yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Testing XS 183 (Exotica -eNONE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing XS 183 (Exotica -eNONE)

XSteveO was gracious enough to send me a bottle of XS183 (Exotica minus the eNONE) to test out in my last order and so I decided to begin a thread for my tests of this product. It's a beta testing product and I found little to no reviews on it. Supposedly it is better for use with culturally sensitive girls because there is no eNONE.

Now here's the thing, I had to go to the gym after work and decided I didn't want Dominant Ascend to be my primary signature (I had 1 spray of that before hand about 3 hours prior). I will test Exotica solo here on out, but this was an exception because my order didn't come in until I already had the Dominant Ascend sprayed on...and I was too excited to not try it. So what the heck I put on 2 sprays of Exotica -ENONE and went out. I figured Dominant Ascend probably has a fair bit of eNONE (Am I right on this? Total guess...), so Exotica -ENONE would help soften the blend/give it a more approachable vibe without adding more eNONE. Very interesting results. I had a lot of eye contact. Most women would catch my gaze while walking and linger a bit longer, more smiles, etc. Now I occasionally get the look here and there when I wear ACT-X, but I noticed much more with this on. I will test out Exotica at the gym this week solo, but for today this made for an interesting result. Maybe the Exotica really did make the Alpha Dominant Ascend a bit more inviting...I might have to replicate this blend another day to confirm these findings.

That being said, I just took a shower and wiped off my mone slate. Put on 1 spray of Exotica to test around my wife solo tonight. Going out with friends in a few hours so hopefully this is a social blend. I've gotten mixed reviews about Exotica; some love it and some find it does nothing to them. The minus eNONE variety is even less under-reported so I am curious if this has a different effect. I'll report back.

If anyone here has tried this product (or even the regular Exotica) feel free to post your experiences here as well! It seems the reporting on Exotica in general is a bit light.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

I'll post more personal test results in my journal here:

Posting one right now for an update tonight. I'll post more general ones in this thread
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

So if you read my journal last night you probably got interested in the social disinhibiton XS 183 seems to have around my wife.

In terms of using this on a college campus I think it's a winner. I think I'm starting to like XS 183. It has a good vibe around the younger crowd. But not just asians seems to be attractive to most races in the College age. Put on 1 spray today at the gym and later while on the bus I got some IOI from some white college girls, hair twirling, etc. I'll definitely be testing this out throughout the week but it's definitely not a bad mix. It's not at potent as my ACT-X but it's definitely worth trying out some more.

It has a nice friendly status vibe to it; been getting some good respect from male colleagues and friends. Definitely a nicely rounded standalone I would say. Maybe I'll try it again with dominant ascend soon.
      PXS
      AD

Comment

I've been having some good hits with xs 183. If you want more updates follow my journal (pages 4 and 5 mostly) as I'll be keeping updates there for Google search privacy reasons
        PXS
        AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
        Working...
        X