yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Good status product for work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good status product for work

hello everyone. I was looking around and was wondering what a good status product is for work. I've tried ascend oil before but it'll cold where I live now and was wondering what I could replace it with.

Originally posted by Pupils011 View Post
    hello everyone. I was looking around and was wondering what a good status product is for work. I've tried ascend oil before but it'll cold where I live now and was wondering what I could replace it with.
    If Ascend works for you, I should get alcohol version, and do something to raise body temperature, so diffusion occurs..
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

I love Ascend for work. But I only use the spray. I'm not saying anything bad about the oil version. I've never tried it. Spray works for me. I usually spray it over XiSt oi. That's like my base layer.
      I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
      Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
      Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Yes ascend is available in both spray and oil. It's great for work but sometimes the cops are more than I want...then I substitute Captain from PT. Both top notch status/respect products.
        Ammo:
        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
        AD: Glace
        Lovescent: NNPA
        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Xist got good amount of respect,if you have it,give it a go.

Comment

You could try dominant ascend spray its much better than ascend in the work
            environment

Comment

Depends on your needs. If you're looking for a smooth alpha mix that won't ruffle feathers in the wrong way, I'd go with Ascend or Wolf (heard Captain from AT is pretty decent, haven't tried it yet). If you're looking for something that's got more of a kick in the pants and will get people to do what you want, but will be more harsh, I'd go with Dominant Ascend. If you want something that's super strong alpha and requires that you be outgoing and sociable, then I'd suggest Bad Wolf. BW can be the trickiest of the lot I've mentioned to wear but once you get the hang of it, it's a blast to wear and gets some seriously good results. My main go to for daily work wear is Ascend, or Dom Ascend if I'm in a situation where I really need the extra edge to stand above other alphas. BW is more for non work usage though I've used it at work before. It's a bit harder to make sure you don't piss people off with it when in an office setting.

Comment

Looks like I will be trying Dominant ascend. I need something that makes people do what I want.

Comment

Looks like I will be trying Dominant ascend. I need something that makes people do what I want.
                  On what kind of situations you have in mind using the Dominant ascend?
                  Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                  Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.

Comment

Go With Ascend (with cops ) & Xist good Combo mix for work. generate massive hits, authority and respect with imprinting qualities.
                    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Ascent with cops is a heavy hitter. Lots of genuine respect there and you wont butt heads. If you dont need as much firing power then I'd go with wolf. Add a bit of bad wolf on your neck for the self effects if you need to make it a bit more alpha. You also need to consider the job itself. What kind of job is it? What is your position? How many people in the office? Your age? etc. You don't want to be too alpha if you're not in a position to be alpha in the job because you'll piss people off fast.

Comment

I recommended ascend, is very cool for the work!

Comment

Hello long time no talk, but I'm here again to post my experiences, I love ascend oil without cops, I don't have the alcohol version so I can't talk about it but the oil version it's working pretty awesome for me at work, I only use 1 drop in my finger and rubbed y my neck close to the my ears, now I'm working in a office and I'm exposed all the time With my coworkers and i think that's the main reason works perfect, my coworkers and my boss are always compliment about me and my work, never happen before to me and its feel so good, I'm 33 years old live in Spain.
                          My arsenal: Ascend oil with cops, xist spray (unscented), taboo spray (unscented) vibe spray (almost gone), evolve Spray (unscented)
                          Xsr89
                          Barely legal spray (unscented)
                          Alter ego, Alpha7 scented
                          Instant honesty

Comment

Originally posted by josebest View Post
                            Hello long time no talk, but I'm here again to post my experiences, I love ascend oil without cops, I don't have the alcohol version so I can't talk about it but the oil version it's working pretty awesome for me at work, I only use 1 drop in my finger and rubbed y my neck close to the my ears, now I'm working in a office and I'm exposed all the time With my coworkers and i think that's the main reason works perfect, my coworkers and my boss are always compliment about me and my work, never happen before to me and its feel so good, I'm 33 years old live in Spain.
                            One drop sounds like the perfect dose. Ascend is kind of potent product..

Comment

I use wolf and so far it has been VERY favourable for me. I've also found A.C.E to be pretty fun, but it depends on your environment.
                              Teacher, about to be married.
                              Arsenal:
                              Cohesion, Taboo, Evolve (samples of connections, ascend)
                              Wolf, Max-T-150 (sample of voodoo)
                              To be expanded...

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenic View Post
                                Ascent with cops is a heavy hitter. Lots of genuine respect there and you wont butt heads. If you dont need as much firing power then I'd go with wolf. Add a bit of bad wolf on your neck for the self effects if you need to make it a bit more alpha. You also need to consider the job itself. What kind of job is it? What is your position? How many people in the office? Your age? etc. You don't want to be too alpha if you're not in a position to be alpha in the job because you'll piss people off fast.
                                you're totally right.. in order to be an alpha or authority, you have to be in a position of authority. Just to make yourself a position of authority, is sure way to crash with people, who won't accept that..

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X