yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

EVolve spray your thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roberto Calone
    replied
    Originally posted by Catlord17 View Post
    You definitely want to get in the habit of scrubbing it off before each day's application, let's put it that way.
    Yeessssh,lol. Scrub u say,lol.

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied
    You definitely want to get in the habit of scrubbing it off before each day's application, let's put it that way.

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    replied
    Its dat strong? I know i used the oil but the effects would be seen hrs after. IOIs are noticeable that's for sure and escalation is a must.

Leave a comment:

• Catlord17
    replied
    I applied one (1) spray of Evolve to my forearm 22 hours ago.

It affected the women around me for the next 4 hours, until I was not around any women anymore, and self effects were noticed until I went to bed 8 or 9 hours after application. I don't know if it would still have effects on women at this point, but I can still smell it on my skin...

Leave a comment:

• Loquisimo
    replied
    Difficult to know how long it last, I'm not able to answer this.. Evolve hits fast... before when going to bars, I used to carry with me a 1ml bottle with Evolve. So, I apply in the toilet after 2:00... here bars and discos close at 3:30.. At that time in the morning, Evolve is a great product to approach women under the effects of alcohol... Long time since last time I used Evolve... perhaps testing again this weekend !

Leave a comment:

• Roberto Calone
    started a topic EVolve spray your thoughts

EVolve spray your thoughts

Ordered the evolve spray with the aventus scent one of the best scents out there besides sauvage by christian dior. I know it hits fast but how long it lasts?Its been awhile i used the spray version. So who pulled the trigger and used the spray? I definitely will tell u my thoughts and reactions at work and at the bars.Day vs night let the games begin.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X