yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Pheromone quantity per spray.. A little technical.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pheromone quantity per spray.. A little technical.

Hi all,

I had this query for XS products specifically. I am somehow not able to convince myself on it, so I am putting it forward.

The pheromone quantity provided over the PXS store for products seems to be little too much for me to fathom. Let me explain.

knowledgeispower has prepared this spreadsheet which can go handy here.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uA3lfWe__XrOn7wvkG6DDRl1FYUsOsnKInR_FcammFA/edit#gid=659463450
    from
    https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...oduct-contents

Take Cohesion for example. 342 mcg/spray is the amount of pheromones. It is supposed to be mostly A1 with some buffers. Even if it contains 50% of A1 it should reach 170 mcg/spray. And those who have used A1 alone, going over 50 mcg is uncommon and is considered to be fairly high dose of A1.

If you see forums you would find people claiming 20mcg of A1 in each spray of Cohesion. So if you compare it with 342 mcg, its nothing close. 342 is too high of a number to be just covered by buffers and take 20 to 342 mcg. In the sheet -enone is 0.5 mcg/spray which also makes sense but only adds to my confusion.

So basically I just cannot get this out of my head on how PXS reaches this mone concentration? Is there some base mone which is like most of the mones?
    If you see you can see the same problem in all. Evolve has 20 mcg/spray -enone but a whopping 473 mcg/spray. How do you buffer to reach this much mones.
    1 more reason could be some mone has very high "Molecular Mass". I haven't seen things in detail but I remember they are comparable or of same order, which I think will not bring such a big difference. Also in that case the Molecular mass would be too high to diffuse and hence will not act as pheromone.

Okay I also would like to clear that I am not trying to say PXS is lying, they have been in this business and I am sure they are not. I am a customer myself. This is all technical and they can't go wrong on this. But this doubt just visits me all the time asking how is this possible?
    It might be possible that this is a very very dumb question. I am okay to be called dumb, but someone please explain it to me.

Regards
    Bell

bellandur This is from my memory... one reason I ordered Crush over Cohesion was because I thought there was about twice the pheromone content. So when I saw that the levels Cohesion may have increased I wasn't sure what to think.

In terms of Evolve, I can only speculate...

Ok, you can check my math but this is how I figure it.

These are the listed pheromones on the Evolve spray advert

AndrostENONE, AndrostANONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrosteNOL, EpiandrosteRONE, DHEAS, Allo-THDOC, ESTratetraenol

Let's assume 20 mcg of androstenone per spray

1 mg = 1000 mcg

Now at
    37.90 Mg per 10 mL bottle, let's assume 80 sprays.

That's about 473.75 mcg per spray. That's a lot of pheromones.

Now if I were to have that much pheromone per spray to play with and these pheromones, here is what I'd do given that androstenone is already at 20 mcg per spray

So per spray:

AndrostENONE 20 mcg

AndrostANONE 60 mcg

Alpha-AndrosteNOL 80 mcg

Beta-AndrosteNOL 100 mcg

EpiandrosteRONE 80 mcg

DHEAS ? mcg

Allo-THDOC ?

ESTratetraenol 5 mcg

I not familiar with dosing DHEAS or A-THDOC. That's why those question marks are there. The alpha androstenol and beta-androstenol and epi-androsterone and androstanone content may look high. But I've found when mixing pheromones, I can pack a lot in there when mixing, and much higher doses than solo.

So even at the current numbers I listed there is a total of 345 mcg per spray. The thing is, PXS may not list all their ingredients. I would add alpha androsterone (status) at 40 mcg per spray. I'd also add p96 (comfort and connection) at 40 mcg per spray. Then I'd add xsr37 (smooth out the alpha androsterone in conjunction with the epi-androsterone) at 60 mcg per spray. Now it's at about 485 mcg per spray.

So I think it is possible. That's why when you look at Evolve, there is probably a reason the recommendation is 1 spray.

Roberto Calone Talked about taking Evolve up to 4 sprays I think. I also think the women could be effected at more than 10 feet with 4 sprays.

The thing is with each spray you're building up lots of pheromones and I find that the higher you go, sometimes it becomes unpredictable. If I put "too much" estratetraenol in a formula women are likely to act disrespectful towards me.

Because of the ratios with Evolve, the higher estratetraenol levels at 4 sprays (20 mcg) may be balanced with all the androstenone (80 mcg).

So I think it is entirely possible.

Remember that the above are just my guesses. I don't know what is in there in terms of ratios and amounts. The only reason I know 20 mcg of androstenone is that I think the site lists that. I'm also guessing there are other pheromones added that are not listed, and you can see what my guesses are.

Comment

• Roberto Calone
      Roberto Calone commented
      Editing a comment
      To add to that 4 sprays is gollllllllllddd. Reason i would say this is mannnnnn i gotta post the findings on my post dude.

Originally posted by bellandur View Post
    Hi all,

I had this query for XS products specifically. I am somehow not able to convince myself on it, so I am putting it forward.

The pheromone quantity provided over the PXS store for products seems to be little too much for me to fathom. Let me explain.

knowledgeispower has prepared this spreadsheet which can go handy here.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uA3lfWe__XrOn7wvkG6DDRl1FYUsOsnKInR_FcammFA/edit#gid=659463450
    from
    https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...oduct-contents

Take Cohesion for example. 342 mcg/spray is the amount of pheromones. It is supposed to be mostly A1 with some buffers. Even if it contains 50% of A1 it should reach 170 mcg/spray. And those who have used A1 alone, going over 50 mcg is uncommon and is considered to be fairly high dose of A1.

If you see forums you would find people claiming 20mcg of A1 in each spray of Cohesion. So if you compare it with 342 mcg, its nothing close. 342 is too high of a number to be just covered by buffers and take 20 to 342 mcg. In the sheet -enone is 0.5 mcg/spray which also makes sense but only adds to my confusion.

So basically I just cannot get this out of my head on how PXS reaches this mone concentration? Is there some base mone which is like most of the mones?
    If you see you can see the same problem in all. Evolve has 20 mcg/spray -enone but a whopping 473 mcg/spray. How do you buffer to reach this much mones.
    1 more reason could be some mone has very high "Molecular Mass". I haven't seen things in detail but I remember they are comparable or of same order, which I think will not bring such a big difference. Also in that case the Molecular mass would be too high to diffuse and hence will not act as pheromone.

Okay I also would like to clear that I am not trying to say PXS is lying, they have been in this business and I am sure they are not. I am a customer myself. This is all technical and they can't go wrong on this. But this doubt just visits me all the time asking how is this possible?
    It might be possible that this is a very very dumb question. I am okay to be called dumb, but someone please explain it to me.

Regards
    Bell
    That's a good question, and probably very easy to be answered by PSX staff too... With some PXS products, is better to put only one spray.. I do this for example with Ascend and SOB...
    Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
    Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
    Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
    Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
    Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
    Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
      bellandur This is from my memory... one reason I ordered Crush over Cohesion was because I thought there was about twice the pheromone content. So when I saw that the levels Cohesion may have increased I wasn't sure what to think.

In terms of Evolve, I can only speculate...

Ok, you can check my math but this is how I figure it.

These are the listed pheromones on the Evolve spray advert

AndrostENONE, AndrostANONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrosteNOL, EpiandrosteRONE, DHEAS, Allo-THDOC, ESTratetraenol

Let's assume 20 mcg of androstenone per spray

1 mg = 1000 mcg

Now at
      37.90 Mg per 10 mL bottle, let's assume 80 sprays.

That's about 473.75 mcg per spray. That's a lot of pheromones.

Now if I were to have that much pheromone per spray to play with and these pheromones, here is what I'd do given that androstenone is already at 20 mcg per spray

So per spray:

AndrostENONE 20 mcg

AndrostANONE 60 mcg

Alpha-AndrosteNOL 80 mcg

Beta-AndrosteNOL 100 mcg

EpiandrosteRONE 80 mcg

DHEAS ? mcg

Allo-THDOC ?

ESTratetraenol 5 mcg

I not familiar with dosing DHEAS or A-THDOC. That's why those question marks are there. The alpha androstenol and beta-androstenol and epi-androsterone and androstanone content may look high. But I've found when mixing pheromones, I can pack a lot in there when mixing, and much higher doses than solo.

So even at the current numbers I listed there is a total of 345 mcg per spray. The thing is, PXS may not list all their ingredients. I would add alpha androsterone (status) at 40 mcg per spray. I'd also add p96 (comfort and connection) at 40 mcg per spray. Then I'd add xsr37 (smooth out the alpha androsterone in conjunction with the epi-androsterone) at 60 mcg per spray. Now it's at about 485 mcg per spray.

So I think it is possible. That's why when you look at Evolve, there is probably a reason the recommendation is 1 spray.

Roberto Calone Talked about taking Evolve up to 4 sprays I think. I also think the women could be effected at more than 10 feet with 4 sprays.

The thing is with each spray you're building up lots of pheromones and I find that the higher you go, sometimes it becomes unpredictable. If I put "too much" estratetraenol in a formula women are likely to act disrespectful towards me.

Because of the ratios with Evolve, the higher estratetraenol levels at 4 sprays (20 mcg) may be balanced with all the androstenone (80 mcg).

So I think it is entirely possible.

Remember that the above are just my guesses. I don't know what is in there in terms of ratios and amounts. The only reason I know 20 mcg of androstenone is that I think the site lists that. I'm also guessing there are other pheromones added that are not listed, and you can see what my guesses are.
      Xcc Thanks for the reply. This one makes sense to me. I don't need actual figures, but something representative which you have given. I think the -nols are high in quantity as they fly very fast.

My doubt had arisen from Cohesion, that how A1 can be the majority of mones in it. People report it to have only 20 mcg. Anyways, I feel it should be fine and am just overthinking on it. Its not that I am trying to find a mistake. Its a problem with me, that if I feel some inconsistency is there, I need to clear it up just for myself.

Comment

Please dont base your calculation on judging that Cohesion is 90% A1

Cohesion is way more complex blend than just normal A1
        So please dont put the majority of pheromones toward the A1 molecule.

www.pheromoneXS.comEuro Hub Now Available - www.EUphoricXS.eu
        idle @ socials

Comment

bellandur I think idle just gave us a hint.

Comment

bellandur Your question about Cohesion makes sense. The thing is, I don't know how to itemize a formula like Cohesion as I did with Evolve because if I were to design an A1 heavy formula, I'd probably do it differently than Cohesion. But I'm much less experienced than XSteveO

For per spray, I'd use 50 mcg A1, 70 mcg beta-androstenol, 1 mcg xsr32, 1 mcg of androstenone, 2 mcg of androstanone, 50 mcg of alpha androstenol, 30 mcg p96. DHEA would be a good idea, but I don't know how much. So there is still room given that there are over 300 mcg per spray, and I'm not sure what else I'd put in.

I'm thinking along the same lines as what idle said. Thing is, I think the results with A1 max out at about 100 mcg. So thinking a majority of the formula is A1 would be false.
            Last edited by Xcc; 12-09-2016, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Hi all,

Thanks for replying and explaining. I just realized how much I don't know. Lots of preassumtions have been debunked.

Thanks again Xcc idle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X