given it a good test yet.

Comment

Tried 1&2 will update my journal once I get some decebt reports
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X