yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Dating an asexual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating an asexual

Hello folks!

I was honestly a little bit surprised after using the search feature. There only was one single result for "asexual", and it only partially answered my question.

I have a promising date set up. She, European, 23, says she's asexual. Well, I'm not, but she seems like an extremely good fit personality wise, so I want to give it a shot and see if it leads anywhere. I always approach dates with an open mind. If it doesn't work romantically, I at least want her to be my friend cause she's just as weird as I am, heh.
    So from my understanding, asexuals don't feel physical attraction. Is there any point at all in using Evolve?

My guess would be that the best pick from my storage would be Xist and Cohesion for a first date. I have both as oil. We are going to be indoors for at least an hour so figures I may try them. Others I got are Ascend (with cops) which I'm not going to use and Bliss as spray.

I welcome suggestions for products I don't own just so I know what the ideal mix likely could be, but please also let me know if using Xist/Cohesion oil as a mix is a good idea for a date with an asexual. Please also let me know if I should try using Evolve on later dates. Thanks guys!

PS: I'm 24 with a healthy lifestyle. Forgot to add the age earlier.
    Last edited by Mysterion; 01-30-2017, 12:05 AM. Reason: My and her age

I'm not saying she's faking it but it very well might be a phase. Ive known some 'damaged' girls who then claim to be asexual but theyre just very sad and confused. A girl i met basically jumped me and grabbed my package in public trying to makeout, then over FB messenger she claims she's asexual. Riiiiiight. Anyway - Evolve is a good way to go. It'll likely wake her up and if it doesnt then she's an alien. When it works she'll say something like "wow I didnt know I could feel things like this" or whatnot. I would go with one spray evolve then a some Ascend by opening the bottle and using the straw to drag some on your app point. after that you can start to use more ascend. The smell can be kind of overwhealming so in my experience its better to start small. Afterall, evolve and ascend have very high concentrations of mones. Good luck!

Comment

Yep, convert her with evolve, unlock the attraction
      Teacher, about to be married.
      Arsenal:
      Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
      Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
      To be expanded...

Comment

Asexuals procreate with themselves. She's not asexual, she's a self-proclaimed cold fish. Look elsewhere, dude. I don't know why people insist on messing with damaged goods.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
          Asexuals procreate with themselves. She's not asexual, she's a self-proclaimed cold fish. Look elsewhere, dude. I don't know why people insist on messing with damaged goods.
          You said it more blunt than I did lol. I agree. Having that established, as far as pheromones go, treat her like shes any other girl. Whatever nonsense is in her head was conditioned to be there and the right blend of pheromones will knock her back to reality.

Comment

• RTBoss
            RTBoss commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, I'm blunt from time-to-time. :-D

Go with evolve spray since she wouldn't mind a lot of excitement.

Comment

Thank you guys (more opinions are welcome, though!) for your advice. I would like to start by attempting to clear a misconception: I can't tell you if asexuality is a thing like homosexuality that is normal and doesn't require a "cure" (I'm just neutral on that subject, not informed enough) but I do know that it doesn't mean 1) celibacy 2) no pleasure from sex or 3) no romantic interest.
            But if it actually is a thing, it should "block" the effect of Evolve. Having used Evolve with quite some success so far, yeah I think it sounds silly. And that makes me all the more interested in the date! Cause you all recommend that I use it - I'm probably going to apply a single drop of the oil mixed with 2 Xist and 2 Cohesion. I'm not going to use Ascend, though - it's got cops and that is just inappropriate for a date with someone I have romantic interest in. Besides, it works better on women in their thirties in my experience and, well, she's 23.
            My concern so far about Evolve was that, iirc, Xist does have some sexy mones in it already - enough for a first date, where I'm not going to ramp it up too much. So I was wondering if Evolve and Xist together might just be overkill for a relaxed afternoon in a cafe setting. Mind you, I'm 24.
            Last edited by Mysterion; 01-29-2017, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Bro, Ascend "inappropriate for a date with someone I have romantic interest in"? Fuck that! The cops work some serious magic. Ascend is known as a go-to for breaking the friend barrier with someone and for creating romantic, even animalistic interest. I've gotten jumped a number of times wearing Ascend. Bring out that ascend! edit: I'm 23 and ascend has had some awesome effects on girls 18 - 25 for me.

From http://www.whatisasexuality.com/intro/
              Last edited by Arsenic; 01-30-2017, 10:41 AM.

Comment

I don't wanna "get jumped". I want a monogamous relationship. My romantic interest in her is huge (butterfly level) and I have enough dating experience to tell that a strong early sexual vibe (not talking about only mones, but the way I act - in this case, more sexually) ruins my relationship chances. Hence my doubts about the use of Evolve as well (since, again, I was presuming for the first date Xist would provide me with enough "sexy"), but I'm probably going to try it anyway.

Just to be clear, I've tried Ascend on first dates 2 times in the past and the vibe was terrible. It was very off-putting to them. Older women dig it, though, from my experience.

But, dude, like...do you call homosexuality a load of crap as well? Feeling no sexual attraction towards the other sex?
                I do get why you're skeptical. I am, too. People nowadays want to be special snowflakes, just look at all the gender labels lol. I'm now aerogender. I switch my gender as often as the wind changes direction.
                But I don't find it fair to dismiss the asexuals just like that, is all. Not with our levels of knowledge on the subject, anyway. If you dismiss them as "damaged goods" you lose all respect from me. However, if someone slogs through all kinds of scientific research on the matter then at least they have an informed opinion on it. Then again, I'm an agnostic, so "doubt everything but blindly dismiss nothing" is the way I live by.

Comment

Ascend gives off a very alpha vibe and is great on girls with daddy issues and whatnot. I would say leave out Evolve until you've gone on a date or two because Evolve has high AndrostEnone and that can come off as "coming on too strongly" or sexual aggression if the person is not comfortable with you yet. Xist and Cohesion is a wonderful combo for first and second dates because it create a lot of comfort but while creating attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post
                    Ascend gives off a very alpha vibe and is great on girls with daddy issues and whatnot. I would say leave out Evolve until you've gone on a date or two because Evolve has high AndrostEnone and that can come off as "coming on too strongly" or sexual aggression if the person is not comfortable with you yet. Xist and Cohesion is a wonderful combo for first and second dates because it create a lot of comfort but while creating attraction.
                    Thanks buddy! I've spent a few more hours thinking about it today and I agree with you. I was inclined to use Evolve at first but I wanna take things very slowly. Steadily, yes, but slowly. An overt sexual signature would kill that plan.

My experiences with Xist + Cohesion have all been exceptionally good. That simple combo really rocks.

You've been helpful, so I'd like to ask you for your take on this one: say you had feelings for someone and were about to go on a date with them. You don't know if she has daddy issues. Would you use Ascend *with cops*?

My experiences with it have been...not that spectacular on dates. Maybe because I'm naturally quite a dominant person already and 1 drop of Ascend makes me come off too strong. Or maybe it's the cops, I don't know. But at work it's just fine. On dates, though, it never had a positive effect for me.

Comment

Bliss+Cohesion+ one little spray Evolve. Or use the tested Xist+Cohesion, that's a very good one. No ascend with cops for a date. Perhaps ok, for girls who are fking around with other guys and don't care if you do with other girls also..
                      Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                      Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                      Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                      Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                      Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                      Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenic View Post

You said it more blunt than I did lol. I agree. Having that established, as far as pheromones go, treat her like shes any other girl. Whatever nonsense is in her head was conditioned to be there and the right blend of pheromones will knock her back to reality.
                        Perhaps but is it worth the bother? Too many other good and not so crazy hotties out there IMO.
                        Ammo:
                        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                        AD: Glace
                        Lovescent: NNPA
                        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post

Perhaps but is it worth the bother? Too many other good and not so crazy hotties out there IMO.
                          It probably depends on where your priorities are (and I can read yours between the lines - calling them "hotties" and such). I feel like the odd one out here as someone who values romantic compatibility way more than sexual (which is not completely unimportant to me, either). As for "good"...as far as personality is concerned, most people overall interest me like a wet sponge. They have that little personality, that little distinctness, that I feel like I've been slogging through a lot of rubbish (personality wise) with cold approaches. People who had the looks but nothing else. Hobbies like "drinking with friends, err...hanging out, sometimes?", you know, pretty much nothing going on in life and thus zero compatibility with me. I need someone who has dreams and is ambitious enough to chase them with passion. That's only one of the things I'm looking for in people, but it's enough to eliminate about 95 out of 100 from the equation.
                          Then again, I'm weird and looking for people as weird as I am :') If you guys have other priorities, I won't judge. If you want (meaningless, no strings attached) sex all day, every day, I won' judge you. And if you want a primarily sexual relationship, that is completely fine, too. As a saying goes in my language: everyone's their own luck's smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterion View Post

Thanks buddy! I've spent a few more hours thinking about it today and I agree with you. I was inclined to use Evolve at first but I wanna take things very slowly. Steadily, yes, but slowly. An overt sexual signature would kill that plan.

My experiences with Xist + Cohesion have all been exceptionally good. That simple combo really rocks.

You've been helpful, so I'd like to ask you for your take on this one: say you had feelings for someone and were about to go on a date with them. You don't know if she has daddy issues. Would you use Ascend *with cops*?

My experiences with it have been...not that spectacular on dates. Maybe because I'm naturally quite a dominant person already and 1 drop of Ascend makes me come off too strong. Or maybe it's the cops, I don't know. But at work it's just fine. On dates, though, it never had a positive effect for me.
                            I think you are correct with your thinking here. If you are already an alpha dominant person, Ascend may make you come across as a bit too intimidating. And remember, just because you don't see the direct effects doesn't mean it's not working. It will affect a persons mental state and how they think of you even if they don't act drastically differently.

Comment

Thank you guys (more opinions are welcome, though!) for your advice. I would like to start by attempting to clear a misconception: I can't tell you if asexuality is a thing like homosexuality that is normal and doesn't require a "cure" (I'm just neutral on that subject, not informed enough) but I do know that it doesn't mean 1) celibacy 2) no pleasure from sex or 3) no romantic interest.
                              In my opinion, quite often those sort of things are just like a "trend". If some idiot in TV said "I'm asexual", a bunch of people behind the screens start to claim to be also.. There is even people eating certain kind of food, because of a trend, not really because a real understanding of the fact..
                              Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                              Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

My romantic interest in her is huge (butterfly level) and I have enough dating experience to tell that a strong early sexual vibe (not talking about only mones, but the way I act - in this case, more sexually) ruins my relationship chances.
                                Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                                Look elsewhere, dude. I don't know why people insist on messing with damaged goods.
                                RTBoss made an important point. Some people will understand, probably other not..

Comment

Listen, homosexuality isn't a load of crap. No it's not my cupnof tea but it is a real phenomenon. Asexuality, however, is not. Sometimes people get into ruts and can have a low libido as a result. Does that mean they're asexual? No, absolutely not. She probably did some searching online for any confirmation to make her feel better and arrived at the concept of asexuality. Feeling better that she has an explanation for her lack of sexual interest, she how holds onto the asexual concept and makes it real. Ideas arena dangerous thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post
                                    In my opinion, quite often those sort of things are just like a "trend". If some idiot in TV said "I'm asexual", a bunch of people behind the screens start to claim to be also.. There is even people eating certain kind of food, because of a trend, not really because a real understanding of the fact..
                                    In my experience Pepe who claim to be azexual usually have gone through some sort of sexual trauma (usually in their childhood) which now causes them to avoid sexual encounters. I was recently talking with a close friend who identifies as asexual and I was wearing 2x Ascend w/cops, 100 mcg B-nol , 3 sprays enone25, and 25 mcg P83 and the entire duration of the interaction was just her telling me about all her sexual fantasies and kinks. So while it may not be an inherent thing like homosexuality, I think it is possible to overcome given enough comfort (ie. Lots of Beta-Androstenol).
                                    Maybe Xcc or knowledgeispower or RTBoss can comment on this further?

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post

In my experience Pepe who claim to be azexual usually have gone through some sort of sexual trauma (usually in their childhood) which now causes them to avoid sexual encounters. I was recently talking with a close friend who identifies as asexual and I was wearing 2x Ascend w/cops, 100 mcg B-nol , 3 sprays enone25, and 25 mcg P83 and the entire duration of the interaction was just her telling me about all her sexual fantasies and kinks. So while it may not be an inherent thing like homosexuality, I think it is possible to overcome given enough comfort (ie. Lots of Beta-Androstenol).
                                      Maybe Xcc or knowledgeispower or RTBoss can comment on this further?
                                      Thanks man, your posts are really helpful and insightful. Greatly appreciated. We'll see how it turns out. The first date got delayed. But we'll have it next weekend. Not planning on finding out about her sexual fantasies or cause of "asexuality" on the first date, though :')
                                      Perhaps on the second or third, if it gets there.

Would you say some Evolve and a good massage after some weeks of dating may help with it? Or do you feel like it's something that needs...extensive talking about first?
                                      Last edited by Mysterion; 02-07-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X