yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Cohesion vs Crush (not in terms of selfies)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cohesion vs Crush (not in terms of selfies)

So putting aside the differences in self effects, what are the different effects on other people between cohesion and crush?Xcc knowledgeispower

Very little in my experience. Crush has -nols while Cohesion has DHEA so Crush tends to be a tad bit more social while Cohesion is a bit more mood brightening. But make no mistake the main effect of A1 (in my experience) is the same between the two (I believe the concentration of A1 is identical although this hasn't been officially confirmed).
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Isn't Crush advertised as Cohesion without the tempering molecules that prevent depression
      In which case crush would be more closer to raw A1. Some users prefer A1 sometimes over Cohesion becouse
      it apparently has more deeper connection serious bonding effect.
      Proviso, I have only used Cohesion

Comment

Originally posted by Excalibur View Post
        Isn't Crush advertised as Cohesion without the tempering molecules that prevent depression
        In which case crush would be more closer to raw A1. Some users prefer A1 sometimes over Cohesion becouse
        it apparently has more deeper connection serious bonding effect.
        Proviso, I have only used Cohesion
        The biggest difference is that Crush has -nols and Cohesion has DHEA. The DHEA is the "tempering molecules" and DHEA is known to lift mood and make people cheery which is why it is used to combat A1 depression. In terms of bonding, personally I have seen 0 difference between the two. A1 is A1 no matter what you mix it with and will still have its effect. Just my 2 cents...
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

catmand0 I have more experience with Crush than Cohesion. But based on what I've seen, I'm siding with knowledgeispower I've seen no difference.

In theory, the difference would be that men around you would be less likely to feel down. However, I've not noticed men feeling down when I've worn Crush.

knowledgeispower Thanks for posting the idea that Crush and Cohesion might have the same A1 content. I had thought otherwise because I thought at one point Crush may have been listed has having almost twice the pheromone content. But that is from memory and I might not be right about that.

Comment

So what benefit is there from Crush that isn't there with Cohesion?

Comment

catmand0 With the questions you ask and the experimenting you do, you're going to be smarter than most people when it come to pheromones.

Cohesion has DHEA which I think is rumored to buffer the potential depressive effects of A1 on men. Crush has no DHEA as far as I know.

So what? DHEA may be a pheromone that could inhibit fallout. Fallout may not have an exact definition, but it's like a woman falls in love with you and can't stop thinking about you. The emotionality about you gets heightened about you in her mind. She needs you.

DHEA might blunt that kind of fallout effect. DHEA might uplift a woman's mood and all, but I think there might be a depth of emotionality that could be missed when DHEA and A1 are combined. I tend to avoid formulas with DHEA in them, and the ones I have with DHEA I'm unlikely to buy again.

So the potential benefit of Cohesion is you're less likely to depress the men around you (and perhaps less likely to depress yourself).

The potential draw back of Cohesion is the intense fallout effect may not happen.

I don't get bothered by A1 and I'm fine with fallout happening. So I use Crush.

Comment

Xcc that's about the clearest explanation of the differences I have ever read across all the forums. Thank you
                I was researching fallout, which is already quite a feat, but then how that directly relates to the 2 formulas was SUCH a guessing game.

Comment

androstenol In your own research, what have you discovered?

Also there is a difference between the Cohesion sold to men and the Cohesion sold to women. If you read the advert pages, you'll see.

Comment

Does anybody know if Steve has outright said that DHEA in cohesion is to reduce negative effects on men? Or is this something that has been assumed?

Comment

GHOST Good question. I'm guessing so because it was listed on the ingredients on Cohesion but not on Crush, and I think DHEA has an uplifting effect on mood.

I don't know if Steve has announced it.

I think there are other products (perhaps from Alpha Dreams) that use DHEAS in products with A1.

I also read at the pherotruth site that some people speculate that DHEA is a buffer for A1. I think one such post was by NP17.

Comment

Xcc,

Here's my research :
                        A competitor's phero blends do occasionally contain DHEAS without androstadienone.
                        BUT of 7 blends that contain androstadienone, all but 6 then also have DHEAS added.

Since I'm a woman, I can't report on self-effect of depression (however I get headaches and depression after 4 days of continuous use with ANY blend).
                        I get uplifting selfies from the above-mentioned blends. I work in an office full of women and any of these blends work well on them. Hubby hasn't complained of feeling depressed. I've used an androstadienone-heavy blend with DHEAS with hubby on "date nights" and there was plenty of snuggling. No enhanced sexual effects.

How an androstadienone-heavy blend WITHOUT DHEAS would work on hubby might be a fun experiment though ! If he crushes hard on me after 17 years of marriage - that shit would need to be bottled as a Marriage Reviver and sold for $$$$$$$$. Sounds fun !

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                          GHOST Good question. I'm guessing so because it was listed on the ingredients on Cohesion but not on Crush, and I think DHEA has an uplifting effect on mood.

I don't know if Steve has announced it.

I think there are other products (perhaps from Alpha Dreams) that use DHEAS in products with A1.

I also read at the pherotruth site that some people speculate that DHEA is a buffer for A1. I think one such post was by NP17.
                          Thank you for answering my question. I took a look at the crush description and it states it doesn't contain the A1 tempering moleculeS, so it would seem there are other molecules in Cohesion that go towards reducing negative self effects not just DHEA.

If you haven't read it already I have linked to a thread below where Steve gives some insight into using DHEA in various blends.

I've got to admit I really did struggle to figure out what DHEA does solo as I had varying results from day to day but I didn't exactly give it a thorough test, will hopefully get back to it someday soon.

Tested this at 50mcg today covered with joop, I really need to get back to testing one molecule for a few weeks before I move on to the next one but I have got

Comment

GHOST Thank you for your critical thinking skills, research, insights, and experimentation. I value your input! I will check out the links and re-read your posts on this thread! Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by androstenol View Post
                              Xcc,

Here's my research :
                              A competitor's phero blends do occasionally contain DHEAS without androstadienone.
                              BUT of 7 blends that contain androstadienone, all but 6 then also have DHEAS added.

Since I'm a woman, I can't report on self-effect of depression (however I get headaches and depression after 4 days of continuous use with ANY blend).
                              I get uplifting selfies from the above-mentioned blends. I work in an office full of women and any of these blends work well on them. Hubby hasn't complained of feeling depressed. I've used an androstadienone-heavy blend with DHEAS with hubby on "date nights" and there was plenty of snuggling. No enhanced sexual effects.

How an androstadienone-heavy blend WITHOUT DHEAS would work on hubby might be a fun experiment though ! If he crushes hard on me after 17 years of marriage - that shit would need to be bottled as a Marriage Reviver and sold for $$$$$$$$. Sounds fun !

androstenol

Thank you for your input!

I don't know how A1 affects men in terms of "in love" or cuddliness. I think A1 is generally used by women to calm themselves down when moody or anxious, or used by men to create calmness and crushy feelings in women. The only report I know about A1 effects on men was a man who said he was bisexual and his boyfriend was very cuddly with him when he wore Cohesion

...well, not literally old anyway - just semi-experienced in pheromones. Hello everyone, I'm here to get and share information about my new chapter in life.

If I was a woman wanting a man to fall in love with me, I'd get Xist for women

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X