yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Experiences with Desire Me for men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with Desire Me for men?

I haven't seen a post of this, so I'm making one. I'd like to read somo experiences with Desire Me, possitive or not. I would also like to know if anyone has tried Ascend with 2x cops. I'm kinda making my own research through this forum and some others, so I can get all the knowledge I can and, why not? Help the new generations to get some knowledge too

Hi, yes if you read my journals you'll see I have been experimenting with Desire Me with men vs Ascend w/cops. Personally, I have come to love cops, and personally think Ascend should always be with cops regardless of your intention. But I also like Desire Me if I an extra boost or don't want to wear Ascend. Personally, 2x cops in Ascend is not necessary because if you want a potent cops mix you might as well wear Desire Me oil. From what I understand SteveO put 1 drop of cops in a total of 30 ml of Ascend (so 1 bottle of 10 ml Ascend is 1/3 a drop of cops). So it is very very dilute, BUT to be fair they still are very strong/potent smelling in Ascend so it's not like they're not useless.

Personally I wouldn't get 2x cops in Ascend simply because I like how light they are in Ascend; and then I can top them off with Desire Me if I want a potent mix or not.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
    Working...
    X