yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Androstadienone (A1 DPG) "tempered correctly"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androstadienone (A1 DPG) "tempered correctly"?

Hi fellas! I was reading under the xs pheromones about Androstadienone (A1 DPG) and it says that amazing results have been proven at 50 mcgs, but only when "tempered correctly". I don't understand what they mean about being tempered correctly, can anyone help me explain about it? I am confused.

Does anyone have any experience using such dosage? Please share. I'm not sure if I am posting my concern in the right place, but if anyone could help me redirect it, it would be very helpful for me. Thank you!

Rollerman The only thing I can think of is that some men feel depressed if they are exposed to A1, so it can be tempered with other molecules (probably DHEA) with the intention of preventing the depressed feelings in men.

Comment

It was stated in the description pheromoneXS has successfully eliminated any adverse effects, so as I understand it this is not the issue here..
      I was thinking that the molecule itself needs to be the right temperature at this high dosage??

Comment

Originally posted by Rollerman View Post
        I was thinking that the molecule itself needs to be the right temperature at this high dosage??
        Rollerman The right temperature? As in degrees celsius or fahrenheit?

Comment

To temper:
          ???to ????serve as a neutralizing or counterbalancing force to (something).

Comment

catmand0 That's what I'm wondering if he meant "temper" or "temperature". He does say temperature in post #3 above.

Comment

Lol????Ah, yeah.. the right temperature.. I feel silly now.
              As you can tell im no expert.

What would be some good tempering agents though?

Comment

DHEA is what many believe to be used in Cohesion to remove the depressive self effects. But why not just get Cohesion

Comment

Rollerman Please don't feel silly. I simply wanted to clarify. For all I know you were interested in temperature for some reason.

Please note that these are just ideas. I don't have A1 sensitivity so I'm not worried about tempering A1. BUT if I was going to temper A1, I would try experimenting with alpha androsterone and/or androstenone. I find those molecules can be energizing, so I would think that might balance out any depressive effects of A1. I'd also try experimenting with DHEA and DHEAS.

catmand0 Has a good point. You could just get Cohesion. I understand wanting to make your own mixes and all, but if you are new or don't have a lot of experience (I think you joined in 2015, so maybe you do have a lot of experience), I would encourage you to start with pre-made formulas. Then progress to molecules.

Comment

Xcc I have been using pheromones for about five or six years , but I still have a lot to learn no doubt..
                    I have tryed different blends from various companies, so I was thinking it would be a good time to start experimenting with molecules.

I have been using A1, and I have been combining
                    XS R37 with the various Alpha blends. I am also framilier whith p83..
                    Now I was thinking to really explore and figure out what A1 at its best it can do with its right companions ..
                    do you have any suggestions?

Comment

Rollerman

Thank you for being specific and well as patient with me. Sometimes it takes me awhile to get it.

In fact, congratulations. You're ahead of me. It took me 10+ years before I started to experiment with molecules.

First, I'd read this...

Hi fellas! I was reading under the xs pheromones about Androstadienone (A1 DPG) and it says that amazing results have been proven at 50 mcgs, but only when

Next read

Human pheromones seem like a "mind bending" concept at first, but after comprehensive testing on molecules like androstadienone, androstenone, androstenol,

"XSP" putative pheromones by PheromoneXS are alternatives the coded Androtics product line. After constant "out of stock", unexplained disappearances, and sketchy antics, they are now offered by a superior vendor.

Oh, try to ignore the pictures as tempting as they might be.

Okay now the next thing is, what do you want to accomplish with A1? Do you want a mix to chill out a woman who might be PMS-ing? Do you want a fallout mix? Do you want a mix to make her really horny?

If you just want to use A1 "at its best"...

As far as I'm concerned, A1 is best for calming and fallout. I've also wondered if A1 could "screen out" women who have emotional issues about men. I can't prove it, but it's been my experience that women who dislike or can't tolerate feeling emotionally close to a man might likely have poor relationship skills or poor emotional control. In other words, they might have emotional problems that could make my life problematic. I can't prove it, but I've wondered. Nothing concrete yet. You see A1 is supposed to create a sense of emotional closeness with a man. Like she needs him.

Other people think A1 is good for disinhibiting women, encouraging for women to touch you, or tempting women to approach you. I'm not sure about those. But knowledgeispower has brought up at least the disinhibition aspect and I think he's a solid observer and analytical.

I'd also keep it to 100 mcg or less. Not 100 mcg per spray. 100 mcg total on you. I think the effects max out at about 100 mcg. I've heard effects start at about 5 mcg. I generally use 40 to 90 mcg because from what I understand the emotional impacts are more likely to happen at such doses.

There is a possibility of using too much with a woman. Some would like you to believe you can shower a woman in A1 and she just can't get enough. However I think GHOST and NeverGiveUp have reported women being weepy or getting headaches from "too much" A1.

What have you noticed in terms of effects at different doses and what have you blended it with?

Comment

I have been using A1 at 30mcg at the most and I also tried applying 20mcg of A1 and 15mcg of XSR37. I wrote about my experiences here in the forum.What I'm looking for with A1, is for a girl to be horny and "easy" to seduce. I guess I should try A1 solo at higher dosages. Right now I'm struggling with the natural pheromones but I'm close to eliminating them. I have purchased Alpha and Beta Androstenol. I was thinking about mixing this with A1 separately of course.

What would you suggest regarding my next step for A1? Thank you for all the informations you provided. I will be sure to read them.

Comment

What I'm looking for with A1, is for a girl to be horny and "easy" to seduce.
                          Rollerman

This is what I would do, I'd mix up this in a small vial and apply it all:

50 mcg A1
                          2 mcg androstenone
                          15 mcg xsr37
                          10 mcg alpha androsterone
                          50 mcg beta androstenol
                          20 mcg alpha androstenol
                          20 mcg p83

You may have to adjust the ratios, but that's where I'd start. How are your conversation skills? I'd plan on leading the conversation. The seduction might take time. Women tend to have many apprehesions about sexual involvement. The horny is the easy part. The "easy" to seduce might be more up to you and your skills and the context and her emotional state.

Comment

Right now I'm struggling with the natural pheromones but I'm close to eliminating them.
                            Rollerman I'm intrigued. Please tell me more.

Comment

Xcc I have read that above 20 mcg b-nol it moves into the introspection range. What have you found in regard to this?

Comment

catmand0 Solo at 20 mcg and above b-nol might move into introspection range. I tend to mix it with other pheromones. Although women might give me thoughtful answers, I haven't seen them withdraw to the point of not talking.

Comment

Ah I see. I am very happy to hear that as I have taken it up to 20 mcg and wanted to do more in a mix but was worried about making myself and others socially closed off.

Comment

catmand0 I find balancing the alpha androstenol and beta androstenol can help. The a-nol will make them want to talk. The b-nol will add substance to what they say. There are other effects you can read about at the houseofpheromones I think 1 to 1 ratio is generally a good place to start.

Comment

How high have you been able to take a-nol without you or those around you become way too talkative, like motormouthy?

Comment

catmand0 For me I keep alpha-androstenol to less than 100 mcg. I find at more than that and they just keep talking and talking and talking. But you might notice something different. I'd encourage you to think about using 100 mcg of alpha androstenol as a potential benchmark. And as far as I know Odyssey gives you much higher doses of alpha androstenol when you apply the recommended doses.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X