yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

All-In-1 Life Enhancer Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-In-1 Life Enhancer Mix

My goal with this mix is to enhance all aspects of life and work for almost any situation (keep in mind I am an 18 y/o male in college):

Androsterone 5 mcg
    Epi-Androsterone 20 mcg
    Androstenone 2.5 - 5 mcg
    Androstanone 2.5 - 5 mcg
    Alpha-Androstenol 5 - 10 mcg
    Beta - Androstenol 10 - 20 mcg
    DHEAS 30 mcg
    P86 10 mcg
    P96 25 mcg

If I were wearing this out clubbing or the such I would maybe add Evolve. Any thoughts or possible changes to the mix are very welcomed, especially concerning the mones I gave possible ranges for. Xcc knowledgeispower

catmand0 I'd keep the androstenone at 2.5 mcg or less for every day wear.

I don't know about p86 because I've never used it. So I've no comment on that other than it tends to be a molecule that will make others see you as more attractive and you will tend to see others as more attractive.

Overall, this looks like a good mix to start with. Make it. Write it down how much is in there. Test it. Report. Looks like you did your research. This is how it starts. Just one formula and test, test, test. Play with the ratios. Personally, I'd put in 15 to 20 mcg of xsr37 as well for more respect and status. I'd also add 2 mcg of xsr32 for focus. Keep us posted... you might be the next SteveO!

Comment

You might want to try Holy Grail from HAX........it matches your product description.

It's basically a "kitchen-sink" mix.

Comment

I have nothing to add but a big thumbs up, looks like a good mix and well-balanced! Let us know your results!
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Thank you both Xcc knowledgeispower I don't have all these compounds yet, but they are currently in the mail!

Comment

catmand0 Caution: If you got xsr32 and if you need to dilute it, make sure your math is correct. I've found it to be a very strong molecule. "Too much" and you'll know it. I've also wondered if it can "take over a mix" if "too much" is used, and then the other people you would be around might just stare at you and the other pheromones may not have much effect to see. Personally, I wouldn't use more than 2.5 mcg per spray and 2 sprays maximum. I'd encourage you to play with xsr32 a bit so you know what I'm talking about. Notice how it affects you.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              catmand0 Caution: If you got xsr32 and if you need to dilute it, make sure your math is correct. I've found it to be a very strong molecule. "Too much" and you'll know it. I've also wondered if it can "take over a mix" if "too much" is used, and then the other people you would be around might just stare at you and the other pheromones may not have much effect to see. Personally, I wouldn't use more than 2.5 mcg per spray and 2 sprays maximum. I'd encourage you to play with xsr32 a bit so you know what I'm talking about. Notice how it affects you.
              Yes I believe that xsr32 has an amplifying effect but it has never taken over a mix IME. I find your caution regarding only low dosing completely unwarranted. I've seen great results with as much as 37.5 mcg.

Comment

I encourage anyone interested in individual mones to check out XSR89. It is my all time favorite. I will be getting some XSR32 to try soon.

Comment

All right catmand0. What's up with xsr89? What is it? Spill the beans
                  I've tried much more, but these are my current, or most used mones:
                  Spray- XiSt, Evolve, SOB, Ascend, Celebrity, Cohesion, PSE, P86, P96, P75, P130
                  Oil- XiSt, Taboo, Evolve, Ascend, Api, Voodoo

Comment

Did this blend work?
                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

25 mcg XSR89 is reminiscent of:
                      20 mcg AndrostEnone
                      25 mcg XSP83
                      25 mcg XSP74
                      30 mcg Beta-Androstenol

But at the same time it is completely unlike this mix. It lacks an alpha characteristic. It kind of just makes everyone think/talk about sex... a lot.

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                      Did this blend work?
                      This blend did work, however I have since moved to the following:
                      5 mcg Anone
                      3.5 mcg P75
                      7.5 mcg eRone
                      10 mcg Enone (I add an extra 10 mcg if the intent is attraction)
                      15 mcg eRone-S
                      10 mcg XSR37
                      25 mcg XSR89
                      12.5 mcg A-nol
                      12.5 mcg B-nol
                      5 mcg P93
                      15 mcg P74
                      3 mcg P86

Comment

Originally posted by catmand0 View Post
                        25 mcg XSR89 is reminiscent of:
                        20 mcg AndrostEnone
                        25 mcg XSP83
                        25 mcg XSP74
                        30 mcg Beta-Androstenol

But at the same time it is completely unlike this mix. It lacks an alpha characteristic. It kind of just makes everyone think/talk about sex... a lot.

This blend did work, however I have since moved to the following:
                        5 mcg Anone
                        3.5 mcg P75
                        7.5 mcg eRone
                        10 mcg Enone (I add an extra 10 mcg if the intent is attraction)
                        15 mcg eRone-S
                        10 mcg XSR37
                        25 mcg XSR89
                        12.5 mcg A-nol
                        12.5 mcg B-nol
                        5 mcg P93
                        15 mcg P74
                        3 mcg P86
                        Nice.
                        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

You wrote:

"Yes I believe that xsr32 has an amplifying effect but it has never taken over a mix IME. I find your caution regarding only low dosing completely unwarranted. I've seen great results with as much as 37.5 mcg."

I've felt really odd if I put in "too much". I don't have my notes in front of me as to how much "too much" was for me. I keep it to less than 3 to 5 mcg per spray.

I think 37.5 mcg would have made me feel very strange.

What were the great results you were seeing at 37.5 mcg?

Comment

There seem to two functions of xsr32. It is definitely good for focus on its own. But I think in mixes is where it truly shines.. It has an amplifying effect. I discovered this while I was developing Radiance. I can feel the various molecules in the mix as I add them culminating in a gestalt. When I would apply xsr32 the mix popped. This molecule really lights up the brain. Everything is intensified. It also seems to put the focus on you.

For me 12.5 mcg barely registered. At 25 mcg effects were definitely more pronounced. Both 37.5 and 50 mcg were incrementally more intense. Anything over 50 mcg seems to be a waste. SteveO says there is a possibility of a crash over 25 mcg but I never noticed anything.

Even beyond Radiance, if I want to turbo charge a blend/mix I reach for xsr32.

Comment

Scottie2Hottie

When you wrote "This molecule really lights up the brain. Everything is intensified. It also seems to put the focus on you."

I think this is a great summary of xsr32!

I also think it does amplify the effects of a formula because it makes the focus on you.

Comment

Is there another name for xsr32?
                                Pheromone XS
                                Oil: evolve, xist
                                Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Primross I don't know if there is another name for xsr32. It is listed as an ingredient in Taboo. It seems to create a focus effect. That is, when I wear xsr32 around women (and I have certainly noticed this with Taboo), women tend to be more focused on me and tune out other things around them.

Comment

Primross I don't know if there is another name for xsr32. It is listed as an ingredient in Taboo. It seems to create a focus effect. That is, when I wear xsr32 around women (and I have certainly noticed this with Taboo), women tend to be more focused on me and tune out other things around them.
                                    So like an attention grabber effect?
                                    Pheromone XS

Comment

Primross Attention getter, yes. Attention sustainer, even more so.

Comment

Primross Attention getter, yes. Attention sustainer, even more so.
                                        Nice we can all use a little of that
                                        Pheromone XS

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X