yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

All-In-1 Life Enhancer Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be some blends to add XSR32 with? Would I need diffusion technology if I combine it with a blend/other molecules? Or is it a molecule you combine with other molecules to create a personal blend?
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Vicki Lee I've used xsr32 in the past when I want to put an attention getting molecule in there. I've mixed it in my own blends, as well as PXS formulas.

When I make my own blends, I do use Diffusion Technology.

Basically, it seems to me that xsr32 will REALLY get people to focus. They will lock eyes with me in conversation. Listen intently. Turn their torso towards me. In general, it does a lot of heavy lifting for getting and sustaining attention.

Comment

• Vicki Lee
        Vicki Lee commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the response ????

xsr32 does put the focus on you/your sig but it does more. It will amplify your product/mix, thereby increasing it's impact. One thing I consistently notice is that when a molecule has reached it's upper limit, you can add xsr32 to turbo boost it without ODing. I know that may seem counterintuitive and I don't know that I can explain it. I guess you'd have to experience it to know what I mean. I don't know of anything you CAN'T use xsr32 with. I use it with singles, putatives, commercial blends and my own mixes.

I DT all my singles, putatives and research molecules.

If you mix it with anything else you will dilute the total phero content.

Comment

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
        xsr32 does put the focus on you/your sig but it does more. It will amplify your product/mix, thereby increasing it's impact. One thing I consistently notice is that when a molecule has reached it's upper limit, you can add xsr32 to turbo boost it without ODing. I know that may seem counterintuitive and I don't know that I can explain it. I guess you'd have to experience it to know what I mean. I don't know of anything you CAN'T use xsr32 with. I use it with singles, putatives, commercial blends and my own mixes.

I DT all my singles, putatives and research molecules.

If you mix it with anything else you will dilute the total phero content.
        NuTrix? ???? Scottie2Hottie
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

I think xsr32 turbo charges molecules and formulas by making you the unambiguous source of the effect and the sole compelling force in that person's immediate environment.

Watching a movie with speakers is all well and good. Using surround sound, you can watch it at the same volume but the experience is much more absorbing (and you are less prone to distractions).

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Have you tried this idea NuTrix
            I do mix LP and XS products but the molecule mcgs are wildly different between the companies and the XS can easily overpower the LP. Hmm. I guess I'm also considering that I normally wear x2 sprays of most XS products. When I combine with LP I don't normally go above x1 spray XS. Example, where I might wear Babe x2 with Fantasy x2, I would probably go LP Audacious with just 1 spray Fantasy. With the xsr32, say you like something from LP? Add a spray of xsr32 to give it a lift

Nothing wrong with mad scientists, we come up with some of the best combos...even if it takes some misses and flops to get there, lol!

Oh, and just and add on, I usually use DT at the 5%...but that's cuz I'm trying to get more bang for the bottle of DT, but it hasn't let me down so far...
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I do mix LP and XS products but the molecule mcgs are wildly different between the companies and the XS can easily overpower the LP. Hmm. I guess I'm also considering that I normally wear x2 sprays of most XS products. When I combine with LP I don't normally go above x1 spray XS. Example, where I might wear Babe x2 with Fantasy x2, I would probably go LP Audacious with just 1 spray Fantasy. With the xsr32, say you like something from LP? Add a spray of xsr32 to give it a lift

Nothing wrong with mad scientists, we come up with some of the best combos...even if it takes some misses and flops to get there, lol!

Oh, and just and add on, I usually use DT at the 5%...but that's cuz I'm trying to get more bang for the bottle of DT, but it hasn't let me down so far...
              NuTrix Ooooh ok I might try that! I really want to show both some love, especially since LP has such magnificent perfumes ???? and SteveOs products are so potent! Would it be best to get the UN Pheros from LP and try to find my sweet spot with it on alone before I combine it with XS products? Thanks for the lovely input ????

Comment

Vicki Lee I don't know how new you are to all this, but I've found a few companies I really love. Liquid Alchemy Labs and Pheromone Treasures have impressed me. I've found that their products usually delivered as promised. If not, I got my money back.

Personally however, Crimson Phoenix and PXS are my favorites. Both PXS and Crimson Phoenix tend to have very strong formulas.

Comment

Vicki Lee IThey arren't sending the small pipettes anymore. They used to put DT in small amber glass bottles so you needed a pipette. I ordered the 3 ml ones. Now it comes in a small squeeze bottle. I prefer to measure but using drops should be fine.

I prefer 5% for DT but feel free to experiment. For me, 5% had the best balance of rapid and slow diffusion.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Anwyhere from 15-20 drops should be fine. At 15 you're just a hair under 0.5 ml or 5%.

• Vicki Lee
                    Vicki Lee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Ok , and how many bottles are you able to add DT up to 0.5ml with? I'm thinking about buying 2 putatives, and a Single molecule bottle for this upcoming sale.

• Scottie2Hottie
                    Scottie2Hottie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I believe it comes in 2 ml so 4 10 ml bottles.

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                  I think xsr32 turbo charges molecules and formulas by making you the unambiguous source of the effect and the sole compelling force in that person's immediate environment.

Watching a movie with speakers is all well and good. Using surround sound, you can watch it at the same volume but the experience is much more absorbing (and you are less prone to distractions).
                  While I agree about the unambiguous source effect, I think there is more to it. With xsr32 the selfies are way more pronounced too. That experience is independent of a source.

Comment

Vicki Lee I don't know how new you are to all this, but I've found a few companies I really love. Liquid Alchemy Labs and Pheromone Treasures have impressed me. I've found that their products usually delivered as promised. If not, I got my money back.

Personally however, Crimson Phoenix and PXS are my favorites. Both PXS and Crimson Phoenix tend to have very strong formulas.
                    Xcc Thank you for the suggestions, but those sites seem more male oriented due to more products in the mens section. Like LP is more female oriented with more Pheros and perfumes, while the mens side is more scarce. I think LP and PXS is my happy Phero shopping Medium. But that Hynotica from Liquid Alchemy does look quite tempting ??.

Comment

Vicki Lee "Hynotica from Liquid Alchemy does look quite tempting"

That depends on your philosophy about temptation. You know you really should resist temptation, but how good does it feel to give in? It just depends I guess from situation to situation.

Those sites may appear to be male oriented, and as the owners are men, no surprise.

Didn't you ever want to show up at the boys club house unannounced and happy with yourself that you had the courage to do so?

When you break yourself free from a comfort zone, and look back on how strong you were to do so...

Happy places are happy places. Even male oriented sites might have effective pheromones for women. If you ever dare to push past your comfort zone, explore something new, have a novel experience, and even more boldly go forth than you already are, maybe you can bust into the boys club house with ease and pride... or you could just coast where you are right now... for now...

Comment

Scottie2Hottie Thanks for clarifying. You're right about the selfies.

There is something very focusing about xsr32; and if something is focused upon, the perceived or actual effects could increase. Just like one possible effect in hypnosis.

When did you last notice the feeling of your clothes against your skin, or the feeling of socks on your feet... the socks were there... the clothes were there... providing stimulation, but until your attention to that was brought to your awareness... or somehow "made important"... your perceptual filters could mute it.

I think xsr32 opens those filters in such a way to the person who is creating that effect and the effects themselves. In the case of selfies, to the effects themselves.

Any external stimuli becomes more occluded, then the effects are enhanced because the internal experience of the effects are then made more central to the experience.

Opening of perceptual filters. Focusing attention. Occlusion of external stimuli that is unassociated with the source of the xsr32. An internal focus on effects (absorption). Just as surround sound cuts out external stimuli and enhances absorption in the experience.

Occlusion of "irrelevant" stimuli combined with absorption in the internal experience of the effects.

As far as I can tell, xsr32 has a main feature of focusing of attention.

Comment

There is something very focusing about xsr32; and if something is focused upon, the perceived or actual effects could increase. Just like one possible effect in hypnosis.

When did you last notice the feeling of your clothes against your skin, or the feeling of socks on your feet... the socks were there... the clothes were there... providing stimulation, but until your attention to that was brought to your awareness... or somehow "made important"... your perceptual filters could mute it.

I think xsr32 opens those filters in such a way to the person who is creating that effect and the effects themselves. In the case of selfies, to the effects themselves.

Any external stimuli becomes more occluded, then the effects are enhanced because the internal experience of the effects are then made more central to the experience.

Opening of perceptual filters. Focusing attention. Occlusion of external stimuli that is unassociated with the source of the xsr32. An internal focus on effects (absorption). Just as surround sound cuts out external stimuli and enhances absorption in the experience.

Occlusion of "irrelevant" stimuli combined with absorption in the internal experience of the effects.

Are these discribing the selffies? Or effects on others?
                          Pheromone XS
                          Oil: evolve, xist
                          Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross Both.

If you ever get your own xsr32, you'll know...

Comment

Primross Both.

If you ever get your own xsr32, you'll know...
                              Great thanks for answering my questions
                              Pheromone XS
                              Oil: evolve, xist
                              Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross You are welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

NuTrix Ooooh ok I might try that! I really want to show both some love, especially since LP has such magnificent perfumes ???? and SteveOs products are so potent! Would it be best to get the UN Pheros from LP and try to find my sweet spot with it on alone before I combine it with XS products? Thanks for the lovely input ????
                                  That would be my recommend, yes. Then you'll know what the XS is adding, or if it's overpowering the LP. Sometimes a half spay XS is all you need to add to tweak your LP
                                  You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

That would be my recommend, yes. Then you'll know what the XS is adding, or if it's overpowering the LP. Sometimes a half spay XS is all you need to add to tweak your LP
                                    Awesome! ????????

Comment

Excellent explanation of XSR32

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X