yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

API vs Xist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• API vs Xist

While looking at knowledgeispower's spreadsheet, I realized that API has Beta-THDOC listed at 4 while Xist has Beta-THDOC listed at 5. While this does not necessarily mean there is more Beta-THDOC in API, it suggests there is a fair amount in it. I recall Xcc suggested that Beta-THDOC was the "reset" molecule in Xist. Would this then mean that API has similar "reset" effects that Xist does? Would 2000GT, KateD, idle, or XSteveO be able to comment on the amount of Beta-THDOC in API compared to the amount in Xist?

catmand0 I think A-THDOC might be ONE reset molecule. I don't know about B-THDOC. If I said B-THDOC, I may have been in error.

I'm guessing that there is a custom molecule in Xist that is responsible for the reset effect because that reset effect is unlike any other I've seen. It hits HARD and DEEP!

When I saw years of resentment and hostility washed away after about a week regarding someone who had held an irrational grudge against me for something I didn't even do, that is when I saw the power of the reset! You can't talk your way out of something like that. Xist was the only thing that worked.

You are analyzing and coming up with great questions. Keep it up!

Comment

have you seen its effects on the friendzone?

Comment

catmand0 If you're asking about Xist and friendzone... I've seen mostly the reset effect. In terms of friendzone, I'm not in there very much so not many opportunities to use Xist for friendzone extraction.

Comment

• KateD
          KateD commented
          Editing a comment
          hmmmmm,sly fox

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post
        While looking at knowledgeispower's spreadsheet, I realized that API has Beta-THDOC listed at 4 while Xist has Beta-THDOC listed at 5. While this does not necessarily mean there is more Beta-THDOC in API, it suggests there is a fair amount in it. I recall Xcc suggested that Beta-THDOC was the "reset" molecule in Xist. Would this then mean that API has similar "reset" effects that Xist does? Would 2000GT, KateD, idle, or XSteveO be able to comment on the amount of Beta-THDOC in API compared to the amount in Xist?
        The short answer is: No API wont give you those results.

Main XiSt molecule is not listed in the product description
        as most of our proprietary research molecules

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

B-Doc is a very nice bond, but its not the reset molecule. Its not listed anywhere what it is because well its a big secret.

Steve O
          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Does Xist reset on men too?

Comment

I have a pretty good idea what the driving molecule is and what the other 2 molecules are based on my research.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                A-THDOC, P74, EpiAlloNeno

• Falvinski
                Falvinski commented
                Editing a comment
                Hold the urge. You shouldn't try to bust the Wizzard, when he says its a big secret.

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                Nah merely speculation. I'm probably way off base. lol

What effects do you notice from epiallopregnanolone Scottie2Hottie ?

Comment

• eroque
                eroque commented
                Editing a comment
                i had bad experience with Xist, felt very competitive and bad humor . could be the secret molecules or epiallopregnanolone which supposely is called the "Survival pheromone" in houseofpheromones.com.

I don't own that molecule. Not sure where to find. IIRC XSteveO said it is XSR66 but I'm not really sure. I've read about it but not sure of it's usefulness for men. While it has sedative effects, it's apparently a female neurosteroid that modulates both menstrual cycle and pregnancy.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                Prettyrickyboi commented
                Editing a comment
                Interesting

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                For anyone interested, EpiAlloPregnanolone is P102 not xsr66.

BigDickBoss69

You wrote

"Does Xist reset on men too?"

As far as I know, yes the Xist sold to men does seem to reset men. I've used it around men and it has seemed to "reset" their evaluation of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                BigDickBoss69

You wrote

"Does Xist reset on men too?"

As far as I know, yes the Xist sold to men does seem to reset men. I've used it around men and it has seemed to "reset" their evaluation of me.
                Do you think it's when they're beta or maybe.. not straight?

Comment

Bloodburn Good question. Seems to work with all men, as far as I can tell. The molecule I'm guessing is a reset molecule that transcends gender, sexual orientation, etc...

Comment

Xcc When I use my pheros (for men), a lot of gay men and transgenders get hit up real quick. Even Taboo hit them better than girls.

Comment

Bloodburn Wow! This is good to know. There was a man who posted on here who was bi, and he said that Cohesion made his bf all cuddly.

I wish there was more research on how pheromones impacted different genders and sexual orientations so people could make more informed decisions if they are gay or bi or trans. Thanks for adding to the knowledge base!

XSteveO Might want to notice the above post (#14) for future reference.

Comment

Xcc It's just that Thailand is well known to have a lot more transgenders than others so I see the hits regularly.

Comment

Bloodburn I understand! When I watched a documentary on Netflix about Thailand's night life, there seemed to be quite a few "lady-boys" who were at the bars and clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                            Bloodburn I understand! When I watched a documentary on Netflix about Thailand's night life, there seemed to be quite a few "lady-boys" who were at the bars and clubs.
                            Yes, I can say lady-boys are what made Thailand infamous but as a resident here, I see them regularly but by no mean a country full of them. It's funny when people on social see a photo of a Thai cute girl and they ask if she's a ladyboy.

Comment

Bloodburn you wrote "...but by no mean a country full of them. It's funny when people on social see a photo of a Thai cute girl and they ask if she's a ladyboy."

I think because as you know some how Thailand got associated with "lady-boys". Not sure how. I heard it was the "land of smiles" and that there is lots of Buddhist art there.

But yeh, I think the documentary I watched about Thailand's night life was trying to do just that, separate fact from fiction.

Comment

Xcc It's maybe because foreigners can never differentiate real women and lady-boys. Pick them up at these kind of bars where a lot of farang (westerners) come to party and found out later. Usually these bars are full of farang gold diggers or lady-boys. Spread rumors of how Thailand is full of lady-boys, lol.

Most Thai men and I can 95% of the time tell they're lady-boys when we see them. And I don't frequent these kind of bars.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X