yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

What's your cologne for covering ASCEND /w cops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your cologne for covering ASCEND /w cops?

Hey guys I have BVLGARI AQVA limited edition but it doesn't seem to cover the smell of ASCEND pretty well.
    What is the cologne you are using for that matter?

I've found Ascend hard to cover mainly because of the cops. Personally I don't bother covering unless someone complains but I have recently tried Pepper & Nutmeg premixed in a bottle of SOB (which STINKS because it is full of eNONE and cops...much stinkier than Ascend) and it smells GREAT. The cover not only "covers" but it completely eliminates any scent of cops and eNONE. It may not be your favorite smell but it works well and I love the fall/winter smell of it
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I would love to get my hands on Pepper & Nutmeg

In the meanwhile I have to try to cover it with a spicy type of cologne.

Comment

Have you tried Spice Bomb? I've never tried this cologne but did smell it once at a department store because PXS sells it and I wanted to know what it smelled like. It was a bit too spicy for me but probably the closest thing to Pepper & Nutmeg that I can recall from memory.

On a side note, Cool Water is NOT a good cover for cops...
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

I actually haven't but will try to find it.

I will try to find some of these perfumes: http://www.fragrantica.com/notes/Nutmeg-59.html

Comment

angelo I have a bottle of Creed Silver Mountain Water, and it seems to cover Ascend pretty well.

Ascend with or without cops seems to be smelly. It's just packed with a ton of mones. One spray lasts me all day at work! I get from respect to sexual hits with it all the time!

I wear it on my chest and have a loose shirt on, and it still hits hard! Especially regular Ascend with cops! Women get extremely interested!

You could try Armani Code or Hugo Boss The Scent! Those may cover it pretty well. You will probably need 3 sprays of the cover cologne

3 is my max usually

I don't think it's the cops in Ascend that smell the worst. It has very little cops. Ascend just smells bad even without cops, and you need a good cover

Also Vera Wang perfume type covers mones very well. It has this lily note that is just beautiful!

I suspect that the famous Akuto scent from Androtics is the Vera Wang type

Comment

One of my favorite fragrances for covering cops are Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille. Tobacco Vanille works really well, just two sprays and you smell awesome all day.
              Last edited by Catlord17; 11-07-2016, 04:11 PM. Reason: Spelling error

Comment

Ascend and SOB smells pretty strong... I think the best, is to put only one spray... then wait at least 30 min, then you can join where there is people.
                Perhaps, is not advisable to put SOB or Ascend and immediately go beside people, as smell.
                Living in Nordic climate, very cold and humid. Targets Caucasian/blond women, not really much chance to test with black, hispanic or asian. Living in a city, I target mostly 18-40 years old.
                Pheromone XS: SOB, Xist oil, Love boat, Cohesion oil & spray, Ascend -cops-, Connections, Evolve.
                Alpha dream: Alpha Maschio.
                Love Scent : scented Chikara, NPA 15ml.
                Androtics: A 314 oil (rarely use)
                Cover cologne: Armani Code

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X