yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dating an asexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post
    In my experience Pepe who claim to be azexual usually have gone through some sort of sexual trauma (usually in their childhood) which now causes them to avoid sexual encounters.
    I agree, quite often traumas during childhood have serious consequences that show up during adult time, and it may be shown in different ways..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I think she has to open up to you about why she is asexual (she may not know that it is the cause but you can connect some dots) before she will be open to a sexual encounter. With that said, i would highly recommend investing in a 30 mL bottle of Beta-Androstenol @ 100 mcg/spray and just add a spray of that to every mix you wear around her. Once she has opened up, 100 mcg Beta-Androstenol plus some Evolve will get you a home run.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
        Asexuals procreate with themselves. She's not asexual, she's a self-proclaimed cold fish. Look elsewhere, dude. I don't know why people insist on messing with damaged goods.
        I hate to say it, but agreed. "Asexual" is not the proper term, if she has girl parts. It is a warning sign that there's likely some serious issues lurking. By all means, go on the date, but keep your expectations light. At the very least, it will be a good opportunity to get some data with the mones. I second Evolve, with Desire Me oil.

Comment

I am just speaking from personal experience, I would HIGHLY recommend against something overtly sexual like evolve at first, you'll scare her away (she won't know what to do with the sexual feelings so she will just run away)

Comment

Mysterion I've been off the forums a bit.

People who label themselves as asexual seem to be like any other group in that there are a variety of people in that "lable". Some people who lable themselves as asexual do have sex, some don't, some just want emotional intimacy, others don't, etc.

There are interviews on youtube. There are some articles I found here and there online. But it seems about 1% of the population just seems to have no interest in pursuing a sex life.
            Last edited by Xcc; 10-13-2018, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X