yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Xist and Bliss together = upper or motivator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xist and Bliss together = upper or motivator

Feeling all groggy when I wake up in the morning...
    this is usually me after hours of spending time in the computer
    because I'm an Information Technology student
    it requires time on the computer...
    Had to wake up early for a blood test in LabCorp
    this is for low testosterone
    I'm still combatting the effects of low testosterone
    No GMOs, organic food, no processed foods, healthy fats, avocados, plenty of water, flouride detoxification through iodine supplementation....yada yada yada...
    been doing all that...I'm being patient it will go away..
    They haven't confirmed that there is something wrong with my pituatary gland or my testicles
    I bet it's just my lifestyle of unlimited stress and emotional stress from trauma
    I don't want to take any synthetic testosterone, so I'm combatting this naturally
    Somehow, I managed to stay alive!
    I sprayed 2 of Xist and 1 of bliss together.
    Somehow, everything just felt lively
    Now, I have positive thoughts
    Headed to the endocrinologist
    Somehow everybody was cooperative with my demands...
    Could this be the sprays?

Wow, good luck phero_experimenter. I just had the doc check my levels in some blood work. He said the normal T range is 300-1200. I was at like 410 or something. Which to me seems like we need some intervention, but he said as long as I was over 300 he wouldn't do anything, and insurance wouldn't pay anyway. I don't think the spray are out of the question, but those two don't strike me as ones that would bump T numbers. Maybe something like SOB would, but I would presume the change would be temporary.
    I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
    Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
    Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrook View Post
      Wow, good luck phero_experimenter. I just had the doc check my levels in some blood work. He said the normal T range is 300-1200. I was at like 410 or something. Which to me seems like we need some intervention, but he said as long as I was over 300 he wouldn't do anything, and insurance wouldn't pay anyway. I don't think the spray are out of the question, but those two don't strike me as ones that would bump T numbers. Maybe something like SOB would, but I would presume the change would be temporary.
      Hmm, I don't think its possible to have affected my test levels. But if there are copulins in these products...it could have possibly affected my mood.

This study says what copulins can do to a man's body chemistry...but it's insignificant because I don't know the dose of the copulins in the products.
      410 is on the low-medium level. Mine was 325.

Comment

When I go to the gym I wear copulins on the back of my hands. Before every set I take a deep inhale through my nose with the back of my hands to my face and I feel a rush of energy through my body. With this I was able to leg press 1125 lbs after not leg pressing for 4 months... I feel this effect is due to a rush of testosterone.

Comment

Originally posted by phero_experimenter View Post
          Feeling all groggy when I wake up in the morning...
          this is usually me after hours of spending time in the computer
          because I'm an Information Technology student
          it requires time on the computer...
          Had to wake up early for a blood test in LabCorp
          this is for low testosterone
          I'm still combatting the effects of low testosterone
          No GMOs, organic food, no processed foods, healthy fats, avocados, plenty of water, flouride detoxification through iodine supplementation....yada yada yada...
          been doing all that...I'm being patient it will go away..
          They haven't confirmed that there is something wrong with my pituatary gland or my testicles
          I bet it's just my lifestyle of unlimited stress and emotional stress from trauma
          I don't want to take any synthetic testosterone, so I'm combatting this naturally
          Somehow, I managed to stay alive!
          I sprayed 2 of Xist and 1 of bliss together.
          Somehow, everything just felt lively
          Now, I have positive thoughts
          Headed to the endocrinologist
          Somehow everybody was cooperative with my demands...
          Could this be the sprays?
          What about sports? I think sports is a good way to increase/keep testosterone...specially sports which involve a competition lose/win result... of course main point is to have fun and sweat...

Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
          Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
          Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
          Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
          Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
          Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
          Working...
          X