yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Newbie looking for best combo to Sob!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie looking for best combo to Sob!

Hi there!
    Im new here and I would like to test my first combo of mones with SOB. Because SOB fit to my personallity and my game. I really like to use that in club.
    But Im little confused which to choose.
    I was read a lot of topics and still cant do some decision which could be best.
    This is my idea of variations: Sob/Xist/Taboo , Sob/Cohesion/Taboo , Sob/Cohesion/Love boat , Sob/Taboo/Love Boat (what about Bliss ? ? )
    Which one of them would you choose and why ? Also I would like know if some of these is nonsense.
    Thanks a lot for advice!

Sob+cohesion+loveboat . Sob on "chest" loveboat "neck" and cohesion lower inside "wrists". O yes don't forget to ???? it helps out alot.

Comment

Can u share some details how that combo works in action ? Thanks

Comment

I wear sob everyday and to be honest for me I had to work my way up to wear it everyday. I was on level system I created for myself. I have always had this darkside to me that women been chasing for years. I come off as mysterious and that is something Sob does. It keeps the women guessing. Guessing is good they doesn't want somebody they can already read. Women need a challenge without that..sorry your boring. Nyce guys definitely finish last. Don't be a a$$hole but don't be a sweetheart (p&$$! )Either. I get lots of respect from the women and I can be myself. Younger ladies its kinda hard at first. It can take time for sob to do its thing but over time and exposure it be something you'll carry with you a lot. You'll have hits and misses and you'll notice both.

Comment

Originally posted by Umaxer View Post
          Hi there!
          Im new here and I would like to test my first combo of mones with SOB. Because SOB fit to my personallity and my game. I really like to use that in club.
          But Im little confused which to choose.
          I was read a lot of topics and still cant do some decision which could be best.
          This is my idea of variations: Sob/Xist/Taboo , Sob/Cohesion/Taboo , Sob/Cohesion/Love boat , Sob/Taboo/Love Boat (what about Bliss ? ? )
          Which one of them would you choose and why ? Also I would like know if some of these is nonsense.
          Thanks a lot for advice!
          If SOB fits on personality and game, probably you don't need to add any other mix.. on the same way, a SOB attracts a certain kind of women, that's important to know. I think, people use other pheromones with SOB, just to tone down the effect of SOB, for example with Love Boat, Xist or Cohesion..
          Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Loquisimo View Post

If SOB fits on personality and game, probably you don't need to add any other mix.. on the same way, a SOB attracts a certain kind of women, that's important to know. I think, people use other pheromones with SOB, just to tone down the effect of SOB, for example with Love Boat, Xist or Cohesion..
            Interesting. But Im little afraid how it will affect young chicks because Im 22 years old student and Im targeting 18-25(max. to 30).
            So I could delete Cohesion and Love Boat for sure. But I would like to give to it element of fun and flirt. So maybe something like Bliss or Taboo ?

Comment

No no...its powerful stuff. Try it first by itself but i would recommend loveboat or Cohesion to soften it. Bliss works but I can't say taboo does. Your young, go with half a spray

Comment

Originally posted by Umaxer View Post

Interesting. But Im little afraid how it will affect young chicks because Im 22 years old student and Im targeting 18-25(max. to 30).
                So I could delete Cohesion and Love Boat for sure. But I would like to give to it element of fun and flirt. So maybe something like Bliss or Taboo ?
                In my opinion, SOB will work on only few kind of personalities of young girls, specially during daytime. However, if a young girl fell in love with you already and she visit at your place sometimes, SOB will be ok.
                Anyway, you should test SOB and makes own conclusions. If I was you, I would use Taboo alone, or even Bliss...
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I personally dont think one needs to stack pheromones. SOB will "mould" itself to your personality. Then its upto you to drive the pheromone. I have to admit I have stacked pheromones in the past however that was purely because I was experimenting.

Comment

Pheromone combos are all part of the fun - but seeing a product in action, as it was designed, is necessary. That's why I like to spray 1-2 and go out, and then 3-6 and go out. I have the most fun with 3-6, lol.

So if you haven't taken your SOB for a 3-spray spin in IDGAF-mode, you should. It's fun.

Comment

Sob alone should be enough,heard sob +bliss is a good combo.Search around the forum there used to be a lot of posts about sob+bliss.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X