yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS177 (Brute /M) - PheromoneXS - My experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS177 (Brute /M) - PheromoneXS - My experiences

Whilst out on the weekend I decided to give XS177 a test drive. Please do not take what I say as the gospel as we all know pheromones are not magical potions. They dont make women instantly pull of their panties and want to have sex with you or dribble all over you. Plus when your out using a pheromone, you will not always get the desired effect as their are way to many variables that are outside of your control. To really get a feel for whether this one works I would have to test it for a good 2 weeks.

Ten minutes before meeting up with a couple of friends I applied one spray of brut on each side of my neck and one spray on each wrist. I didnt feel any self efforts neither did it seem to effect the behaviour of the two people I was with.

On entering the bar. I walked up and ordered drinks at the same time turned to two very hot blondes and attempted to talk to them. They immediately blew me off like they didnt want to talk to me. We wondered downstairs as the bar had a basement. There were a group of girls chatting away I approached and began chatting to the blonde. The other two girls were rather standoffish the blonde was very chirpy and talkative. It was really hard to know whether it was brute or whether it was my good fashion sense and charisma. As I had these experiences like this in the absence of pheromones.

Whilst my two friend began chatting to the two spanish girls (my friends speak spanish). The spanish girls became alot more open to conversation with me as I felt they had accepted me into their group. Ended up getting the blonde girls number again i dont know whether brute had anything to do with it.

Chatting to a couple of girls at another bar nothing astounding happened. Will keep you updated !

YourAGreatGuy How have you noticed Brute impacting men? Are they more accepting of your leadership?

Comment

Hi XCC I believe it may effect men, having said that I was at one point wearing two pheromones Licence to Kill 1 and Brute. The L2K may well have skewed the results.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post
        Hi XCC I believe it may effect men, having said that I was at one point wearing two pheromones Licence to Kill 1 and Brute. The L2K may well have skewed the results.
        Skewed in what direction?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

Skewed in what direction?
          I am not sure exactly what you mean by this. However it would help if I added a bit more context to what I am saying, to clear the muddy waters so to speak. That evening at the social event a few guys noticed me flirting and chatting to a few women. This obviously peeked their interest and they saw me as a mentor or an authority in the world of chatting up women. This i believed caused them to gravitate towards me and begin conversations. When I suggested to them, we go to another bar they were eager to join me so we all left as a group. They had no idea where to go for a drink. I already had ideas in my head where to go so, I suggested to them we all go to bar X. They were happy to follow.

Perhaps Brute did play a small part in helping me lead these guys to another bar where we sat down and chatted away. Perhaps it was me being seen as a mentor to them which motivated them to follow me. Perhaps it was the combination of brute, L2K and me being the action man which made me look like a leader type figure.

Comment

YourAGreatGuy Makes more sense. And I could have been more clear... You said, "The L2K may well have skewed the results."

How might have L2K skewed your results?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
              YourAGreatGuy Makes more sense. And I could have been more clear... You said, "The L2K may well have skewed the results."

How might have L2K skewed your results?
              Forgive me my friend. What I mean't to say was there were several variables in the mix so I could not say hand on heart it was the brute.

Comment

YourAGreatGuy Thanks for clarifying!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X