yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Test Mix Let us create mix from our experiences, sure we can come up with something new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Mix Let us create mix from our experiences, sure we can come up with something new

we sure if we share experiences through what each one prefer on mix
    on how each one test molecules solo
    we can really come up with mix, ratio/concentration
    or at least new idea for new blends

lets get start

lets see if we can give a pantry dropper blend a life here in Discoverxs

i'll start with SOB if we can add more inhibition to SOB to make you Approached in dirty way by women and more sexy.

what molecules could we add here
    Last edited by sexnificant; 10-16-2016, 09:05 PM. Reason: edit to more explanation difference being approached by women and approach women.
    Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
    Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
    LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
    Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Mix:

1 drop Unicorn Tears

+

2 drops Leprechaun sweat

+

Stop being a P*ssy = "women will approach you"

From HouseOfPheromones page :

http://houseofpheromones.com/pheromones-and-attraction/
    Last edited by theLaw; 10-15-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Different mixes I've tried recently:

Xist + Cohesion or Xist + Crush = Instant Cuddle Magnet (1 spray each). Can't get much sex with this but is great for any relationship (new or old)

My daily mix: Ascend w/cops + Cohesion + Taboo + Xist (1 spray each). Good mix for a balance of status/respect, with a slight yet not creepy sexual aggression, yet mysterious comfort. Makes a lot of women interested in you. Not easy to get opened with this but good for grabbing a women's attention and reeling her in; women respond well to being opened with this. Safe for daily work wear.

Sexual Mix: Ok this one is a bit redundant as it has been a classic on PXS but the ACE with cops (1 spray each) works great for sex especially in a relationship. Alternatively if the woman you are with is a close spouse/girlfriend you can replace the 1 spray of Evolve with 3 sprays of Taboo for less buffered eNONE and a quicker and faster arousal. I've also had good success with 1-2 drops of Desire Me Oil + 3 sprays of Taboo.

As for SOB I've only worn it a few times and haven't tried combos with it, but I would guess it would be good to mix some Crush or Cohesion with SOB and maybe a social product like Flirt. Might make you a bit less intimidating.

Dominant Ascend + Thinker worked well for m the other day around my boss; led to productive work + discussion while I was able to lead my boss to what I wanted to do thanks to the Dominant Ascend
      PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
      PXS
      Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
      Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
      Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
      AD
      AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
        we sure if we share experiences through what each one prefer on mix
        on how each one test molecules solo
        we can really come up with mix, ratio/concentration
        or at least new idea for new blends

lets get start

lets see if we can give a pantry dropper blend a life here in Discoverxs

i'll start with SOB if we can add more inhibition to SOB to make you Approached by women and more sexy.

what molecules could we add here
        theLaw

I'm going to guess you're making a few points here: Unicorns and leprechauns are mythical creatures. Perhaps a formula to get women to approach men is too. Many people don't want to be assertive and approach, so they expect the pheromones to do the work.

However in all fairness to sexnificant I'd hardly use the phrase "Stop being a P*ssy" in a post to sexnificant or anyone else for that matter.

In fact, sexnificant seems fairly bold. He seems like one of the most bold men on this forum. He understands what to do to use SOB. He drives it, as he said.

Just as the topic suggests, share your SOB experience. I'm going to start wearing SOB solo to see what it does. The self effects I get from it are incredible! It

Pay attention to the quote, not the stripper story. "YES YOU BECOME THE MAN & YOU HAVE TO DRIVE." He understands what has to happen to make SOB work.

This is just one of his quotes that makes him stand out to me as a bold man.

Now I don't read all the posts here, but I've never seen sexnificant post anything that could imply something negative about you, or post anything that might potentially ridicule or embarrass you. Please extend that courtesy to him as well.

Now to answer the question... Here's what I'd do if the goal I was going for was more approachability:

I'd start with:

1 spray SOB

50 mcg Alpha-androstenol

20 mcg xsp83

20 mcg xsp74

40 mcg of androstAnone

If this needs more of a kick, I'd add another spray of SOB.

Comment

Xcc

First off, those words were not directed @ Sexnificant in particular, so perhaps in the future, it would be wise to mind your own business, and stay out of interactions that don't concern you.

Second, I've been on one phero-forum or another for 7+ years, and this question has been asked more times than I can remember.

The question itself is not the problem, but what it represents. Guys who ask this question refuse to escalate because of fear. This handicaps each and every interaction they have using sexual mones, leaving them in the "maybe I'll get lucky" camp. They then have the nerve to come onto forums and weigh in on different sexual mixes...........mixes they literally refuse to execute properly. This behaviour just mucks-up the forum with useless incompetent "reviews", and is one of the main reasons why there is so much confusion surrounding different mixes. You yourself are guilty of posting about products that you've never used; so combine these two behaviors, and no wonder everyone is so confused.

This is what they call the blind leading the blind.

As for your claims of Sexnificant being bold, personally, I would be very skeptical of a guy who claims to have f*cked a stripper from a lap dance.........and then goes onto ask about products to make women approach you..........something doesn't make sense here.

Finally, the reason that I included the blog post from HOP is that it describes the #1 problem that guys run into when they start using mones..........so most of them fail. This absolutely cripples the testing of these mixes setting back years of research in the process.

Pheromones + Engage/Escalate/Isolate = success!!!

Comment

Gentlemen, let's all be happy. No need to get in a tiff.

Comment

Originally posted by theLaw View Post
              Mix:

1 drop Unicorn Tears

+

2 drops Leprechaun sweat

+

Stop being a P*ssy = "women will approach you"

From HouseOfPheromones page :

http://houseofpheromones.com/pheromones-and-attraction/
              Yoo thelaw you think im not able to talk to women how you dare think like that. U know what SOB do to you if dont drive it as ur the man of the party then u will be acting like pussy i think u dont even read my posts. If asked about making a panty dropper is just im looking for more fun than fun. Anyway take it easy man.

If u dont believe every word i wrote on this forum. Ignore my posts and dont comment.

why there's so many blends if one can do it all by escalating and drive the mix. U sure can go fuck women by only wearing connectionxs if you cant well i can. That the difference between me and u. Fun isnt escalating or driven. Fun is having fun where ever it will leads you.

Last edited by sexnificant; 10-16-2016, 08:42 PM.
              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

• theLaw
                theLaw commented
                Editing a comment
                Clearly there is a language barrier here...........best of luck finding "more fun than fun".

If u dont have an approach about two different situation being in strip club where nudity is authorized or maybe sex if the stripper liked u ( i said maybe coz u dont believe i dont give shit if u dont believe or not) and being night club or bar where nudity can happen if more fun was in there.

Well TheLaw or the ruler of discoverxs u drive uber. Ur in closed environnement all the time u think that is enough for to test all ur mones.
              I wear mones like everyday day at work at clubs at superstores, at dentists even when im for full checkup. Ur 7 years old in the pherotruth could be something thats only if u wear the mones in every fuckin situation. I start using the mone since 2012 i used to be androtics forum. Doesnt mean ur more older on the mones that ur more experienced, is just how u use them and where u use them that makes u more experienced. Im done with this subject.

Mankind in pherotruth is sexnificant in discoverxs

sorry for my english

as my english is my third language

Arabic is my first
              then French is my second
              then comes english

Last edited by sexnificant; 10-16-2016, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• sexnificant
                sexnificant commented
                Editing a comment

• theLaw
                theLaw commented
                Editing a comment
                Again, I appreciate your response, but the language barrier is just too great here for me to reasonably understand you. Cheers!

• sexnificant
                sexnificant commented
                Editing a comment
                You welcome man

JAYSUS LADS WTF.......

I'm a swinger and in my circle a single female that does it all is called a unicorn bc they are actually so rare but I personally know 1 so I'm sure those tears I got.
              I'm from Ireland, have ginger hair & beard and am of smaller stature, I can also sweat, so thats that sorted.....

Now, stop being a pussy....... Hmmmmmm, the definition of a pussy is a coward and in my book anyone who pushes the boundaries of their normal is no coward so that rules out anyone here.

Sorted

But seriously lads, wtf - are your alpha mones leaking through the interwebs to each other? We are all here to learn and push the boundaries of the unknown (making us not pussies) so anyone who is detracting from said learning and expansion are the pussies - wise up, grow up and chill the fuck out, everyone, there's no call for any of it - don't need to be rude, don't need to retaliate to said rudeness, don't need to feed any more Internet trolls neither.......

Now, TEACH ME !!!
              Last edited by impetus; 10-17-2016, 08:28 AM. Reason: Grammar

Comment

Guys, everyone needs to relax. If you can't say anything polite, don't say it at all. Get back on topic otherwise I will close this thread until people can cool their tempers.

Comment

Originally posted by impetus View Post
                  Now, TEACH ME !!!
                  impetus What would you like to learn?

sexnificant You seem to know a bit about putatives and molecules. What do you think of knowledgeispower ideas in post #3? How about my additions that I listed in post #4?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

impetus What would you like to learn?
                    We'll, without hijacking the thread anymore, I have 1 about smell, insight there would be a good starting point
                    ?????
                    Cheers

Comment

impetus

Click here...

impetus Here's to you... where would you like to start... impetus said "We'll, without hijacking the thread anymore, I have 1 about smell, insight there

Comment

well why i said that should women approach you because happened to me, that was a first time when i went to new Pub downtown, the Pub was full of people. i was wearing (sob+LB+xist)

i was on bar just looking and drinking my glass, then some 3 women approach my area one of them was like 8/10, she passed by my shoulders she almost fall on my knees i had to catch before she fall,

i told her i just saved your life she told me thanx, i told her thats not enough
                        u have to kiss me for that. she kissed me and then she asked what i want to drink

i dont think here was an escalation of something like people talk about if other think that asking a kiss was an escalation well. i would ask for kiss everywhere

after i took the glass of vodka i told her we go to dance we did. in dance floor i told her that she must come with me, she even left her friends without saying them a single word. she just followed me to home.

maybe that was easy

but i find all my interaction are easy especially in clubs or bar. but why i get all the attention of women. is it the mixes is it me?

is it the alpha male subliminals that i was listening?
                        Last edited by sexnificant; 10-20-2016, 12:36 AM.

Comment

sexnificant It could be a combination of things. The point is you seem to be doing a number of things right to get the results you want.

What more ideas do you have about mixes or molecules to get women to approach or initiate?

Comment

Evolve + Core + Xist : this i was in dentist for treatment i noticed that the assistant (a french 30 yo female black hair, clear skin) put her hands many times on my chest for no reason while im lying on the chair (like she want to reassure me) but im not a kid lol, the dentist ( i would say she has 42yo maybe more a little bit) was miniskirt letting my hand time to time touching her thigh. she even made me a best price.

Ascend + Core: is good one also attract different type of women, (cashiers from superstore)

GOA + NPA

SOB + A1

Xist + Love Boat + SOB

P75 + A1

AV + Glace or LB

i tried many different combo

this weekend i'll try Connectionxs Combo

SOB+Connectionxs+ Xist or something else A1 or GOA

Last edited by sexnificant; 10-20-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post

theLaw

I'm going to guess you're making a few points here: Unicorns and leprechauns are mythical creatures. Perhaps a formula to get women to approach men is too. Many people don't want to be assertive and approach, so they expect the pheromones to do the work.

However in all fairness to sexnificant I'd hardly use the phrase "Stop being a P*ssy" in a post to sexnificant or anyone else for that matter.

In fact, sexnificant seems fairly bold. He seems like one of the most bold men on this forum. He understands what to do to use SOB. He drives it, as he said.

Just as the topic suggests, share your SOB experience. I'm going to start wearing SOB solo to see what it does. The self effects I get from it are incredible! It

Pay attention to the quote, not the stripper story. "YES YOU BECOME THE MAN & YOU HAVE TO DRIVE." He understands what has to happen to make SOB work.

This is just one of his quotes that makes him stand out to me as a bold man.

Now I don't read all the posts here, but I've never seen sexnificant post anything that could imply something negative about you, or post anything that might potentially ridicule or embarrass you. Please extend that courtesy to him as well.

Now to answer the question... Here's what I'd do if the goal I was going for was more approachability:

I'd start with:

1 spray SOB

50 mcg Alpha-androstenol

20 mcg xsp83

20 mcg xsp74

40 mcg of androstAnone

If this needs more of a kick, I'd add another spray of SOB.

if i want more women to approach me i won't go with only SOB,

40 mcg androstanone will repel girls SOB make you appear bold i don't think when u add anone will be any good

if i wear SOB i would use XSP74 or XSP83 or both

XSP74 and XSP83 goes with sexual alpha blends SOB is better example

Anone also is Sexual Alpha.

i Won't do much Alpha Androstenol it makes feel tired.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
                                Different mixes I've tried recently:

Xist + Cohesion or Xist + Crush = Instant Cuddle Magnet (1 spray each). Can't get much sex with this but is great for any relationship (new or old)

My daily mix: Ascend w/cops + Cohesion + Taboo + Xist (1 spray each). Good mix for a balance of status/respect, with a slight yet not creepy sexual aggression, yet mysterious comfort. Makes a lot of women interested in you. Not easy to get opened with this but good for grabbing a women's attention and reeling her in; women respond well to being opened with this. Safe for daily work wear.

Sexual Mix: Ok this one is a bit redundant as it has been a classic on PXS but the ACE with cops (1 spray each) works great for sex especially in a relationship. Alternatively if the woman you are with is a close spouse/girlfriend you can replace the 1 spray of Evolve with 3 sprays of Taboo for less buffered eNONE and a quicker and faster arousal. I've also had good success with 1-2 drops of Desire Me Oil + 3 sprays of Taboo.

As for SOB I've only worn it a few times and haven't tried combos with it, but I would guess it would be good to mix some Crush or Cohesion with SOB and maybe a social product like Flirt. Might make you a bit less intimidating.

Dominant Ascend + Thinker worked well for m the other day around my boss; led to productive work + discussion while I was able to lead my boss to what I wanted to do thanks to the Dominant Ascend
                                for my daily mix i prefer Ascend + Xist or Cohesion

aventure day: i use Desire me oil and Taboo or GOA just to test i know cops and A1 doesnt go together but who knows lol maybe i'll find my way with it

as for clubs SOB, NPA, Evovle oil, Xist, GOA, LB, Cohesion

girls at work are more sticky to me, supervisor its women married tried several times to approach me (she touches my back). she always tell me she's happy to have me in her staff, guys start to makes jokes on us, they say to me, that i fuck her that's why she prefer me over them. i use xist on her. she keep eye contact with me.

i used to go to a bar, there is blonde barmaid there i used to know before as friend nothing more, when i go there i use my first combo (SOB+LB+Xist) i think she started to be attracted to me, i could see she's making eye contact on several time when im dancing. when im drinking also she approach my area anyway she approach me more than usual. one day i used DM oil + LB to test it on bar and see how i will appear for girls i forgot about the barmaid, well i went there, i could see cougar are starring at me more than usual, the barmaid she was bothered she couldnt approach me but she was starring at me but she couldnt approach my area by anykind when a client approach my area for drink, she ignore me totally and ask him to get the drink farway from me. i didnt know that would cause her serious issue. i went there after that several times she just kept ignoring til i stooped going there to the bar for like 2 months,

during the 2 months she put a picture on her facebook smiling and i wrote to her ( you have beautiful smile and its sad for me that can't make you smile all time).

after i finished the 2 months i went to bar again, she even called me by my name ask me where the hell i was, she was more open than the last time starring at me like usual. dont know if she loves me or she just attracted to me.

Last edited by sexnificant; 10-22-2016, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X