yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

API vs Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloodburn Completely understandable. And keep in mind that even an "objective" documentary is edited with an agenda. However well intended, still an agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post
      Xcc When I use my pheros (for men), a lot of gay men and transgenders get hit up real quick. Even Taboo hit them better than girls.
      The research I've seen has shown the heterosexual women and homosexual men respond the same to male pheros. PET scans show that the same areas of the brain are activated. Conversely, heterosexual men and homosexual women respond the same way to female pheros. Interestingly, this seems to support the idea of an innate biological basis for sexual orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

The research I've seen has shown the heterosexual women and homosexual men respond the same to male pheros. PET scans show that the same areas of the brain are activated. Conversely, heterosexual men and homosexual women respond the same way to female pheros. Interestingly, this seems to support the idea of an innate biological basis for sexual orientation.
        Very scientific answer Scottie. Good to know ????
        Pheromone XS
        Oil: evolve, xist
        Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post

Very scientific answer Scottie. Good to know ????
          I'm full of all kinds of useless information. Lol

Comment

I'm full of all kinds of useless information. Lol
            But most of it is useful!
            Pheromone XS

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodburn View Post

Yes, I can say lady-boys are what made Thailand infamous but as a resident here, I see them regularly but by no mean a country full of them. It's funny when people on social see a photo of a Thai cute girl and they ask if she's a ladyboy.
              Never knew that about Thailand, I guess you learn something new everyday. There's a bit of lady boys up here in NY too.
              XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

That's why he's the Sensei. The all powerful, all seeing.
                XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post

That's why he's the Sensei. The all powerful, all seeing.
                  Sensitive scottie
                  Pheromone XS

Comment

Very insightful. Always love your post like this.

Comment

manover84

Comment

Takes all kinds I guess
                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thanks for the post. Makes sense.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X