yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion, is it too much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion, is it too much?

I sprayed Cohesion (2 times) in the morning. With no other mones...it made me feel edgy, nervous, anxious, like my words won't come out but I really want to say something and I felt overly conscious about my image. Did I just OD?

Probably. You must realized that the Pheromone XS products are very strongly concentrated. Many people complain that the pheromone levels are too high in the products. When using a product from this company always start with just one spray or one drop. Then work your way up if needed.

Comment

Try spray away from you (ie: Wrists, not on face or neck) to lessen the self effects, it's the A1 or something, cannot remember atm.
      Teacher, about to be married.
      Arsenal:
      Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
      Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
      To be expanded...

Comment

Some people are affected negatively by A1 (which is present in Cohesion amongst other blends)...

Use spray on wrists/arms or back of the neck.. it keeps self effects a little on bay.. but what you should really do.. as SteveO also has suggested previously.. take your vitamins and especially take a B vitamin supplement.. that helps the body cope the A1... women on the other hand can handle it and it creates crush states in them.. Read up on A1 (Androstedienone) on the forums and on House of Pheromones..

Comment

This is now 2 products (Xist and Cohesion) that shouldn't make most people react this way cause a reaction for you. Start off with as little product as possible, and wear it every day. You may need an adjustment period, as you seem to be particularly sensitive.

Comment

Is this your first time ever using that product? What is the verdict, did you try using less sprays and how did that go?

You said it was in the morning.Was it early in the morning where you were already cranky. What if you tried during the day or night. Try different times to see

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X