yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

APi Conclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuttingfire View Post
    hi how are you guys doing sorry to post this on here, I intended to post this on pherotruth but the the site is down but would xsist go well with overdose or L2K for the club scene thanks
    Always have posts and community members CuttingFire. Even though the forum is for XS I am totally receptive to have discussions of other vendors and welcome your question. Sorry its taking so long to reply, but lots happening behind scenes.

One of my absolute favorite combinations was high dosages of A314 (think 5 - 8 drops) and two sprays of TUTH. LOVED it in the clubs and wow did I get some great results. After the whole A314 change-up I wanted to have something to fall back on. APi was a blend I created on the way to Ascend. It so closely resembled the original A314 as I remembered it, however there was already A314 so why bother with another? I shelved it and brought to market Ascend. On that note though Ascend didn't give me that spark of the high-dose A314 vs TUTH in clubs so I kept using it right up until very recently.

When I read that whole thing about how the formula was changed and distorted beyond recognition I decided my memory of A314 shouldn't die along with it. I resurfaced the blend and took it for a spin. Surprisingly enough, I use APi with TUTH when clubbing. I think the subtleties of TUTH really accents the heavy alpha male arrogant dominance of A314 so I used it to benchmark the APi. Together they are perfect for clubbing.

XiSt is more for multiple occasions of meeting someone or creating a renewed spark in an old "burnt out" flame. If you want to go clubbing I'd recommend APi with TUTH for the best results. Not sure what Overdose is actually; is it a product? I have no personal experience with L2K so I wouldn't know what to say there. I do know alpha-dream offers pretty solid products from other community members reporting.

Whatever you decide, please let us know how it goes

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Steve, can we substitute Evolve for TUTH, or are they different beasts as far as effects are concerned?

Comment

I typically wear Evolve with Ascend because Ascend is more balanced than A314. In my opinion A314 is much more dominant and aggressive than Ascend, which makes it a good choice in the clubs. Ascend is more along the lines of a balance of Gentleman and A314 with all the good stuff in-between. That's why I like wearing it with TUTH because there's that slightly sexual aggression you get with it, but not anything like Evolve. Evolve brings out the tiger blood and screams sexuality while not being a jerk. Ascend and Evolve play nice together, but its been my experience that Evolve and APi overshadows one another. Its like they are competing for the limelight and that throws women off in a club.

They are clubbing for a few reasons in my experience: They want to get laid, they want to get drunk, they want to dance. Usually its one of the three or a combo of all. Women don't typically frequent clubs for any other reason regardless of what they might say. Throwing out pheromone signatures that compete with each other is not easy to come to grips with for a women looking for one of the three above. That's also why I never went heavy on the TUTH when I went heavy on the A314. I'd say a better combo that APi and Evolve would be more the ACE combo.

Evolve is much more complicated and deeper than TUTH. There's a lot of depth in there that says you have a personality but you also have an urge, like all men, for sex. The difference is you're okay with having that urge, which sets you apart from other men. TUTH was simplified that says you have that urge too, but there's no other complexities which allows your personality to do the talking.

Whenever someone says its 80/20 you/mones what they are really saying is you need to use the mones to accent your personality and allow your inner-game to shine through. You basically have to work out all the kinks yourself with subtle mone products like TUTH. With Evolve you can allow the mone itself to work everything out for you. She is figuring out you through evolve which is where the name comes from. Her perception of you is formed in her own mind as the pheromone slowly evolves over the night.

The reason I bring this all up is because when clubbing the woman doesn't want to much to think about. If she is thinking about the reason she might really be there for (to get laid) she can ruin her own night by over thinking. Evolve can overcomplicate things in her head. However I'd say a guy like most guys in our community here can use this all to their advantage. You really have to ask yourself Martian, am I up to the challenge of a complicate signature (complicated man) or do I want an easy signature (easy lay). I'm sure you could pull off whatever blend combo you choose, but specifically for clubbing, which my high dose a314 and TUTH combo has only been effective, I'd say the better choice is a simpler enone product like TUTH or something of that nature.

Hope that wasn't to complicated to understand, not to insult you in any way. Meaning does any of that make sense? Sometimes my transference of thought to words comes out a bit freaky

Steve O
        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

That explains ALOT IMO..I was wondering why Evole wasnt hitting like I wanted it to. I'd wear it to work w/ Ascend, and it seemed dead..I'd wear Ascend solo, and it's almost back to the 314 days, but more friendly I suppose? Wore Evole solo, and looking back I got alot of interest from the few women that worked with me, but nothing over the top. More like "you have a swagger about you, but I have to keep it professional so I cant say what I really want."

Comment

Thanks Steve. I'm a great fan of Evolve and as of now, I can't see anything yet to replace it based on the types of results that I want with a sexual blend.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
              Surprisingly enough, I use APi with TUTH when clubbing. I think the subtleties of TUTH really accents the heavy alpha male arrogant dominance of A314 so I used it to benchmark the APi. Together they are perfect for clubbing.
              Thanks Steve, I'll give this a try next time I'm out! It may also go good with a little bit of XS111....

I don't think it would be a good idea to play with APi and L2k together... they are both primary base products in my mind, only adding things to steer if you must... Maybe I'll try for kicks someday LOL

Comment

Today I am running one drop of API, three drops of Xist, and two drops of Cohesion.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

I got my order of APi today along with a sample of S.O.B oil that I had requested thanks Steve for the sample now I get to try the different status products. I have Ascend spray APi and S.O.B I have been waiting for APi the most there is this really cute cashier at my local supermarket and I have seen guys approach her to no avail I have asked a friend that works with her and he has told me that she is kind of stuck up. I have interacted without mones with her with some aloofness and quick quips just to make sure she knows I don't care how hot she is. Lets see if she can resist APi or S.O.B this should be interesting to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahotep View Post
                    I've been using APi for the past Month. I started with a sample and behaved foolishly and mixed them with other XS products, I can't never quit get the same dosage exact since I was fucking inebriated hypebeast that day.

Note to self.... stay sober when experimenting with new blends.... lol....
                    Just expanded my collection.... XiSt, Cohesion, Bliss, and Evolve. Trying out the massage oils too. Also have samples of Ascend, Thinker, and Connections.

Comment

I am sure the lack of inhibition that alcohol brings to the table can often be the catalyst that allows a person to fully make use of a good pheromone blend. Too often people forget to take action, believing the pheromones will do all the work!

Originally posted by psyched View Post

Note to self.... stay sober when experimenting with new blends.... lol....
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

API with connection really does bring out that trustworthy vibe
                        you can add a drop of B nol to amplify it.
                        This has been my work mix for the past week.

Comment

Great explanation by SteveO on how to Mix Ascend/API with other combos. I try ascend and evolve soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MRSNAKE View Post
                            Great explanation by SteveO on how to Mix Ascend/API with other combos. I try ascend and evolve soon.
                            Replied in your thread, dude
                            PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                            PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                            APEX: Manimal 2
                            * sample bottle

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X