yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

xs121 Approach Confidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xs121 Approach Confidence

Wait... what? tell me more about this xs121C.

Comment

You’re feeling awkward as you stand there clutching your drink to your vest like a shield. Your temperature starts to rise and you are sure she can hear your heart beating about to explode. She’s 3 feet away and you cannot even muster enough guts to just say hi. Its two freaking little tiny l

MychaelAngelo1985 I wish I knew what more to offer. It's a formula that I think can be very promising especially for shy men, or men who want to do day game, or night game, or what have you.

I have very little approach anxiety. For someone with approach anxiety, this might be really good for parties, too.

If anything, I just might wear it for day game with the intention it will give HER confidence as she's talking with me.

Comment

I've only used AC at two sprays, not three. At two I start to turn into a talkative person, not my normal self, so I never pushed the boundaries on what it might do. I might go three with it now.

Mainly I use it when I know I have to make a lot of phone calls or do interviews, especially if I have to talk to people where one of us isn't using our native language.

But now I'm interested, maybe the next weekday off I have I'll give it three sprays solo and see where it takes me.

Comment

sushi

I'm glad you posted about this formula. I can't say I felt more talkative, but it makes sense this formula would do that.

I usually do 3 sprays of a beta because I figure if something is going to happen, I'll see it at 3 sprays.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
            sushi

I'm glad you posted about this formula. I can't say I felt more talkative, but it makes sense this formula would do that.

I usually do 3 sprays of a beta because I figure if something is going to happen, I'll see it at 3 sprays.
            I waited to reply to this because I'd only ever used betas in combo and never solo (except on the initial few day's trial to feel them out). I waited to give it a try, and so far I like where this is going. I'll have to remember that I can use an appropriate beta solo if I go higher.

Comment

sushi

Makes sense! What have you used in combination with Approach Confidence? And what happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                sushi

Makes sense! What have you used in combination with Approach Confidence? And what happened?
                great with Taboo and Xist. ACx1 and x2 of one or the other.

Comment

sushi Thank you for the dosages. Now, you're keeping me suspense aren't you? Do I have to beg? What happened when you used the Taboo + AC combo and what happened when you used the XiSt + AC combo?

Comment

Xcc sorry I didn't mean to leave you hanging; I didn't realize. It was the usual positive Taboo or Xist results you'd expect on that level of dose plus the added benefit of the AC helping me draw myself out in moments where I might lag in interacting with someone. It wasn't so much that I got new, improved benefits from the combo but AC helped me maximize my use of the two.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X