yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Key Words & Phrases for Specific Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KateD View Post
    P75 gives me intense orgasms
    ::adds XSP75 to his shopping list::

Comment

• KateD
      KateD commented
      Editing a comment
      take one for the team

• brac3r
      brac3r commented
      Editing a comment
      purely for science right?

Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post

I obviously need more testing, but at such high doses, it makes me laugh differently, and flirt differently, and the same is true of women. I wish I had more opportunities to test.
    I have never gone more than two sprays on PSE but it is also the only one that gives me 100% on p/u reactions so I never bothered to go higher.

Also - it's also got the smallest effective radius of any mone I've ever worn. Get her in to get a whiff, but when she does, everything kicks into gear.

Comment

Hmmm, which ones are beautifying?
      Teacher, about to be married.
      Arsenal:
      Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
      Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
      To be expanded...

Comment

Love Boat is beautifying.

Comment

OK KateD intense orgasms. Loud and Clear. I'll have to try it. You think it's a-when you know it's gonna go down type of mone? Did you specifically test it for that? If so, did you know before hand? Or, is that how you always test them? Have you tried P75 without predetermining you were gonna get off?
          I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
          Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
          Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
            OK KateD intense orgasms. Loud and Clear. I'll have to try it. You think it's a-when you know it's gonna go down type of mone? Did you specifically test it for that? If so, did you know before hand? Or, is that how you always test them? Have you tried P75 without predetermining you were gonna get off?
            I test my mones based on what I know they are good for and based on what ppl say they do. I had this client who called talking about how he used P75 with his wife and it gets her in the mood and she is screaming all over the place etc getting on all wild. I was all up to have wild awesome sex so I tried it.

I never had wild sex with it. It was very passionate and intense and I came so hard all the times I used it. I felt also the connection with him during sex was better with it

So same product but two diff ppl had two diff yet very good reactions

I usually use sexual products to put me in the mood and put my guard down because I am kind of conservative in bed and its hard to relax. My hubby is a major freak so I use these products to get to his level
            Being exposed to him , now I am more relaxed even without the mones and I tend to want things I never wanted before, enjoy things that I never did , that seemed weird before Ahem! ahahaha

Comment

I'm getting pretty convinced I need P75 here (wedding coming up sooooon ), might look up some reviews...
              Teacher, about to be married.
              Arsenal:
              Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
              Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
              To be expanded...

Comment

RTBoss loveboat is beautifying? Have you ever used P86? I'm waiting for that to come in stock because I've read a lot about it's beautifying effects, like it's the holly grail of beautification or something. Haven't heard that about loveboat though. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places.
                I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

That's my recollection. I haven't used my Love Boat in awhile, and I never use it solo - it's a great "bridge," mone in combo's.

I haven't used P86, but it's on my list. Ghost let me in on what it actually is, and it's a highly sought after pheromone that is definitely known for its beautifying effect.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X