yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Copulins for the gym ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copulins for the gym ?

I am far from being a biochemist. Having said that dr. google tells me that copulins can substantially increase your baseline testosterone levels by upto 150%. My question is what are your experiences of using copulins to push yourself in the gym ?.

There is another company out there who offer what is termed a copulins stick. I have given this copulins stick ago but not found it that effective. I am personaly think purchasing myself a copulin based pheromone might just do the trick. Thoughts ? Comments ?

Wearing formulas with copulins gives me a rush of energy that lasts several hours. Even something like Ascend oil that is supposed to have small amounts of cops in it gives me this rush.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDickBoss69 View Post
      Wearing formulas with copulins gives me a rush of energy that lasts several hours. Even something like Ascend oil that is supposed to have small amounts of cops in it gives me this rush.
      Thanks for cementing my theory. Overtime do you feel that the theory of diminishing returns kicks in after repeated applications ?

Comment

I use cops at the gym every day now. It's amazing the energy rush I get and the testosterone boost I get from it. It's awesome, and I've noticed I get more DIHL looks from women and such because cops are something most of the other guys probably are not wearing as they are probably just eNONE monsters at the gym
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

YourAGreatGuy Remember that's "up to" 150%. So 5% is still considered in the bounds of up to 150%. I don't know what to think. I don't feel a rush or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by YourAGreatGuy View Post

Thanks for cementing my theory. Overtime do you feel that the theory of diminishing returns kicks in after repeated applications ?
            I haven't used cops in back to back days frequently enough to give an accurate answer.

Comment

Wasn't aware that pxs offered a copulins stick. The only vender that I know of that does is lal.

Comment

Originally posted by kingtut savage View Post
                Wasn't aware that pxs offered a copulins stick. The only vender that I know of that does is lal.
                PXS has a pure cops product called Desire Me oil. That product is not a stick but is pure copulins in an oil base,
                PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                PXS
                Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                AD
                AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                Working...
                X