yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XIST & EVOLVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XIST & EVOLVE

Ordered XIST EVOLVE AND TABOO in SPRAY From SteveO.. Got it in Priority mail .. with a hand written note... makes you feel good that someone takes time to write a note Also got samples of Cohesion SOB and Connection. day 1 Started with 2 Sprays on Either side of neck ... Did not notice anything unusual .. everything was as usual . no IoIs.. or any hair flipping or smiles .. Take Train to work so basically in close quarters to females on the train .. Trying to win over a 36 yo female in the office.. have known her closely for 4 years.. Spanish , sexy ... She has friendzoned me really tight .. She has a BF but i know she has cheated on him before. basically trying to escape the deadly zone.. want to be intimate with her even if its not leading to bed.was in close proximity of her for atleast 15 minutes total through out the day . Nothing special or unsuaul from her.. it was as if i was not wearing anything. Decide to up the game.. Day 2- 1 spray Xist on either wrist with one evolve spray lower neck below adam aaple.. Again haven't see anything unusual on commute ..No IOIs or any girl giving any attention . infact with the spanish in office. on pretext of showing a new fragrance, i got her to get a whiff from my wrist...spent again around 15-20 minutes total in a day in close proximity.. One thing which i noticed was she was not in a bad mood in morning.. But after the whiff off my wrist.. she progressively got more cranky and annoyed through the afternoon . 3-4 hrs in the day after the whiff of Xist .. she was in a total bithc mood ...like she was having that time of the month...;irritated , pissed off... curt.. .... but no love shown or any sort of affection... Today have increased it to 2 spray xist on either side of neck .. and 2 Spray eveolve... below adams apple .. have been in close proximity in her in the morning for 10 mnts.. no indication yet... on the train was sitting next to a girl for atleast 20 mnts.. its as if i didnt exist .. no IOIs. or any other signs...i am 40...no tom cruise.. but decent looking.. am gng to continue with 2 sprays of Xist and Evolve each ... Any suggestion to help a brother out .. havent been able to make headway with the spanish chick ... She talks and shares a lot of talk .. nothing sexual... i have on various occasion made it clear i want to be close to her and be intimate to her...I think its a very severe case of friendzone..i m on Asian descent... Brownie... .

So friday has come to an end.. as mentioned in earlier.. used 2 spray each of evolve and xist.. infact the behavior of the spanish chick at work hhas gone from bad to worse.. she hardly made eye contact tdy.. the talking has gone down almost 80%.. in the office we generally chat on whatsapp as there r other ppl arnd.. tdy she hardly chatted ot teplied to my chats and forwards.. its like she wass avoiding me.. dont know .. but seems like a reaction although a negative one. . Gng to continue with 2sprays of evolve and xist next week.. hopefully it will turn arnd or maybe she has something gng on in her life.. but things are worse than before the use of mones.. is she like trying to resist the feelings associated with xist or feeling guilt shame and trying to avoid me..

Comment

Hi silvernile2000 !

I think it will help with some A1 with your Combo, can you try Evolve and Cohension.
      or maybe Xist,Evolve and Cohension? and please share your thought on these combos
      thanks!

Comment

I would keep out Evolve from equation...
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
        Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
        Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
        Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
        Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Classic newbie mistake, trying combos for understanding how each product works individually. Try each product individually for at least a week

Comment

Blacky Chan is right. Try each one individually for a few days each. Figure out how they affect you, how they work with your body chemistry, how many sprays are best for you.

Good luck, explore, and look for subtle stuff, not in your face stuff.

(Also, it sounds like you need to forget the woman in the office at least until you work out your best mones.)

Comment

• silvernile2000
              silvernile2000 commented
              Editing a comment
              Havr tried to forget her.. but she keeps me pulling like a magnet

Also keep in mind... women are trained from birth not to show sexual response. 1 evolve WILL get her wet. Bitchy is usually out of sexual frustration.

Watch out for Xist. It works both ways.

Comment

• silvernile2000
              silvernile2000 commented
              Editing a comment
              Just wanted to understand.. how does xist qork both ways?

• Catlord17
              Catlord17 commented
              Editing a comment
              Xist causes imprinting effects on the user and the affected. Meaning it can result in a relational/romantic response.

As has already been said, leave evolve for the dates/nightclub.
            Teacher, about to be married.
            Arsenal:
            Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
            Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
            To be expanded...

Comment

huh?its you bruh. If you come off as a nice guy, you will get dat response. Do other things,i know you want to focus on the spanish chick. she stringing u along. See other women ,flirt like a king,in the office while at lunch. She will take notice. Dont use pheromones as a crutch use it more like a catalyst.

Comment

• silvernile2000
                silvernile2000 commented
                Editing a comment
                i agree with you .,. Not trying to use it as a crutch ... just want to break through that FZ barrier she has created ...

Monday over.. still the bitch behavior.. tom i am gng to change to 2 xist and one cohesion.. i hve been wearing evolve for past couple of days along with xist.. will it affect negatively if i stop it all of a sudden. I just have cohesion spray so limited supply..i haave read on forums abt instant hit with some pheros.. havent seen any such blatant hits or iois.. tdy in commute.. it was a super crowded train.. had a gurl facing me so she was getting full blast of evovle and xist..didnt see any reaction.. am i dng something wrong? It was 2 spray on neck of xist and 2 evolve on lower neck..will try xist and cohesion tom with the spanish girl..

Comment

Have cohesion sample spray

Comment

I have a theory that to get instant hits you need the following:
                  - Good looking to start with
                  - Acting in line with your phero
                  - Actually saying something*

*Bolded is not theory.
                  Teacher, about to be married.
                  Arsenal:
                  Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                  Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                  To be expanded...

Comment

Cohesion is going to kill the sexual vibe for most women. I also recommend never using more than one spray of it at a time, and I wouldn't use it without some androstenone to prevent the "cuddly wuddly guy" effect.

As Roberto said, you have to be congruent with the mones. If what you wear and what you do don't correlate, she will go by what you do.

Comment

i recommend stop obsessing over her makes u look desperate. Be spontaneous,Man up. Get some copulins. I have not worn pheromones for some days and I have developed an attitude, women dig dat shit. not a pushover, A woman who i have not seen a while asked why i did not take her number( no mones). I told her i forgot and she proceeded to give it to me. My exes are coming out everywhere like ants, sex season i guess. One already invited me to her home. No mones( however i Will use the enone to make her squirt like a water fountain). Focus on yourself bruh, go gym, get a youtube channel,invest in yourself and your time. She must be like it rough i guess.

Comment

• silvernile2000
                        silvernile2000 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i got a sample of SOB spray .. Should i go alone with it ?

When u wear sob u better act like an alpha.

Comment

How old are you?

And how old is the girl? Word on the streets is that -NONE is the key to Mexicans, Hispanics and Ricans.

What other mones do you own?

Did I miss it, or did no one recommend ONE SPRAY of Evolve instead of TWO? The opposite sex does that to a man. Especially a needy man! You buy mones not knowing what dosage works for you, but you mix and match because you've been blinded by the COOCHIE. Live and Learn, or Live and Wonder Why. That's the journey! CHOOSE wisely my friend.

Comment

• silvernile2000
                          silvernile2000 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What - NONE Product would you recommend for Dominican Spanish girl ?

i am 41.. the girl is 36.. .. Just want to be Intimate with her.. more like a FWB kind of a thing .. i am trying to get out of the friend zone .. ..I am decent looking .. not ugly as such.. a girl would be comfortable or may be even more than comfy walking in the street with me... i am around 6 .. not fat.. athletic ... not a body builder though .. i have evolve , XIST , taboo .. Samples of SOB Cohesion and Connections .. i have not tried to show her i am obsessed with her.. playing cool ..its like she has created a barrier where she sees me only as a friend and nothing beyond that. ... Thats y i bought XIST... ... Today i have 1XIST each on either side of neck... one taboo on front throat and 1 connection spray on my left back side of wrist .. .have kept evolve on the side.. i have been wearing XIST continuously with evolve since last Tue except starting today . where i change my combo ..today i get a chance to be alone with her for like 20 -25 mnts.. i was standing close .. distance was less than 5 feet from her.. for couple of minutes i was extremely close to her where by the distance between her nose and my neck was less than 12 inches.. she was sitting in chair and i was hunching over looking at something on her computer... I hope she has had adeqaute exposure of XIST today ... .. Is it advisable to wear XIST without break going forward and keep that as a base mone. .. i have been exposing her to XIST for a couple of minutes everyday since last 8 days.. I will need to reorder soon .. so thinking what should i order to break this barrier faster and get her to change opinion abt me.. I have been working on myself tooo.... I have broken ice with other girls before with the mones.. its just that this chick is like the forbidden fruit.. no matter wot i try...She is not like a super model or something like that .. she is a regular girl maybe a 5...i dont kno if she has imprinted herself on me with mones earlier but i cant seem to get her of my mind... ( just kidding)...Any killer suggestions for my situation would be appreciated .. Have been reading through the blogs.. the sheer number of combos is mind boggling.. any one from personal experience care to comment on my situation and the best combo . As Brace3r and Luquisimo said ..I am leaving evolve for club.

Comment

btw .. i think or i hope so they were hits yesterday in Commute.. I was wearing 2 sprays of XISt .. one of each neck side and 2 evolve on throat.. It was a crowded train , and there was an older lady ... i think around 45-48 .. She was short and her face was in line with my throat/ chest area... initially she was alright .. we were standing facing each other as the train was crowded .. She was alright for the initial 5 mnts.. after that . i think the mones hit her.. she was like looking at me ... like staring ... she was flipping her hair ...and adjusting herself .. rubbing her face.. we connected eyes for a few seconds and i smiled at her.. I think she was frozen by the mones because she just kept staring . Would this count as a hit with her?... We got to our station after 5 mnts and we went our own way .. The second hit was the girl standing next to me or so i think.. I had applied XIST on my neck and she was getting the full whiff as she was standing very closing .. There was light kino on her part.. she was standing super close and she kept pressing her boobs to my left shoudler and upper arm .. and she had a dead pan stare.. she was like just staring at me .. ..is this wot other members mean by Deer in Headlights ?.. Sorry ... just trying to get my arms around the various terminology as i have never used mones or been on a forum . DO you think 2 XIST and 2 evelove is too powerful.... I wish it worked on the spanish chcik i am aiming for .. LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by silvernile2000 View Post
                            btw .. i think or i hope so they were hits yesterday in Commute.. I was wearing 2 sprays of XISt .. one of each neck side and 2 evolve on throat.. It was a crowded train , and there was an older lady ... i think around 45-48 .. She was short and her face was in line with my throat/ chest area... initially she was alright .. we were standing facing each other as the train was crowded .. She was alright for the initial 5 mnts.. after that . i think the mones hit her.. she was like looking at me ... like staring ... she was flipping her hair ...and adjusting herself .. rubbing her face.. we connected eyes for a few seconds and i smiled at her.. I think she was frozen by the mones because she just kept staring . Would this count as a hit with her?... We got to our station after 5 mnts and we went our own way .. The second hit was the girl standing next to me or so i think.. I had applied XIST on my neck and she was getting the full whiff as she was standing very closing .. There was light kino on her part.. she was standing super close and she kept pressing her boobs to my left shoudler and upper arm .. and she had a dead pan stare.. she was like just staring at me .. ..is this wot other members mean by Deer in Headlights ?.. Sorry ... just trying to get my arms around the various terminology as i have never used mones or been on a forum . DO you think 2 XIST and 2 evelove is too powerful.... I wish it worked on the spanish chcik i am aiming for .. LOL...
                            You can be sure, those were hits "triggered" by pheromones... On those situations, is the best moment to close one eye to the woman or even say a hello with a smile. She gave you already the sign, so your turn to answer back ..
                            Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                            Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

I faced also that term Deer in Headlights..I didn't understand it, even I tried to find definition on internet..anyways.
                              In my experience, sometimes when a woman is aroused about certain man or just excited about a great positive feeling, she open the eyes like very big when interacting with him. For example, you are in a date, with a girl you fell in love with you, you will see those eyes, or you arrive somewhere a girl don't know you but she think you are very attractive, you will see those eyes. Some way to test this is: on the street find a very atractive woman, someone that you think she is very beutiful, then go and tell her that you think she's the most beautiful girl you have seen today (or this morning).. again, possible to see those eyes..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X