yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XSP96

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XSP96

Hello Beautiful People

May you be kind enough to share your personal experiences using P96 ?

In my experience it creates a deep bond with everyone you interact with. It makes interactions more meaningful I guess. I like 25 mcg in my mixes because it adds a level of comfort and trust between you and those you interact with. It pairs very well with Beta-Androstenol and is a great buffer for androsteRone (it's creates sort of "reliable leader" vibe).

Comment

By itself, it creates a sort of "angora effect". I use it at 50 mcg if it's alone. This effect is hard to see in the moment, but memories will reveal it. It gives everything a softer glowiness somehow. Sort of a glamour effect like in a portrait.

Most don't consider it useful alone. With other things, it gives a better result.

Comment

P96 + P86 makes everything appear beautiful and glowing in the moment and in recall.

Comment

catmand0, please tell more kind sir.

I did not want to open a new thread for this molecule, but since I got it I was curious to see how others feel it should be driven.

Not enough about it in these forums at least.

Just got mine. My first time ever having such a "no-smell" pheromone. And I've got Putatives before (from androtics back in the day though). There was no option to add a fragrance on the PXS website.

I wonder, does this diffuse at all on its own? It literally smelt like rubbing alcohol when I first sprayed it and 10 seconds later, poof... gone... no smell.

That's a first for me because I have never gotten anything unscented in my life.. and I must say... its a little trippy

Comment

You can open new threads, In fact its forum policy to NOT necropost. This one is 4 years old, I doubt if catlord will see your query. In fact only people that subscribed to this thread will even see a notification that you posted on it.

As far as diffusion, Steve Sells Diffusion technology. 1 ten dollar bottle will treat 5 or 6 , 10ml sprayers of putative and single molecules. At first I was skeptical but after I started using it, I won't go back to untreated putatives. They were barely working for me, real difficult to figure out and my doses were about double.

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-m...echnology.html

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
              You can open new threads, In fact its forum policy to NOT necropost. This one is 4 years old, I doubt if catlord will see your query. In fact only people that subscribed to this thread will even see a notification that you posted on it.

As far as diffusion, Steve Sells Diffusion technology. 1 ten dollar bottle will treat 5 or 6 , 10ml sprayers of putative and single molecules. At first I was skeptical but after I started using it, I won't go back to untreated putatives. They were barely working for me, real difficult to figure out and my doses were about double.

https://pheromonexs.com/pheromones-m...echnology.html
              I apologize in advance if I broke some policy but you got me intrigued now and I must ask you more questions. Before I go ahead and order it, I have never heard about this yet.

1. So if I have P96 10ml @ 12.5mcg per spray, how many drops of this Diffusion technology I should add to get it to better diffuse? I know you are saying to basically use 1/5 of it for 10ml bottle, but would you know how many drops is that?
              2. And are you not supposed to use it at all prior to 7 days of sitting?
              3. And most importantly, are you saying the P96 I have right now is basically not doing much? Or is it literally burning away in an hour or so?

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Use a pipette, decant 0.5ml DT into a 10ml bottle of single molecule/XSP96. Let sit 7 days, shaking periodically throughout the days...poof! Magic

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                3 - it's working, it's diffusing differently. Good? Bad? No difference? Only you can say

No apologies, you were trying to work under a forum rule that does not exist. Some forums are real strict about opening new threads we are not. That said I try to keep my new molecule experiments in threads with that molecules name in the title of the thread no matter how old it is. I keep more personal observations and thoughts in my journal, appropriate language or not. But I also throw in replies but often a lot of good info gets lost to me like that. Still I persist in doing wrong things and letting the search function clean up after me.

Onto the topic of 96, I am inconclusive still.

I have not retried my 96 since I put diffusion tech in it. I have no idea what it does and no idea what dose to use. From my reading 2 sprays with diffusion ought to work, I had read people were using up to 4. I tried just a single spray, a couple times without diffusion tech on top of another blend and couldn't tell the difference. That does not mean it wasn't working, that means I tested it improperly.. It is possible the blend I used negated its effect, it is also possible I need to double or quadruple the dose, I may even need to cut it in half or even less. I can't form ANY conclusions personally about it at this point and I'm not the type to just echo what others say unless their way of describing it is better than mine.

In the other thread you asked if anyone had tried 86 and 96 together and I have so I replied. I just haven't formed any solid conclusions because I got distracted.

When I originally got my diffusion technology, I had about a dozen untested molecules, maybe even two dozen. I just got distracted by another molecule. That's about the honest truth, improper experiments and distractions from ordering too much at one time.

I'll get back with a post link about how many drops, I seem to remember 5 or 6 drops per 10 ml

You can use your stuff of course but the DT seemed to have no additional affect at all for 4 days and that effect almost doubled by the 7th.

Comment

i need to correct myself, 8 drops

i was wondering can this be added to oils as well, like fantasy, cops oil etc, and if so how many drops, i'm thinking of adding this to my order next week and just wondereding, i will also be adding it to the putatives

Comment

And I just tried a single spray and it is definitely working like knocking me back in the chair face is taut but I want to order a pizza but feeling glued to into the chair. Still no idea what is going on but with dt its is strong at just one spray freshley showered, no other combos for 24 hours. Well wait, I did half a spray of XSP-F to amplify the effects. almost forgot.

Comment

I appreciate the time put to give me a little more insight. Getting a more potent/longer lasting putative especially one like P96 does not seem like it would be a bad idea. I feel you on the whole ADHD thing we get when we get too many products to test at hand and then get all excited and think "this one must be it" and just jump from one molecule or mix to the next.

The whole idea about "doing it the right way" is to test a molecule or a product on its own first to gauge its effects... then slowly increase the dose... then slowly introduce other products or molecules to the original; all seems a little too inefficient and not feasible to me unless you are a social machine that gets enough opportunities ahead to test such variables.

Something I started getting into the habit of doing now is to try a specific combo and if I like it, I keep trying the same combo over and over again with the same dosage. This seems to have reduced my pheromone-ADHD a little bit.

Just top of my head here are some combos that have been tried at least over 10 times and stuck with me as having at least "some positive effect" when dealing with others and have been, more or less, consistent in their effect:
                    - 1x Ascend + 2x Flirt + 2x Instant Shine or Bliss --> don't know if my mones went bad from humidity or my chemistry changed too much, doesn't work the same anymore.
                    - 1x Core + 2x Taboo + 2x Xist --> "Spotlight" effect where everyone noticing you but that doesn't always mean positively.
                    - The legendary, never forgotten, never will happen again the same: 2x Instant Gentleman + 1x Ammo + 2x Instant Shine (Ohhhhhhhh man how much I miss this one)

I have been recommended Titan at least a couple times before by different people for the hospital environment so I have a good feeling coming about 1-2x Titan (still in the mail) and 12.5mcg-25mcg P96. I want this to be (hopefully) my go-to professional/work consistent mix, which what matters the most right now in this period of my life. I'm going to order that DT you told me about and hope for the best with this combo. Titan is -rone and -anol and P96 supposedly enhances both so let's see.

Will stop rambling now.

Comment

I've had ADs and have XSs P96 and they seemed to me to be the same. I was adding P96 to all manner of things I first started playing with it

AD was as is, but I used DT on the XS.

Some things I've found:

1 or 2 sprays at 12.5mcg per spray is plenty for me.

It can feel warm and snuggly/bonding/soft...crushy.

There also seems to be a magnification/intensifying of emotional aspects of blends - mood lift, attraction, empathy, bonding, affection, connection, rapport...

I'm not sure what the bridging aspect means exactly. I have worn it with some crazy stacks without ghosting or OD. I would love to hear how others have used it as a bridge?

It has smoothed high doses of Enone and rone for me and I am still exploring that aspect. Can/does it soften alpha signatures? Or does it buffer in a way that keeps the status approachable instead of aloof or too harsh? Or both really...

I paired/pair it often with xsp86 (I have also DT'd my p86) and the 2 compliment one another well. So perhaps also a magnification/intensification of visual effects?

I've never yet put a finger on how long it lasts. I didn't notice a difference between the DT'd XS and the non DT'd AD P96. My AD is long gone. I wish I had it to compare now...I'm wondering if the DT'd version is a smoother/better rounded add on with stacking...?
                      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

You have softened enone and rone with P96? To be dead honest, I did not know women's mixes would ever contain either.

Very interesting though. I put an order for some DT. I do not have pipette and not about to break the bank to get some. Does the bottle not have measure on it? If not, I am assuming 8 drops like I was told by Mues. I hope I am not going to mess up something lol.

Comment

• Muestereate
                          Muestereate commented
                          Editing a comment
                          pipettes aare in lab supplys, about 2 dollars, also the bottle has a dropper that works well enough. Pipettes and some spare botttles are cheap.

Pipettes from XS

Comment

fuckk i already put the order... can i message them to charge me more and add it to the order?

Comment

I just sent customer support a message. Hopefully they get to the message before shipping the order because they be making orders flyy quickk out there lol

Comment

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              customer support lags shipping dept by a few hours because of time zones. They are so fast that this matters. call them 4-5 am CST on Monday am to beat them.

• Muestereate
                              Muestereate commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I have seen Monday shipping labels printed by 730 est on my orders, You have some leeway but not very much, after this time I would say you are surrendering to chance imo.

Originally posted by PheroJack View Post
                            Does the bottle not have measure on it? If not, I am assuming 8 drops like I was told by Mues. I hope I am not going to mess up something lol.
                            The bottle doesn't have measure on it but the dropper works fine for me. I used 8 drops as well for my putatives. I don't have a pipette either because I don't need it, btw 25 drops is 1ml.
                            Hope this helps.

Comment

YEAH, JUST USE DROPPER, NO WORRIES.

Comment

If NuTrix saying 0.5ml that's about 12.5 drops then... 8 drops is 0.32ml.

Should I just do 10 drops as an average

Comment

I got told they did include the pipette in the order.... how nice of them!

So yea any final consensus? I would hate to have a P96 that gets wasted if it would be too much as 1 spray or that is not strong enough to reach its full potential.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X