yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Understanding How to Pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding How to Pair

If you you read each and every xs Mone you'll know its soul purpose. But if you read about every module you'll really have a Complete Understanding on what does what. I did research and experimented and found what truly compliments the next. I never like over doing anything. I love reading posts from others but I also like taking things a different direction. Who knows whats the next BIG thing. Every single xs I've tried works. If you are patienced you'll see the benefits I promise. People tend to give up on something cause they don't see immediated results. Did we learn how to drive overnight? No but it took time and we all eventually learned Right? Its the same. If you drive it right and keep up the regular maintenance on it you can easy get to point B from point A. Time is what your missing. Practice makes Perfect!!!!. Never give up and put something to the side cause you think it serves no purpose. Read Read ReAd and try a different approach.

Focus on building a Foundation and then built up from there. Its like building a house. You need a Foundation to support your house but before your house is built you need your blue prints. Blue prints tell exactly the layout and what you want to accomplish. Its up to you to figure out the layout and proceed to the foundation. Once you figure that out you'll move up to the next Level.

Building: a house consist of builting and Your body does too. Knowing how to built a better you is a step in accepting a new change. Which takes time, no overnight magic.

For newbies who want a quick understanding. Know "YOURSELF". Don't expected a Magic Potion that does all the work for you. Nope get that out your mind right now!!!. Its like more of youreself just Amplified. No human being has the same signature. Everybody carries their own. Look at it like this "if we all shared the same then we would get the same results. Yours might be close to his but not extactly the same. I believe knowing who you are plays a major role on choosing what best describes you. My choice on MOnes might not be what your signature calls for. Knowing who you are will make the mones work.

I'm social and honestly I have to be. At my job I can't sit in a corner with my head down only dream what if. I have to be active(love boat) I deal with Guests. So I know socials and Status is a most. But I also know comfort(cohesion) is a must. People like to feel at ease to engage in a calm relaxing converstaion. If somebody can believe and trust you then they feel connected(connections). It will make a conversation feel as they known you but don't know where. And I know a women don't like a guy who is"TOONice". They like to be entertained. Feel that passion but they have to feel that "desire" Right? How about that guy who plays nice but doesn't fool nobody. He now comes off mysterious!! Its gets them all built up inside and wondering "who is this guy"?.? That "(S)on (O)f a (B)itch"!!!. But this only happens when you figure out who YOU are as person.

Steve'o is a Genius and the modules add up right in every formula he's Created that I've tested. Thx @steveO.

I like every combo I've mastered.
    But my secret is now yours.
    "PlaYBoY"
    Sob
    Connections
    Cohesion( just a touch)
    Love boat.

Now its up to you to figure out your sweet spots and how many sprays. But for me I would start off all half sprays and work your way up.

Originally posted by MychaelAngelo1985 View Post
    cut some stuff

For newbies who want a quick understanding. Know "YOURSELF". Don't expected a Magic Potion that does all the work for you.

cut some stuff
    I think this is the most important thing to know. Pheremone ain't doing ANY work for you. It's not some weird hypnotic drug. It's an edge, a way to take your positives and help you capitalize on them. You have to create/work on/practice your own positives.

Comment

That edge is enough, or people wouldn't use pheromones. Let's be fair, pheromones do some work for you - perhaps 10-25% depending on the product. It opens doors, fans flames, and if you can't capitalize off of the effects of products (that work), then there's a problem. If I had these tools when I was single...holy hell.
      Last edited by RTBoss; 11-30-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
        If I had these tools when I was single...holy hell.
        No shit RTBoss. This makes me think what if I had this knowledge, or these products while I was in high school, or college, or just out of college and clubbin or whatever. I can't even imagine. Regardless, I guess I found PXS at the right time for me.
        I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
        Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
        Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

idle I'm voting that MychaelAngelo1985 post #1 here be a sticky. His reasoning, explanation, and testing process is something I wish people would be willing to understand. You have to walk before you can run. Start testing with 1 formula before going to 2.

idle can you please sticky that post?

Comment

MychaelAngelo1985 Love your post!

BTW, have you used Vibe? It might be perfect for your job.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X