yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

APi Conclusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APi Conclusion

I've been using APi for the past Month. I started with a sample and behaved foolishly and mixed them with other XS products, although my results were astronomical... I am having trouble creating that same mix. Anyways, I have been using APi for the past month now, mostly solo yet if I do decided to mix I would do 2-3 drops of Cohesion, but If I am crazy and decided to go with 5 drops of APi I usually add atleast 4.5 drops or more of Cohesion. My favorite things to mix with APi are Evolve + Flirt. Recently I ran out of Evolve & Flirt and been subjected to doing the Cohesion mix. Here are my feelings according to my dosage and mix.

APi solo 2-3 - Cool, calm and collective... very focused.
    APi solo 4-5- No time for bullshit, want to get task done as smart and efficient as possible... If I am working with someone that's a bit slow or can't keep up with my speed I get very agitated and have to watch my temper.
    APi 3drops + Flirt 2 sprays - Comfort plus a sense of authority. You will be the go to person for answers and confirmation on a lot of things from both sexes. Females really cling to you.
    APi 2drops + Flirt 1 spray + Evolve 1 drop - Never done this around guys, but females are really on you like butter and if she's digging you like that it's not hard to express how much you are in to her as well... and the rest is up to you.
    APi ??Drops from tester + Flirt ?? sprays + 1 Drop Evolve + Ascend 1 drop + Cohesion ?? Drop - This was my idiotic dosage, the very first day I received my new order with the first shipment of APi samples ( the one with the sultans oud+pepper nutmeg mix ) I was just overly excited, got my order the next day which was a Saturday and had a party that exact night. Luckily I didn't reek of old man cologne and my mixture had a lot to do with alcohol, other medicinal substances and my excitement for having new mones. Needless to say I had a successful night... I can't never quit get the same dosage exact since I was fucking inebriated hypebeast that day.

I even mixed it with NPA as a 1 to 1 drop and had some successful situations with female companion, I can honestly say all in all APi is a solid product and needs to be seriously considered when adding it to a sexual or dominant mixture... It's so flexible.

Weird thing I've noticed with APi is how much people want to ask me for help. Talking elderly people with suitcases, tourists lost and looking for directions - I'll try higher doses in time, but it just seems to give an aura of "I can trust this guy, he seems like the kind of guy who'll help me out".

Comment

I've been out of town for damn near a month now... I am having so much fuckin' fun this summer. The age group of the people I am normally around are between 21-38... although there were a few times at work or a family's house when I will encounter the 50+ crowd and I am usually well accepted. Now this could very well be due to political relations as far as me knowing somebody they've known for a long time... Yet the acceptance is amazing. I found my confidence increase I always been that joker type, always cutting up and trying to make fun of a dull or sad situation... Yet only if I am sort of close to you... Now it doesn't matter if I've known you for a long time or not. Maybe it's the psychological effect of wearing mones that dissolved that inhibition I once had... yet whatever it is I love it. It's as if I command a certain level of respect without having to say a damn word.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kahotep View Post
          I've been using APi for the past Month. I started with a sample and behaved foolishly and mixed them with other XS products, although my results were astronomical... I am having trouble creating that same mix. Anyways, I have been using APi for the past month now, mostly solo yet if I do decided to mix I would do 2-3 drops of Cohesion, but If I am crazy and decided to go with 5 drops of APi I usually add atleast 4.5 drops or more of Cohesion. My favorite things to mix with APi are Evolve + Flirt. Recently I ran out of Evolve & Flirt and been subjected to doing the Cohesion mix. Here are my feelings according to my dosage and mix.

APi solo 2-3 - Cool, calm and collective... very focused.
          APi solo 4-5- No time for bullshit, want to get task done as smart and efficient as possible... If I am working with someone that's a bit slow or can't keep up with my speed I get very agitated and have to watch my temper.
          APi 3drops + Flirt 2 sprays - Comfort plus a sense of authority. You will be the go to person for answers and confirmation on a lot of things from both sexes. Females really cling to you.
          APi 2drops + Flirt 1 spray + Evolve 1 drop - Never done this around guys, but females are really on you like butter and if she's digging you like that it's not hard to express how much you are in to her as well... and the rest is up to you.
          APi ??Drops from tester + Flirt ?? sprays + 1 Drop Evolve + Ascend 1 drop + Cohesion ?? Drop - This was my idiotic dosage, the very first day I received my new order with the first shipment of APi samples ( the one with the sultans oud+pepper nutmeg mix ) I was just overly excited, got my order the next day which was a Saturday and had a party that exact night. Luckily I didn't reek of old man cologne and my mixture had a lot to do with alcohol, other medicinal substances and my excitement for having new mones. Needless to say I had a successful night... I can't never quit get the same dosage exact since I was fucking inebriated hypebeast that day.

I even mixed it with NPA as a 1 to 1 drop and had some successful situations with female companion, I can honestly say all in all APi is a solid product and needs to be seriously considered when adding it to a sexual or dominant mixture... It's so flexible.
          I absolutely love API, it just gives off such a suave, calm, cool and collected vibe... I feel unstoppable with it on.
          Maybe I should try it with some comfort mones, see how that turns out... Cheers

Comment

Yes, I have experienced this "asking for help" too. It surprised me because it was at a place where this never happens to me.
            I get asked for help a lot at work, but never at a train station.
            Api obviously changed my vibe there. She was cute too
            And she kept on asking more questions..

Comment

Is the drop size from the tester the same as that of the regular bottle?
              Has anyone tried mixing APi with XiSt?

Comment

• Kahotep
                Kahotep commented
                Editing a comment
                No I haven't and can't really say anything about that... Sounds interesting

• XSteveO
                XSteveO commented
                Editing a comment
                I think the drop is about the same, but those plastic droppers seem to be more consistent too.

Anyone finding APi to be consistent and results easy to replicate? Connections + APi DOES sound like it would be great for business. To expand, what sort of 'business'? More sales/interview favorable setting, or leading a meeting/presenting/being the boss setting? Not that there is that much of a difference I suppose, it's all about getting people on board. Does APi convey experience?

Comment

To be perfectly honest I have 3 females that I haven consistently tested my stuff on. I do not tell then what it is asides from me having a new cologne or changing my lotion. I love to put in lotion... Then some oil and add a tad bit of lotion to smooth it out... I do this cause at times I find that the application points would look more moist than the rest of my skin. I assure you that I still have great diffusion and I've been doing this more often in this weather. Now as far as APi being consistent I have had some bad moments. This was when I combined it with Ascend... Bad idea!! My female friend is 24 and uhh... It was a bad day, her temper was short but she cooled out after a few hours yet I noticed this was hours later. APi at 2-4 drops is golden for me when combined with anything. I get treated with respect and the ladies can't seem to get enough of me. It's easy for me to get then to blush and talkative. I have had some misses but you can't force people in a relationship to be with you... Yet that does not mean that aren't attracted... You still gotta put some swagger into it

Comment

Kimba wrote that combining APi with socials neutered it/removed some of the swagger. Anyone agree with this?

Comment

For me adding anything social to it will diminish my swagger, but it only takes changing my own mindset to get it back. *Be* the swagger!

Comment

• Mop
                      Mop commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interesting. Thanks.

APi seems to bring the good mood out in people around. I haven't had enough time spend with it on to make conclusions, but suffice to say that after wearing it near a girl that had stress and anxiety attack the night before made her relax and give her energy. There seemed to be a connection anyway. I had lunch with her, and she said afterwards, how my presence had made her calm and given her energy. Very interesting. This was at 4 drops split between sides of neck, around two hours + after application. I sprayed around half of the application point on one side with an alcohol based cover, which diffused it a bit quicker (I think).

Self effects are subtle but there. Feel good mostly. A bit more getting things done feel, but I have a hard time extrapolating my self effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Kahotep View Post
                      I tried this last night at a show I played and I had an amazing night with more than one girl trying to make out with me. Thank you!!

Comment

Seems awesome! Going to become my next buy. How is it compared to the 2008-2009 versions of A314? Anyone tried the old A314?

Comment

Comment

It needs something... Not really sure what it is, maybe diffusion? Maybe I just need to sweat more. Maybe I'm just repeating what I've read elsewhere.. I was thinking of mix with p75.
                            I've used 3-4 drops.

Comment

Comment

What happened?

Comment

hi how are you guys doing sorry to post this on here, I intended to post this on pherotruth but the the site is down but would xsist go well with overdose or L2K for the club scene thanks

Comment

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X