yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS128 (Alpha ImpaXS /M)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS128 (Alpha ImpaXS /M)

Have any of you gentlemen dared to walk the path of XS128 ?. If anyone has I would absolutely love to hear your feedback

Apologies I just did a search and found some interesting posts by various members..cheers !

Comment

YourAGreatGuy xs128 can be very polarizing. People might love you or hate you. Probably due to high androstenone levels. I've never had an issue wearing it, even if I wear it during my day to day errands. However, probably best for a "sexually charged environment" such as a night club.

Comment

Hi XCC planning to order alphamax as I am heading to Portugal in December for a few days. Might just hit the night scene, XS128 might well be my prime candidate

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
          YourAGreatGuy xs128 can be very polarizing. People might love you or hate you. Probably due to high androstenone levels. I've never had an issue wearing it, even if I wear it during my day to day errands. However, probably best for a "sexually charged environment" such as a night club.
          I've never seen it be polarizing. Of course, I haven't used it in a long time.

Comment

Anyone try this product in a relationship? I'm curious if its the key to the bedroom...I read some things about it and got intrigued...
            PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
            PXS
            Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
            Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
            Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
            AD
            AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Here is what I would do. I would get Impaxs but then transfer it to a dropper bottle. I would then apply 3 drops of it. If the results seemed good, increase it by another 2 drops. Etc. Impaxs is one of those things that I think needs to be "handled with care". If your wife gets irritable by Enone around her menstruation, then you know what NOT to do.

Comment

knowledgeispower Here is what I would do. I would get Impaxs but then transfer it to a dropper bottle. I would then apply 3 drops of it. If the results seemed good, increase it by another 2 drops. Etc. Impaxs is one of those things that I think needs to be "handled with care". If your wife gets irritable by Enone around her menstruation, then you know what NOT to do.
                Of course I would only use it around ovulation. How does it compare to SOB? I always thought SOB was the king of high eNONE so I'm a bit surprised to learn something has more!
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower In all fairness, we don't know if it has more. I'm guessing you've read the "updated" description.

I'm not sure if there are copulins in it. I definitely smell Enone, but there are other things I smell and don't know what they might be. I would guess that SOB has higher levels of beta-androstenol than Impaxs. Other than that I don't know. But I do know that I would encourage you to consider using caution in using this. I've read accounts where suddenly introducing high Enone products to friends/family/spouses can cause severe disruptions. You'll know what to do.

Comment

I can definitely say that there are no copulins in it. The product was designed as a hard hitting product that's best used in bars and clubs since it's a high energy environment and you need that hard hitting mix to cut through the noise, so to speak. You can try it with the Mrs, but I've not done this myself so I can't say one way or another how it will work. Just start with one spray, see what happens. Don't over think it, just try it. If she reacts poorly to it, then don't continue or at least figure out if it was due to her being in a bad mood and the mix just exasperated the situation.

Comment

2000GT Thanks for your input. That point about the need to "cut through the noise" makes complete sense.

Maybe you've commented already but perhaps you could comment further: how would you decide whether to use Evolve or Impaxs?

Comment

2000GT Thanks for your input. That point about the need to "cut through the noise" makes complete sense.

Maybe you've commented already but perhaps you could comment further: how would you decide whether to use Evolve or Impaxs?
                        Impact is a hard hitting mix meant for bars, clubs and any other situation where there are a lot of people in a location and the energy level is high. It's meant to grab people's attention and to get attraction hits. It's not a complex mix.

Evolve, as I understand it is far more complex and designed to go from mostly social with some sexual, to more sexual as exposure continues. The idea being that it will help rev up a lady's motor, provided you're around them for a while during exposure. I've not used it much and haven't seen much from it when I have so I can't speak to the effects with any certainty.

Comment

2000GT Very insightful! That helps put the 2 into perspective. Thank you again for being generous and open with your experience and knowledge!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X