yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

L2K vs...Ascend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
    Hey knowledgeispower, I think you're looking at it too narrowly. I'm not a scientist or a science graduate but if you're using Sugar as a comparison, it would be like using Single Pheromone. Perhaps, you should look at it like baking or music? 1 Note or Ingredient = 1 specific pheromone. How each is mixed or played will have different effect. Hope you get what I mean.
    Yes, but at the end of the day if a receptor is completely bound it will not have other effects. The composition (ie the mix of the mones) or in the case of food the mix of the flavors will be critical to the end result.

For example say we have 20 pheromone receptors (obviously we probably have hundreds of thousands of olfactory receptors if not millions but for the sake of simple math...). Of those 20 we have 4 for eNONE and 4 for eRONE and 4 for a-nol and 4 for b-nol and 4 for aNONE.

Ok so we spray a high enough concentration of eNONE for 20 receptors...but only 4 can be occupied! Now obviously if we mix eNONE with the other mones we will get a different effect than just eNONE alone (like music, baking, cooking, etc). Sugar alone is not going to taste like a cookie. But at the end of the day, if you've maximized the capacity of a receptor, more of that mone will not equal more effect.

That's why I usually care more about the type of mones rather than the ratios. The ratios are important up until the receptors are saturated. We have no idea how much of a mone is required to saturate any given receptor, but there is a limit and I suspect is is a lot less than most of us expect. Hence my point of wasting product by spraying too much. You can't OD on a mone like you would a drug, but you can "OD" if saturating that receptor causes negative/aggressive effects. But I don't think OD is the proper word because there is no theoretical limit to a drug OD, but there is a limit to how many receptors you can activate in your nose/tongue.

So my point is, I care first about what a mone contains and what overlap it has with another product, more-so than I care about what concentration of that mone it has. Obviously sometimes concentration is important (in the case of eNONE) but you get my drift...
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

• elvin.tan77
      elvin.tan77 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, you have a point there when you put it that way. Thanks for clarifying

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X