yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Diffusion enhancement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffusion enhancement

There was a post which was written some while back which talked about using unscented skin lotion to improve the diffusion profile. Is this a tactic used by pheromone users to enhance the diffusion technology ?. This is something that i need an answer on as I am living in a country where right now we are experiencing bitter cold temperatures.

Many thanks

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
    There was a post which was written some while back which talked about using unscented skin lotion to improve the diffusion profile. Is this a tactic used by pheromone users to enhance the diffusion technology ?. This is something that i need an answer on as I am living in a country where right now we are experiencing bitter cold temperatures.

Many thanks
    I don't remember if I have answer to this topic to you.. but I also face cold climate. In my opinion, one of best ways to improve diffusion, is about increasing body temperature.

I suggest, warm clothes, food that keep warm body or drink warm drinks..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

@Loquisimo

Thanks for chiming in and sharing your gems. I am curious about this hypothesis regarding skin lotion.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
        @Loquisimo

Thanks for chiming in and sharing your gems. I am curious about this hypothesis regarding skin lotion.
        Oh yes, I read sometimes that some people use skin lotion on skin first and then on top pheromones..
        Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
        Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Yes it helps but do not apply mones directly after applying the lotion. Give it a few minutes maybe 10mins then spray on your mones. What i do is apply a small amount of lotion on my neck not the entire neck. I'll spray where it will hit both the lotion and the non lotion area. Another thing never rub the mones once sprayed. It works best if sprayed and let to dry on its own without no disturbance.

Comment

Originally posted by MychaelAngelo1985 View Post
            Yes it helps but do not apply mones directly after applying the lotion. Give it a few minutes maybe 10mins then spray on your mones. What i do is apply a small amount of lotion on my neck not the entire neck. I'll spray where it will hit both the lotion and the non lotion area. Another thing never rub the mones once sprayed. It works best if sprayed and let to dry on its own without no disturbance.
            Good advice. So it like applying the lotion and let the skin absorb somehow. I usually rub the mones when sprayed.

I will try on that technique that you're suggesting.. I've never did with lotion...

Comment

Better: Pick up some Iso E Super from purfumer's apprentice. Its a molecule used to make purfumes, a very large molecule that has a very light cedar scent and has a huge range of diffusion. It has some pheromonic properties to it. Similar to a-nol or b-nol (but more subtle), I can't remember which. I wear a small drop or two then spread it on all my pulse points and my chest. It's said to enhance your whole aura, makes anything you mix with it smell nicer, makes people more upbeat, etc. I haven't had my coffee yet so I hope this is somewhat coherent sounding.

Comment

What I do is I try to get all my mones unscented then I like to spray on my own scent on. The cologne helps the diffusion

Comment

Remember to let the mones dry after you put them on for about 10 mins. Then spray the cologne on

Comment

Pupils011 that does work!!! But try it the other way around. Spray the cologne first and let dry for a few mins...then spray mones next to it or on top after it has dried completely. What I do is get a splash of my favorite scent and wipe it around my entire neck and let it dry. Then I spray my mones on top to get lifted up by the cologne. Its works great!! Best results is around jawline and jugular

Comment

I apply my after shave on my face , neck and fore arms and then after it dries down
                      apply the mones

Comment

I am going to have to get up early to perform these techniques.
                        36/B/M

Current arsenal:
                        Ascend spray, Cohesion spray, Evolve spray, PSE
                        , XSP86 12.5 mcg/spray, sob spray, XiSt spray, , sample Taboo spray

Comment

Originally posted by Pupils011 View Post
                          Remember to let the mones dry after you put them on for about 10 mins. Then spray the cologne on
                          I read that is better to put the cologne first wait some minutes and them put the pheros on top
                          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                          Xsr89
                          Barely legal spray (unscented)
                          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                          Instant honesty

Comment

I hear both ways, but I wish I know the science behind it because I'm sure one way is better. I've read before that the mones should go on clean dry skin. If that's true then mones go on first, right. I put mones on first because of that. I don't have much time to let them dry before work though. So, for me it's mones, wait like 5 minutes(because of time constraints), then cologne.
                            I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                            Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                            Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Everyone has a theory. Who really knows which is best. If it's an issue of fixatives then it depends on your goals. If you want the pheros to diffuse more rapidly then cologne first, dry then the mones. I, personaly, find that most pheros diffuse too quickly so I apply them first then cologne while its fresh. Use those fixatives to my advantage.

When in doubt but scented products. then you don't hafta stress about it. Just spray and go. Or drop and go.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie I used to buy scented, but then I smelled the same everyday. If I had the money I would have about 4 of every mone, all with different scents. Currently I can smell different with the same pheromones, or smell the same but have a different pheromone signature.

Comment

LOL @ 4 of everything. I hear ya. Certainly if you prefer variety then unscented is the way to go. Some of mine are Sultans Oud, some are unscented. But I pretty much stick with the same cologne. I'm pretty picky. I think most colognes suck.

Comment

I like Cool Water and Aqua di Gio. And PXS just brought those in like a year ago when I decided that I was going to start buying unscented. Sorry PXS. I'm sure I would like other scents I've read about here, but I just don't have the bread. Out of my 4 colognes at home, 3 of them are knock offs from Walmart Scottie2Hottie

Comment

I use one cologne, Rochas Man. I have some body spray but I never use it. I use the body wash and bought the "matching" body spray.....which smells nothing like it so I don't use it.

Comment

I am a cologne fan haha, i have Hugo boss BOSS, Boss orange, Armani code, black xs, Armani code sports, hahha
                                        My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                                        Xsr89
                                        Barely legal spray (unscented)
                                        Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                                        Instant honesty

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X